PDA

View Full Version : My Best CD Experience

Mercedes
10-07-2007, 01:15 AM
Can I tell you about my best Crossdressing experience. It may take a little while but I really want to share.

It happened this past summer. The older two kids were in sleep away camp so we only had the three year old at home. I had told my wife that when the kids were away I wanted to go shopping (would be in drab) and I wanted her to come / help.

Well it happened one night after dinner we were at a hardware store and I asked if we could make an extra stop to buy some clothes. Well knock me over with a feather when she reluctantly agreed. We went to a Winners store that was close by and started to browse. I was so excited even though I knew my wife was just trying to get through the experience.

I did not know what I was looking for and just started to skim over the racks. I showed my wife a couple of tops and a short skirt and she didn't like the tops. She then started to look for some things for me and suggested a couple of tops. I was shocked that she would do this. There were a couple of ladies also shopping but they did not pay any attention to me. I really liked the skirt I originally picked and I kept the two tops my wife chose. My avatar is one of the tops and the skirt.

Next I said that I would need a new bra and panties to go with my new clothes and quickly found a very nice matching set (I am also wearing those in my avatar ). I took the items to the cashier and got an interesting look from the GG SA. I was buying womans clothing while my wife was behind me making sure I three year old behaved. I was not concered but it felt good. I was hoping she was thinking that the clothes were for me. Total came to about $55.

When we got home and the little one to bed I asked if I could do a fashion show with my new clothes, no wig or make-up. Again, reluctant agreement. I was as giddy as a school girl and as nervous as a girl on her first date. In case you could not tell, I do not dress in front of my wife very often. I changed in the closet and came out with the first top and skirt. My wife stared blankly. Same for the second top but inside I was glowing and I hope it showed on the outside.

My wife told me that it did nothing for her and she also asked me to stop thanking her for the best experience I had Crossdressing.

I will try to get pictures of the outfits and post them for you all to see.

Thank you for listening darlings and I would love to hear your Best CD experience ever.

Mercedes XOXOXOX

Carroll
10-07-2007, 04:52 AM
You have got a good start with your wife, but do not push it. Do not bug her for permission to dress up, go shopping again, etc... Talk about some ground rules such as when she feels it is OK for you to dress. If you push the issue, she will push back even harder. I only say this from experience. If you go by the rules maybe you will have a "best CD experience" like me;

It was always the rule that if the kids were in bed and the wife was out, I could dress. Well, one evening She left to do laundry at the local Laundromat. When she was ready to come home, she was suppose to call me so I could change. Well, she had been gone for only about 2 hours, and while I was doing dishes, she walked into the house. I froze like a deer in the headlights. Out of nowhere she looks at me and says "Hi Carroll, how are you?" I was shocked but did answer her. to shorten the story up, we talked like a couple of girlfriends for a while and then she decided to take me to the bedroom and *censor*, *censor*, ect...