PDA

View Full Version : Dressing (or dressed) as a girl for Halloween between ages 5 and 15

Patti Remick
10-07-2007, 11:03 PM
I all,
I was wondering if any of you dressed -or were dressed - as a girl for Halloween when you were between the ages of about 5 to 15?

I never did/was but looking back I so wish I had.

I you did, did you have help and who 'initiated' the process (did you ask or did they suggest?)? If so who helped/initiated (mother, sister, etc)? What did you wear - outer clothes only, from the inside out, makeup, wig, nylons/tights/pantyhose (all the gory details please!)? Was it 'normal' girls clothes or some kind of gils costume (ie ballerina, princess, etc). Was anyone 'made' do dress as a girl for Halloween (whether you secretly wanted to do it or not)? Did you do it once or more than once (several Halloweens).Please tell us your story and approx when this took place (what years). All other comments on this subject are welcome.

Luv and Higs,
Patti Remick

MarinaTwelve200
10-08-2007, 06:39 AM
I really wanted to, but was afraid to. I was secretly CDing since age 12. Odd thing was (in the early 1960s) all my friends, and I figgured over HALF the boys age 11-15 dressed as girls for Halloween trick or treating.----That's ONE reason I think that CD or CD desires are really a lot higher percentage of the males than we might think. The coustumes were usually quite complete with full makeup and even fingernail polish and fishnet hose, etc. Wigs were hard to come by then, but scarves, hats(especially those fur looking hats that covered the whole top of the head) were usualy employed.
I was the odd one out with black robes and skull masks.

Looking back, I now KNOW I could have gotten away with it. My mother would likely have been only TOO glad to help dress me up. Its one of those great CD chances that we blow in our lifetimes.

eleventhdr
10-08-2007, 07:18 AM
But then i was always on the look out for a real way to become female on halloween and then stay that way for good!

Oh well!

Suzy Ann!

Jennifer in CO
10-08-2007, 10:03 AM
I all,
I was wondering if any of you dressed -or were dressed - as a girl for Halloween when you were between the ages of about 5 to 15?

I never did/was but looking back I so wish I had.

I you did, did you have help and who 'initiated' the process (did you ask or did they suggest?)? If so who helped/initiated (mother, sister, etc)? What did you wear - outer clothes only, from the inside out, makeup, wig, nylons/tights/pantyhose (all the gory details please!)? Was it 'normal' girls clothes or some kind of gils costume (ie ballerina, princess, etc). Was anyone 'made' do dress as a girl for Halloween (whether you secretly wanted to do it or not)? Did you do it once or more than once (several Halloweens).Please tell us your story and approx when this took place (what years). All other comments on this subject are welcome.

Luv and Higs,
Patti Remick

1967...Having spent 3 weeks of the previous summer when I was 10 as a budding young girl with my Aunt and 3 female cousins (long story), I had bugged my Mom (who did not approve) to wear something girls for 2 months. She finally relinted saying she'd let me do holloween as a girl. On the "big day", it started with my shoulder length hair being washed and curled (no curling iron in the house back then - it got done the old fashion way then I was stuffed under the hair dryer). I wore my sisters maroon velvet mini dress with white bra/panty and slip underneath and black Mary-Janes, a little blush and lipstick. This was in the day when you didn't wear costume to school so it all happened between 3:30 and around 5:30. I had supper with the family so dressed and dont remember any comments. I dont remember much of actually going trick or treating, but sometime that evening we went to a friends house (friends of my parents) and they had a party of their own. I was told I had to dance with my friend which was uncomfortable as I remember but then I spent the rest of the evening playing with his sister as he would have nothing to do with me the rest of the night. I dont remember going home but I woke the next morning in my bed wearing everything but the dress and shoes. I dont remember breakfast, going to school or anything else from that next day so I may have to update this when I dig out my diaries from back then.

Jenn

kaitlin
10-08-2007, 10:26 AM
I never got to dress for Halloween, other than the stupid monster thingy's, but always wanted too. When I was 16 (just outside the survey) I was able to dress completely as a girl for a party my scout group had. We were an Explorer post so there was male and female members,(about 50 of us) my girlfriend and one of the female advisors helped with the dressing. Wig, heavy makeup, bra, panties, pantyhose, slip, a black and white checked knee lenth dress, gray high heels and red toenails. Silver/frost finger nails. The party was great, I won a prize for the outfit. It was a great day in my CD history. Kaitlin

MrsDiane
10-08-2007, 11:27 AM
At the age of fifteen I attended the annual neighborhood Halloween party at a local church hall. There were donuts, cider, bobbing for apples, and a record player playing pop music for dancing. Most of the small children had costumes and about half of the older kids were dressed in some kind of costume. When I got there my upstairs neighbor, a girl one year older than I, had dressed her brother James, two years younger than I, completely as a girl. He was wearing a two piece grey women’s suit with a white nylon blouse, black nylons, high heels, and a cute pillbox hat with a veil. His face was made up with rouge and lipstick. He could hardly walk in the high heels. I couldn’t take my eyes off him. I was totally amazed that a boy was standing there dressed as I only fantasized about doing this. I got very excited, I was flushed and my hands were shaking. This boy/girl was so delicious I wanted to go over and hug and kiss him. Finally late in the evening as a slow dance was playing, I went over, took his hand and headed for the dance floor. I wanted to kiss him so bad I ached. This didn’t last too long as his sister came running over and slapped my face as she yelled “stop that you queer!!”. Needless to say I was the butt of many remarks and jokes for a long time. I relived that evening many times when I was dressed in my sister’s clothes thinking of the beautiful boy/girl I was in love with.

Karren H
10-08-2007, 11:39 AM
In elementary school, my mother more than a few times had threatened to make me a frilly dress costume for halloween but she never went through with it.. My dad would no have approved...

This is the same woman who continually told me I was supposed to have been born a girl.. So though I never went out for halloweene enfemme I did borrow her things a lot!! Lol

Cristi
10-08-2007, 12:08 PM
I've posted about this in another thread here somewhere... When I was about 5 or 6, my mom dressed me as an 'old lady' for halloween. The outfit consisted of a black dress, black tights and long grey wig. I really don't remember if it included a bra, or any makeup. I THINK I remember trying to hobble around in a pair of pumps that were too big for me as well.

I wore this costume trick or treating, and also to a neighborhood halloween party at the local community center. The only real memory I have of the evening (I wish I could remember more of it!) was being annoyed at the costume because the tights, borrowed from an older sister, were much too large for me. I spent half the evening pulling them back up.

The dress was also very big on me. It was so big that years later when I was around 9 or 10 I found it in the attic and I could still wear it (and I did!).

Taffy
10-08-2007, 12:29 PM
I all,
Yes, several times...

If you did, did you have help and who 'initiated' the process (did you ask or did they suggest?)? If so who helped/initiated (mother, sister, etc)? What did you wear - outer clothes only, from the inside out, makeup, wig, nylons/tights/pantyhose (all the gory details please!)? Was it 'normal' girls clothes or some kind of gils costume (ie ballerina, princess, etc). Was anyone 'made' do dress as a girl for Halloween (whether you secretly wanted to do it or not)? Did you do it once or more than once (several Halloweens).Please tell us your story and approx when this took place (what years). All other comments on this subject are welcome.
No one helped, nor initiated it. I have dressed as a school girl, red sweater, white blouse with Peter Pan collar, red plaid knife-pleated skirt, white kneesocks and black/white saddle shoes to a Halloween concert. Oh, I wore a cute short red bob with the outfit. I've dressed as Snow White (a costume I made), an elf, Peter Pan, a pumpkin, and the wolf (dressed in grandma's nightgown, with a wolf mask and wolf slippers that howled).

trannie T
10-08-2007, 03:38 PM
I dressed as a pirate. As much as I would have wished to be dressed as a girl I would have been too embarrassed to do it.
Now, I just might go out in a dress this Halloween.

Timberley
10-08-2007, 11:13 PM
Ahh, yes, that is a vivid memory. It was between 12-15, and it was after school. For some reason, was looking for a costume, and ended up in mom's closet. I had a couple of friends over. The first couple of outfits, they laughed. I was having so much fun, I kept trying everything on, even some nightwear and showing them. I think they got bored and endedup watching tv. The newspaper had shown up, so I went out on the front step to get it, and my friend across the street had seen me, so he came over to see what was going on. I don't think anyone else was having as much fun as I was. Ended up in a dress, nylons, heels and I am sure an awful makeup job for the evening, just watching tv and handing out candy. It went pretty well, until a friend of my parents brought their kids over to get treats. That was kind of embarassing, but I got over it. Still wonder what he thought.
One of my friends still brings it up once in awhile, I must have left some sort of impression. Would love to let him know now, but not sure how he would take it. probably be okay with it, but I am sure it would be awkward, so why bother.
I must have changed and put stuff away before mom got home, but don't remember.

docrobbysherry
10-09-2007, 12:40 AM
I've got a tutu, and some other cute young girl outfits. I make a pretty large 15 year old, but I sure have fun trying the things on and looking the best I can!
Check out some my girls at: dateacrossdresser.com
I can actually figure out how to post photos there. If u don't go out, u can still look like a kid in the mirror, if u feel like one!

jozee
10-09-2007, 12:40 AM
yes. dont remember how old. but when we made high school (grade 9/14 yrs old) we were "too old to go out", except for my sister, who always got her own way - but thats another story!. any way, it was 100% my idea. i got a dress, slip and cute little hat from my aunt. i wanted to put on womens underwear but mom said NO WAY! in a way that meant no argument so i just wore these over regular clothes and mom put make-up on me and that was it!
i dont remember if id already started wearing her stuff when no one else was home or not.nut i did it for years!:devil:

Joy Carter
10-09-2007, 12:48 AM
I went as a gender neutral ghost once. :o

ArleneRaquel
10-09-2007, 12:49 AM
Two older female cousins dressed me as a girl with lipstick, polish when I was about eight, other than it happened I do not remember what happened as I went house to house. :happy: :love: & :hugs: Beyonce Welch - A Babe ( ? ) at Eight. :eek: