PDA

View Full Version : Did it!

Alice B
10-08-2007, 01:59 AM
Tonight I watched the Packer game and did my nails. Then showered, did make-up and got dressed. Gathering up my courage I went out to a local bar that some of you in the area suggested. A funky, gay bar, but everyone was accepting and friendly. It was a very slow night as I thought it would be, thus it helped with my courage. Enjoyed it, met the resident TG who was not dressed and had a few drinks. Drove around afterwards, wanting to go somewhere else, but did not know where to try. End result was I felt I looked good, was comfortable and have made a major step forward, I guess?:happy:

My Lady Marsea
10-08-2007, 02:06 AM
YOU ROCK GIRL!! Way to go. That was one hugh step to your new found freedom. Since I go out "every" time en femme I wil tell you that in general you will find most people that you deal with day to day as pretty good folk. If you blend most people will not even give you a second glance and those who do seem just interested but aren't going to confront you. Keep it up girl, I for one am proud of you. Hugs.

vivianann
10-08-2007, 02:40 AM
Way to go girl. you should try going to a lesbien bar or club, I did and had alot of fun and met other T girls.:thumbsup: