PDA

View Full Version : Toilet trouble

charllote34
10-07-2007, 04:37 AM
Hi everyone , before i continue can i thank everyone for their support since i joined . Ok I dont know how much this cross dressing is affecting me but ahem.. yesterday while out shopping in Man mode i needed the loo , so i went in walked to the last available cubicle did what i had to do, washed my hands , and while i am pulling open the door to leave a lady is coming in .I smiled and said " think you are in the wrong ones love " i then looked at the sign on the door and found myself to have used the ladies DOH!!

Shelly Preston
10-07-2007, 04:52 AM
It happens to a lot of people at sometimes and can be funny

Mistakes get made sometimes :D

kay_jessica
10-07-2007, 05:26 AM
Whoops......

CharleneCD
10-07-2007, 06:51 AM
That is too funny. Shows whart shopping will do to ya.

Sally24
10-07-2007, 08:27 AM
Yeah, it used to be an automatic choice when going to the bathroom. Now I find that I have to stop and actually think which room I need to use, even in boy mode! Funny some days, annoying others.

MonikaW
10-07-2007, 10:09 AM
It hasn't happened to me, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did someday. I find that I have to pay attention to which door I enter and consider how I am dressed. I can see myself someday walking into the ladies room when I shouldn't be there.

angelfire
10-07-2007, 10:35 AM
I did it once by accident when I was at my old job. It was my first week, and I walked into the women's washroom at the end of my shift, washed my hands, and as I turned to leave, a woman who worked with me walked in and said "Hi." so I said "Hi, how are you?" without clicking there is a woman in the same washroom as me. She said "Sweety, you are in the wrong washroom." and she just started laughing. I went red, apologized and left. We laughed about it later, cause it WAS funny.

Once, I was a little drunk and went to the washroom in a major mall at around midnight (it was still open, but everything was closed, because you have to walk through the mall to get to the bus stop). My friend waited outside, I went in. I saw someone with a purse at the sink, applying make up. I thought "I must be more drunk than I thought, I walked into the wrong bathroom." and I didn't have my glasses. I walked back out, checked the sign, and realized I was in fact in the right washroom. I was so confused at that moment.

Emma England
10-07-2007, 11:55 AM
This just proves that it really does not matter.

Why people get upset about seeing the opposite gender is a mystery.

uknowhoo
10-07-2007, 11:57 AM
Oopsies! :D Well, at least you didn't get a nasty response from your new GG friend :)

MJ
10-07-2007, 12:18 PM
the next step is to start talking about girlie stuff you know makeup mascara , foundation etc around the girls .. it's just a matter of time :tongueout

charllote34
10-07-2007, 12:22 PM
the next step is to start talking about girlie stuff you know makeup mascara , foundation etc around the girls .. it's just a matter of time :tongueout

I am doing!!!!:tongueout ha ha x

Wenda
10-07-2007, 12:37 PM
My favourite pub has washrooms marked 'Laddies' and Lassies". LOTS of people use the wrong door!

joann07
10-07-2007, 01:35 PM
A similar thing happened to me a few months ago.
I was at a restaurant, in drab, and had to use the men's room so, I walked into the bathroom, but then I noticed that there were no urinals.
Once I realized where I was, I walked out and entered the men's room.
Luckily, there were no ladies there at the time so I avoided an embarassing moment.

Krystenw
10-07-2007, 03:46 PM
When I go to the restroom, the first thing i do is look down to see if I have a skirt on.
If I am dressed like a guy, I check the sign on the door and look for urinals when I go in.
I went in once and as I was finishing I looked down and there was a small box on the floor with a sigh on it to deposit higene products in.
It didn't bother me until I realized I didn't have on a dress.
I made a hasty exit and went into the mens room to wash my hands.

Jilmac
10-07-2007, 03:57 PM
about the only difference between the men's and ladie's room is the actual plumbing, and that goes for both the room and the people who use it. (heh heh heh)

SusanMarie
10-07-2007, 04:55 PM
Been there, almost done that. I was politely stopped at the door and shown the error of my ways. I laughed inside my head for several hours after. Still brings a smile today. Thanks for the reminder.

SarahLynn
10-07-2007, 07:41 PM
There is a truckstop in Fremont, Nebraska where the restrooms are, from the view of a trucker entering from the truck parking lot, on the left and as you first walk in. One day i needed to go #2 really really bad, and was in such a hurry i didn't care, one or the other. Well i got mixed up and entered the first one (ladies) and went to the first stall open. It happened to be the first stall in there, which was great because at that time i was nearly going to fill my pants. No matter i sat, did my stuff, and the paperwork, then i too noticed the box with the hygene lable. Ooooops.

Ohh well if anyone had asked i'd have told the truth, because at that moment, it really didn't matter to me so long as i didn't have to take another shower that day. Fortunatly no ladies entered until after i had exited. It was then i became fully aware of my mistake.

I have seen the boxes in multipurpose rooms and somehow i decided i'd entered one, not knowing the t/s had them. They didn't and don't. :eek:

SarahLynn

ps There is a t/s in Nara Visa, New Mexico which only has two rooms, a lock on the door, one commode each and no urinals. One night i needed the room and as the mens was busy i ventured into the ladies. Did my stuff and as i was doing the paperwork a lady also needed to use it. Well with only one commode i knew we wouldn't be sharing. Anyway i finished and she was waiting outside. i explained my need and she admitted that had i been in there another minute, she'd have gone into the mens. :happy::happy:

Angie G
10-07-2007, 07:52 PM
It as happened to me once and almost another time :hugs:
Angie

christid66
10-07-2007, 07:54 PM
Hey Charl,
Are you sure that you were in the wrong ones?:heehee:

Beth785
10-08-2007, 03:26 AM
Where I do some volunteering, it is out of an old railroad depot. Well, they have 2 restrooms, one marked mens and the other marked womens. Well, when the public isn't coming through and I need to go, I use the womens mainly because it's cleaner and doesn't smell of urine and it's also the closest. If the public is in there and it's not an emergency, I'll use the mens unless it is occupied. They are both only one holers.

Patricia Danielle
10-08-2007, 04:39 AM
Just goes to show that if ya got to go ya gota go!!!

Tamera
10-08-2007, 07:23 AM
We have 2 Kohl's stores in the area and they are set up reverse of one another. Well I did not know that(or pay much attention) until now.

I was in FEM mode one day and I went to the ladies dressing room as I always do. Well one day I went to the opposite store in MALE mode and I went to try a Female top on. Well I thought I was in the MALE dressing room area but come to find out it was actually the FEMALE dressing room area. OOOPPPSSS.

Nothing was said. But I do try to HONOR the gender I represent by using the appropriate facilities.
Hugs,
Tamera