PDA

View Full Version : just thought i'd express myself a bit

ChastityInFemme
10-08-2007, 08:48 PM
ok...lately i've been thinking a lot about crossdressing. no matter what i'll always think of myself as a crossdresser. i love/loved doing it. i say loved because i'm unable to dress anymore. about 2 years ago i was in a car accident that left me a quadriplegic. it sucks...although i tell myself that someone else has it worse than i. but i think about crossdressing a lot now. i'm a closet cd'er and dont want anyone to know about it. but not being able to dress is bothering me and i want to do it pretty bad. i get on the internet everyday and shop around looking at shoes, hosiery, dresses, bras and panties, and pretty much everything else. i wish like hell i could buy myself everything to dress fully. i want to be dressed fully for one day...that would be a godsend. the only time i get to dress is in my dreams...i dream about crossdressing a lot.

i'm in college right now and will be here for another 4 years...but i plan on buying everything i mentioned when i'm out living on my own. better yet, i hope they come up with a damn cure for spinal cord injuries before i graduate. that would be so incredibly awesome. then i'd never need help with anything.

Huntress
10-08-2007, 10:45 PM
Wowsers. Your attitude is absolutely inspiring. AND... I'm not easily inspired. Too many decades doing hard things, to bad people. Great good fortune in school. Maybe you'll be the one, to find the cure for spinal injuries. Till then: Both Plato & Aristotle waxed on about which was reality? This life, or being up there in the dream-life. I think I'll crossdress in my sleep tonight. Maybe I'll see you there.

De Oppresso Liber,

Huntress

Debbie47
10-08-2007, 11:30 PM
I am very sorry to hear what happened to you. The way people drive their cars is one of my pet peeves. I am 47 years old and managed to stay out of auto accidents until the last few years. I have been hit 3 times now and it is a major reason that my motorcycle is now collecting dust. I love motorcycles with a passion but I love dressing up more. The bike is becoming a 700 pound paperweight. I will not sell it because it has given me too many good memories and a few bad. I hope somehow that your situation will change for the better.

Debbie

Eugenie
10-09-2007, 02:41 AM
about 2 years ago i was in a car accident that left me a quadriplegic. it sucks...although i tell myself that someone else has it worse than i. but i think about crossdressing a lot now. i'm a closet cd'er and dont want anyone to know about it. but not being able to dress is bothering me and i want to do it pretty bad.

Hello Chastity,

I am working almost full time in advocacy for the rights of people with disabiilties, so your post just moved me a lot. There must be many other people with disabilities who face a difficult situation like yours with regard to X-dressing. I seem to remember that at least one person in a wheelchair, who was also a x-dresser, participated to this forum.

I strongly believe that people with disabilities should have the same equal rights to live their lives like anybody else thanks to a rights based approach and to appropriate support compensating for the difficulties caused by their condition.

The condition you're in shouldn't forbid you to dress as you would like to. After all there are quadraplegic women who still dress as women with the help of a carer.

I don't know how much you are dependent upon support to get dressed, but if you need a lot of support, you might find a carer who would be tolerant and caring enough to help you dress as a woman and help you with make up. Carers tend to be very understanding. Actually the carer shouldn't refuse such help as it would be a discriminatory attitude... But I wouldn't bet on it... I would seek an understanding carer...:o

Of course, I read the part where you said that you were a closeted x-dresser "and that you dont want anyone to know about it." But carers have, in principle, an obligation of confidentiality so it wouldn't be like a public "coming out".

Of course it all depends upon who is helping you as carer. It may be someone that is a member of your family and you may not want to tell that person.

Perhaps you could also find a real friend in the x-dressing community near you who would be able to help you dress from time to time. Here again, it is quite different from a public "coming out".

If I was living near you I would certainly be glad to help... But I live in France...

By the way, in my advocacy for people with disabilities, I also meet people who fight against various grounds of discriminations. Among them LGBT organisations. We all team up to get proper rights implemented. One hot topic is "Multiple grounds of discrimination"...

All the best, I hope that you will find a solution.
:hugs:
Eugenie

ChastityInFemme
10-09-2007, 07:18 PM
thanks girls. i do wish for someone near to be a crossdresser and would be able to help me. i'm not very independent so it'd be difficult to do it on my own.

Wenda
10-09-2007, 07:44 PM
I have read your poost twice, without replying, because I really couldn't think of anything substantive to offer. I admire your approach, and hope you can find a care-giver that will work with you. Meanwhile, there IS a lot of exciting research involving the re-creation of spinal tissue. Let's keep hoping. wenda.

SandyR
10-09-2007, 08:48 PM
Chastity,

Please send me an email, I would like to know where you live, having been left unable to move many years ago, but re-gained my mobility, it hits my heart.

Hugs!

SandyR

SabrinaDubh
10-09-2007, 08:54 PM
Where are you? I am a former live in aid to a quad. If you're near I'll come help you dress. (Longshot, I know. But if you're in or near so cal I'll help)

Also, if you don't mind disclosing, what level is your injury?

battybattybats
10-09-2007, 09:37 PM
Perhaps if another CD or better yet a group could be found nearby you some sort of secret excursions could be arranged whereby you could have an avenue to dress with people to support you, store clothes and things for you and give you this much needed outlet while respecting your privacy?

I certainly do hope a treatment/cure is found ASAP for your condition. Until then maybe good people can help.

:hugs:

sterling12
10-10-2007, 12:16 AM
I usually have something glib to say, but your posting leaves me quite unable to offer any type of response but sympathy, and I hope a little empathy.

I know that is not what you want, and I won't dwell on it, but I am very sorry that you were the victim of the accident.

We don't know where you live, but I can almost bet if you will give us a general area and country, we can come up with a Support group who would be willing to come over and help you out every once in a while. I know if I were incapacitated, losing Joanie would be a horrible scenario.

Yes, I absolutely support Stem Cell Research, as does just about everyone else in the Medical Field. And I think you might be right, there might be some very good news in the next few years. Keep toning your muscles with the exercises, keep your good attitude. Just let us know where, and someone will probably PM and offer help.

Peace and Love, Joanie

ChastityInFemme
10-10-2007, 02:38 PM
Where are you? I am a former live in aid to a quad. If you're near I'll come help you dress. (Longshot, I know. But if you're in or near so cal I'll help)

Also, if you don't mind disclosing, what level is your injury?

my injury is C6 incomplete tetraplegia.

i'm really nervous about saying where i live...but oh well...its not that big of a deal. i live in cincinnati, ohio.

i seriously wish all the time for a cure to come about. i read about stem cell research all the time. everybody says it's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when the cure will be found. the only thing needed is money so they can keep researching...that's where federal funding comes in to play, but nothing will ever get done with bush in office.

Jilmac
10-10-2007, 03:29 PM
Chastity, have you contacted the lgbt community in cincinnati? someone there might be able to put you in touch with a care giver who is understanding. perhaps even an admirer who would be willing to help you shop dress and do makeup. it's just a thought but it's worth a shot. hope research does find a cure. god bless you, Jill

charlie
10-10-2007, 04:12 PM
ok...lately i've been thinking a lot about crossdressing. no matter what i'll always think of myself as a crossdresser. i love/loved doing it. i say loved because i'm unable to dress anymore. about 2 years ago i was in a car accident that left me a quadriplegic. it sucks...although i tell myself that someone else has it worse than i. but i think about crossdressing a lot now. i'm a closet cd'er and dont want anyone to know about it. but not being able to dress is bothering me and i want to do it pretty bad. i get on the internet everyday and shop around looking at shoes, hosiery, dresses, bras and panties, and pretty much everything else. i wish like hell i could buy myself everything to dress fully. i want to be dressed fully for one day...that would be a godsend. the only time i get to dress is in my dreams...i dream about crossdressing a lot.

i'm in college right now and will be here for another 4 years...but i plan on buying everything i mentioned when i'm out living on my own. better yet, i hope they come up with a damn cure for spinal cord injuries before i graduate. that would be so incredibly awesome. then i'd never need help with anything.

Hello Chasity!
I am really sorry to hear about your car accident. Being stuck in a chair isn't good, but it could be worse. Certainly in your college or city you could get on Craigslist or the gay community center and find a person who would help you dress once in awhile. Certainly other CD would be delighted to help you don hose, heels and dresses once in awhile..I know I would