View Full Version : Walking in Heels

CarrieAnneEvers
10-07-2007, 08:55 AM
Here's a helpful video, ladies.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usrs6cm2vQg

Angie G
10-07-2007, 09:36 AM
I have no problem walking in heels I can't dress todat but I try this monday to see if it makes a difference :hugs:
Angie

Joy Carter
10-07-2007, 09:41 AM
Here's a helpful video, ladies.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usrs6cm2vQg

Thanks Carrie. "Photo Jug" has a rather cute one also.

Ashleigh
10-08-2007, 12:43 PM
Walking in heels is not difficult. Running in them - a bit more dangerous. Standing in them for hours though.... uh!!

Ashleigh :doll:

CDBarbie
10-08-2007, 01:46 PM
Odly enough, I do have serious back problems, but walking in heels, Piece of cake. I love walking in heels. It actually feels very natural and apparently helps allign my spine so walking is no problem. Although, i do admit, when I am in heels I do walk with a more confident posture, and feel very sexy.

Ashleigh
10-08-2007, 03:41 PM
Interesting you should mention that. They help my back also. Anyone else???
Ashleigh :doll:

Odly enough, I do have serious back problems, but walking in heels, Piece of cake. I love walking in heels. It actually feels very natural and apparently helps allign my spine so walking is no problem. Although, i do admit, when I am in heels I do walk with a more confident posture, and feel very sexy.

janet1234
10-08-2007, 03:43 PM
they do help my posture

Audrey34
10-09-2007, 01:45 AM
That's so weird. My back does feel okay after walking in heels but my feet do need a break from time to time. If I'm dressing for several hours I always slip them off when i'm sitting at the computer. Then I slip them back on when i need to walk to another room of my apartment.
-Audrey

My Lady Marsea
10-09-2007, 02:10 AM
Wore mine about 5 hours today and loved it. They are only 3" or 3 1/2 " but I do feel I have better posture with them and of course they almost force you to walk femme. I usually add a little more motion to my arms and the natural sway they cause. Just wish I could find either WW or WWW in my local area. Thank gawd for the shoe stretchers I bought a while ago LOL.

Khriss
10-09-2007, 02:32 AM
practice-practice- Practice ??

Delia1
10-09-2007, 03:22 AM
Also remember to take small steps when walking in high heels, like a lady does. My wife cured my habit of taking large steps , by putting a pencil skirt on me, mid calf length and stitching up the split, so i could only take small steps when walking. I worked, after a few weeks , i was taking small steps without thinking. Now when out, my wife said i look like a lady when walking in high heels, its all down to the small details girls.

erickka
10-09-2007, 06:44 AM
My feet and back kill me when wearing tennis shoes. 4- 4 1/2" heels help my posture, and when I wear them for many hours, I actually feel better.I have worn my 5" velvet pumps on a long (6 hour) shopping spree, and they felt great. Standing at work for only 1 hour in tennis shoes, and I am miserable. Go figure.

Mayliis
10-09-2007, 07:46 AM
Hi my dear ladys,
now, i don't have much problems anymore.The feeling goes better and better every minute i wear heels... I really enjoy the feeling...

Kisses,
Mayliis

Wenda
10-09-2007, 08:06 AM
Wore mine about 5 hours today and loved it. They are only 3" or 3 1/2 " but I do feel I have better posture with them and of course they almost force you to walk femme. I usually add a little more motion to my arms and the natural sway they cause. Just wish I could find either WW or WWW in my local area. Thank gawd for the shoe stretchers I bought a while ago LOL.

I have high insteps, and I broke a toe so have a slightly swollen big toe joint. I found that, for manmade materials, i put on a thicker pair of socks, like sport socks, warm the shoes with my heat gun (on low), and when they are still quite hot and pliable slip into them. Wear them with the sport socks until they are cool, and presto, custom fitted shoes. w. :thumbsup: