PDA

View Full Version : Going out enfemme

vivianann
10-08-2007, 02:34 AM
Hi girls, I have been going out enfemme for the last 2 weeks everyday after I get home from working. I get alot of positive responses from some GG's I usually get asked out 2 or3 times a week by a GG. they know I am a man dressed enfemme, I am really enjoying the attention I am getting from GG's.
I am having much better luck getting dates with women when I am in femme mode. and alot of the women are pretty. I should have done this long ago. Alot of women stop me and ask alot of questions like, why do I dress like a woman, are you gay, how long have you been wearing dresses, are you getting a sex change operation, etc. etc.. I tell them no I am not gay, and thats when they really get curious about it. and when I tell them that I am not getting SRS, they are really intrigued by it, they are very positive, see no problem with what I am doing. there are a small number of women that give me that wierd stare, but all in all it is a positive experience so far, The only bad experience I had was a week ago when a young skin headed looking bully came in the convenience store where I was talking to the female cashier after I had bought some snacks, he did a double take, and then he started telling me I needed my ass kicked for dressing the way I was, and calling me names while he was on his tyraid, I finally looked at him and told him to @@#$%%% and then he wanted to fight, the cashier told him to leave, and picked up the phone to call the police, He got the hell out of there. the cashier told me that I had alot of balls to stand up to that man. I was ready to fight, I had my dukes up ready to go at it, I was mad. the cashier was impressed. I am working on my makup so I can pass easier, but it is hard with a masculine looking forehead and nose. Anyway that is what I have been up to lately.:D

Mitch23
10-08-2007, 02:39 AM
lovely to hear that sweetie - opens a whole new world doesn't it - far more positives than negatives. There will be a few brainless ones and you will learn how to deal with them as you get more experience. just off out now en femme for some adventures myself!

love

Mitch

vivianann
10-08-2007, 02:49 AM
lovely to hear that sweetie - opens a whole new world doesn't it - far more positives than negatives. There will be a few brainless ones and you will learn how to deal with them as you get more experience. just off out now en femme for some adventures myself!

love

Mitch

Thanks for the encouragement, and you are right! it is opening a whole new world out there. yes the positives far outweigh the negatives. I am learning to deal with the negatives, and am getting braver. The more I dress enfemme, I am gaining alot of confidence, and it feels natural.

Mitch23
10-08-2007, 11:36 AM
was out with a friend today in the city centre. had a great time but got some whistles, stares and some heckling from groups of youths. just smiled, waved, blew kisses etc. If no-one noticed, it would be really boring now wouldn't it! will post some piccies

Mitch

angelfire
10-08-2007, 12:05 PM
Way to go sister! You're doing great stuff for all of us by being in public, and leaving a good impression on the people you meet. Way to go, and keep up the great work!

Emma England
10-08-2007, 01:39 PM
Glad to hear that the GG's are taking interest.

You have made me realise something. When someone asks whether you are gay, I have before now taken this as an insult. However, if someone does not know much about crossdressing, they may make an assumption about being gay i.e. a genuine enquiry.

Best to take the time to explain the situation.

A GG stranger getting curious is a good thing.

All I ask is for you to be honest with them.

Oh the guy you had trouble with. From what you have explained, it makes him sound the stupid one.

vivianann
10-08-2007, 09:30 PM
Glad to hear that the GG's are taking interest.

You have made me realise something. When someone asks whether you are gay, I have before now taken this as an insult. However, if someone does not know much about crossdressing, they may make an assumption about being gay i.e. a genuine enquiry.

All I ask is for you to be honest with them.

Oh the guy you had trouble with. From what you have explained, it makes him sound the stupid one. I do love the attention I am getting from the GG's, just wished I could get as much attention from the GG's when I was in guy mode. that is one more reason to dress enfemme.
when I was younger I would have been offended if someone would have asked if I was gay. But now with the stereotype image that peaple have, I understand why they would ask, they are not being rude, they are curious.
I am glad they ask about being gay, because it gives me an opportunity to educate them about the crossdressing lifestyle in a civilized manner. most peaple are positive, I tell peaple that ask me no (of course) and then I get asked if I am changing sex, I also tell no, I just prefer to dress enfemme, and that I am attracted to women only. I tell peaple that alot of men crossdress, and they come from all walks of life, I have seen millionares, to poor men crossdress and all other income brackets in between.
I believe honesty is of utmost importence when talking to peaple about this lifestyle. I have been very honest about this.

Billijo49504
10-08-2007, 09:36 PM
Gee, then the guy could say he got his butt kicked by a guy that was a gurl. His friends would really be confused...BJ

Lori SC
10-08-2007, 10:21 PM
Unbelievable Vivian,

I can't believe you get that much attention from GG's while enfemme. Good for you. I guess it's one more reason to dress...

Are these girls interested in you, or just curious about crossdressing? No need to answer that if you feel it's too personal.

It's great that you are getting out and interacting with people.

Hugs, Lori

Wenda
10-08-2007, 11:18 PM
Interesting point. When I have shared my femme alter egos with different women, they have been curious, engaging, supportive, but never condescending. Maybe we are just fortunate in our choice of female friends. Thanks for the post. It is encouraging. w.

vivianann
10-08-2007, 11:54 PM
Unbelievable Vivian,

I can't believe you get that much attention from GG's while enfemme. Good for you. I guess it's one more reason to dress...

Are these girls interested in you, or just curious about crossdressing? No need to answer that if you feel it's too personal.

It's great that you are getting out and interacting with people.

Hugs, Lori

Most of the GG's that talk to me are just curious, but I go out in public dressed every day now, and I get asked out about 2 or 3 times a week by GG's nothing serious just go to the food court, or a restaurant so they can spend more time satisfying their curiousity, but as I see it is a chance to help them understand us and our disire to dress, and who knows I might meet a woman someday who will want to pursue a relationship with me even though I wear dresses.

docrobbysherry
10-09-2007, 12:18 AM
My gosh. Just when I think I'm starting to understand, another abrev.!
Single & Real Short?

vivianann
10-09-2007, 12:34 AM
Gee, then the guy could say he got his butt kicked by a guy that was a gurl. His friends would really be confused...BJ

that would be cool.

vivianann
10-09-2007, 12:36 AM
Single & Real Short?

thats funny

crusadergirl
10-09-2007, 01:33 AM
Thats cool that more women talk to you when your dressed and that your helping them understand more about cds. I have noticed that two that more girls talk to me when i'm kirra and not so much when i'm in male mode. It could be for me that in enfemme i act more like an adult and as a guy i just goof off and act weird. Great post by the way.

Emma England
10-09-2007, 03:57 AM
Single & Real Short?

SRS stands for Sex Reassignment Selection (I think).

Single & Real Short does sound good though!

Dave3
10-10-2007, 05:34 AM
I do love the attention I am getting from the GG's, just wished I could get as much attention from the GG's when I was in guy mode.

I suspect that many women are - to some degree at least - hesitant to approach a "male", particularly where there is any perception of danger or threat. Although there might be occasional negative reactions (look - there's a 'weirdo'), I suspect a man dressed in womens clothing is not perceived as threatening or intimidating by most women. There might also be a "novelty factor" at work, whereby curiosity kicks in. Hence the attention :)

A man in a skirt is not likely to be violent. Now that you are no longer a 'threat', the novelty of the situation is likely to attract their attention, and you are much more likely to receive positive comments or the start of a conversation.

Emma England
10-10-2007, 08:24 AM
If there is no threat, then why do you get guys (such as in the op) making rude comments?

Well, I suppose it tends to be male idiots just looking for a fight with anyone.

Most women are respectful (that's why I love them and want to dress as one).

Dave3
10-10-2007, 10:16 AM
Precisely (women being more respectful) - when women no longer perceive us as a potentially threatening male - they open up a whole lot more :)

joann07
10-10-2007, 10:33 AM
Good for you girl! :)
I'm glad to see you fight your right to be yourself and standup to idiots like bullies. You gave a positive impression to that sales clerk about crossdressers and hopefully she'll tell her friends that we're decent law abiding people.

I've gone out dozens and dozens of times to places like Malls, restaurants, grocery stores, and even flew in femme last week, but I've never had a GG come up to me and ask me questions.
I guess I blend in so well, that they don't even notice that I am a crossdresser.
But, I would love to get a GG's point of view about my appearance, presentation, mannerisms, etc., as well as have an in-depth conversation.
It would be so nice to do girl talk with a GG.

Hugs!

vivianann
10-10-2007, 11:14 AM
Good for you girl! :)
I'm glad to see you fight your right to be yourself and standup to idiots like bullies. You gave a positive impression to that sales clerk about crossdressers and hopefully she'll tell her friends that we're decent law abiding people.

I've gone out dozens and dozens of times to places like Malls, restaurants, grocery stores, and even flew in femme last week, but I've never had a GG come up to me and ask me questions.
I guess I blend in so well, that they don't even notice that I am a crossdresser.
But, I would love to get a GG's point of view about my appearance, presentation, mannerisms, etc., as well as have an in-depth conversation.
It would be so nice to do girl talk with a GG.

Hugs!

thanks for the encourageing comments. I find that most of the GG's are very positive about what I do.
I looked at your pictures you do look very passable, I dont quite pass that well so some peaple notice, It is wonderful to get a GG's point of view, and to have a conversation with them, especially girl talk.

Kris
10-10-2007, 11:21 AM
However, if someone does not know much about crossdressing, they may make an assumption about being gay i.e. a genuine enquiry.

Oh my ~ Did you read any of my posts when I first got here? I was asking ALL kinds of questions that I actually now find silly but I didn't know, and who was better to ask than a group of girls that live this life?

My friend and I were talking about this and people that aren't exposed to cding.. don't even think about it. It doesn't enter their minds for the most part. Unless they have a reason to think about it - they kinda know it happens but it's not a big deal. I mean .. like there are those who hate gay people and will go on and on about it - you can tell they have put a lot of thought into this hate. But..... most people don't think about cders. UNLESS they see one, or someone brings the issue up. So, without being here, if I had seen a cd'er (that wasn't on stage) I would stop them and ask all kinds of questions. Not to be rude but to get educated.

I feel lucky that I have everyone here to ask things and that no one laughs at me for my questions. Now that I am more educated, I see many cross dressers in my everyday life, and smile and think, I wonder if she is on cd.com and she knows me but I don't know her because she doesn't have a picture posted? :D

I love to hear about success stories of you ladies going out. I also wanted to add that Mitch talked about blowing kisses to hecklers..... I do the SAME thing.. especially when someone flips me off.. it makes them SO much madder to see that they didn't get to you. But.... if I were with one of my cd'ing friends and someone started heckling...... I do believe that I might feel the urge to throw down as well. Just to teach the idiots a lesson. I don't want to think about the consequences of that though....... :sad:

All I can say is GO VIVIAN!! Keep it up and maybe you'll catch yourself a cd friendly gg........... (*wink*)

:hugs: Kris

Kris
10-10-2007, 11:27 AM
I get asked out about 2 or 3 times a week by GG's nothing serious just go to the food court, or a restaurant so they can spend more time satisfying their curiousity, but as I see it is a chance to help them understand us and our disire to dress, and who knows I might meet a woman someday who will want to pursue a relationship with me even though I wear dresses.

Vivian,

When a woman asks you out....... and wants to spend time alone with you learning about you...... they ARE interested. Other wise they would ask you questions in the mall, scratch their heads and walk away not giving you another thought! Please don't dismiss them because they are wanting to know more about YOU........ I hope you aren't letting opportunities slip by you... :sad:

GG's wont say, lets go out for a candle light dinner and BTW I want you sexually... They will start out in a mall or someplace safe.. and chat.. and wait for you to ask them if they would like to go out again....... in a more private setting. THEN if they say no, you know for sure, but please don't assume.

:hugs: and :love:'s,
Kris

Kris
10-10-2007, 11:30 AM
If there is no threat, then why do you get guys (such as in the op) making rude comments?

My theory is..... they fear you. They are afraid that if they are accepting, you are going to rub off on them.

OR
They really admire your courage and want to have the guts to dress too, but have to act macho to hold up their image.

Just my opinion,
Kris

vivianann
10-10-2007, 10:37 PM
Kris, I want to thank you for your support and understanding about us CD'ers, :hugs: I hope to I am speaking for the other girls here, we love you,:love: too bad you are so far away,I would love to have a girls night out with you. As far as the GG's that are interested, versus those that are just curious, the ones that are interested will give me their ph# and or they tell me that they want to go out, however some of them back out when I call them, some say they have a boyfriend, or too busy, or they need more time to think about it. for me that is fine, because if they cannot handle it, I would rather they move on. I do enjoy the attention that I get from GG's.
I have been giving them a chance.

joann07
10-10-2007, 11:01 PM
thanks for the encourageing comments. I find that most of the GG's are very positive about what I do.
I looked at your pictures you do look very passable, I dont quite pass that well so some peaple notice, It is wonderful to get a GG's point of view, and to have a conversation with them, especially girl talk.

Hi Vianann,

Thank you for your lovely compliments.
They really mean a lot to me.
It's always inspiring to hear such nice comments.

I hope that one day, when I'm out and about, some GGs will come up and strike a pleasant conversation with me.
I'm definitely interested to know what they think about me.

Hugs!

vivianann
10-11-2007, 12:45 AM
Hi Vianann,

Thank you for your lovely compliments.
They really mean a lot to me.
It's always inspiring to hear such nice comments.

I hope that one day, when I'm out and about, some GGs will come up and strike a pleasant conversation with me.
I'm definitely interested to know what they think about me.

Hugs!

I dont know how often you do get out, but if you go out 3 or 4 times a week it will eventually happen, another thing I used to do was find a store where there was a female behind the cash register, and I would go to that store and buy a drink or snack something small, and that usually will help in striking up a conversation, and wait til all the customers are gone so it will be you and the woman at the cash register, she will most likely compliment you on your outfit, and your makeup or hair if done properly, she will most likely read you unless you pass real well until you talk. now if there are other customers in line behind you, she will not have time to talk to you, the other day I went to a 7-11 because I needed some milk, when I walked in wearing a nice dress and nylons, and nice blonde wig there was a woman there buying something and when she was done with her purchase she turned to me before she left and said to me "you make a very sexy woman" the male cashier said I agree, I said thankyou to the lady and she said you are very welcome, I was on cloud 9 after that lady complimented me like that. I was surprised when the male cashier agreed with her, I usually do not seek compliments from men, and dont want it, but I didnt mind it that night, because that compliment was initiated by a woman. I say to you get out in a dress and and enjoy the experience.

noname
10-11-2007, 04:04 AM
Don't duke it out, just call the cops. Or in this case let the cashier call the cops. Telling someone they need to get beat up is definately a threat.

As for chicks, they seem to strike up conversation. I've had them tell me how cool I am, how cute my toes are etc.. I'm convinced that being eccentric can give one rock star status.

joann07
10-11-2007, 09:01 AM
I dont know how often you do get out, but if you go out 3 or 4 times a week it will eventually happen, another thing I used to do was find a store where there was a female behind the cash register, and I would go to that store and buy a drink or snack something small, and that usually will help in striking up a conversation, and wait til all the customers are gone so it will be you and the woman at the cash register, she will most likely compliment you on your outfit, and your makeup or hair if done properly, she will most likely read you unless you pass real well until you talk. now if there are other customers in line behind you, she will not have time to talk to you, the other day I went to a 7-11 because I needed some milk, when I walked in wearing a nice dress and nylons, and nice blonde wig there was a woman there buying something and when she was done with her purchase she turned to me before she left and said to me "you make a very sexy woman" the male cashier said I agree, I said thankyou to the lady and she said you are very welcome, I was on cloud 9 after that lady complimented me like that. I was surprised when the male cashier agreed with her, I usually do not seek compliments from men, and dont want it, but I didnt mind it that night, because that compliment was initiated by a woman. I say to you get out in a dress and and enjoy the experience.

Since I have a roommate, I don't get out that often, but during this past summer, when he was away, I was on cloud 9. I went out several times to go shopping, run errands, etc, etc. I even went to my first Pride event and boy was that a great experience. Some weeks I would dress up and go out 2 or 3 times and in some maybe just once, nevertheless, it gave me a lot of practice interacting with ordinary people and what a confidence booster it was.
Also, I go to SCC in Atlanta and be dressed for a week and then, just last week, I was in Chicago visiting the many lovely Tgirls up there.
What a great week it was.

Now that my roommate is back, I'm not able to go out as frequently, but I'll still be able to go out.

Hugs!