PDA

View Full Version : after all the going out threads ......

Wendy me
10-09-2007, 10:59 AM
there has been a lot of going out threads posted from the out and about threads to i could never go out threads and polls abought going out and what to wear and not to wear..... and as long as we are here we will still see them ... it's a CDing issue that always comes up .... going out in the real world .... leaving the comfy closet ..... ( this what i wore http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68385)

well i do go out not to clubs and things like that .... i go out by my self and it might be boring for the clubers but i like to go for a long late night drive to go grocery shopping ....and this thread is abought just that ...

Sunday night i did just that i wore a just above the knee black black dress with knee high lace up boots ... very simple jewelry .... and my hair down ... nothing too glamorous noting too fancy just comfy....

a nice 1 hour drive windows down my hair blowing with the breeze ... i got to the market walked in did my shopping their were other people shopping not sure if i was picked out as a guy in a dress .... did not matter i did my thing i am not a real passable dresser but i was just out to do my shopping comfy and care free ... no what if i get read ... just me being me ... i did my shopping checked out talked with the girl at the register .... no big deal drove home and enjoyed going out my way .... i do this when i can and not as often as i want to but it's OK ...

so what's the point to this ??? simple dress how you feel comfy ... go were you are comfy ... own your slefe ... be relaxed ... you don't need to be a 10 to go out ... just have some fun ... don't feel that you need to do something or be someone that your not or not ready to be have fun enjoy....

fear and what if's will keep you from ever trying so just go have some fun...

GypsyKaren
10-09-2007, 11:09 AM
Very well said Wendy! Going out is not about anyone else but you, you only have to please yourself, not the person behind the cash register or wherever, it's all about you, not them.

Karen Starlene

Kieron Andrew
10-09-2007, 11:11 AM
Hope you ladies dont mind me butting in, its the coming home i find difficult after such a good day or weekend out, not the actual going out, because as said i do it for me, no one else

Wendy me
10-09-2007, 11:19 AM
Hope you ladies dont mind me butting in, its the coming home i find difficult after such a good day or weekend out, not the actual going out, because as said i do it for me, no one else

not at all although i posted from my point of view as being a mtf the same applies to you guys as well... as we are as different as we can be but we are the same too..... by all means the guys can jump in too.....

Kieron Andrew
10-09-2007, 11:22 AM
not at all although i posted from my point of view as being a mtf the same applies to you guys as well... as we are as different as we can be but we are the same too..... by all means the guys can jump in too.....

yeah the hardest part is stopping the fun times not starting them lol being shopping, clubbing whatever, i would encourage anyone to get on and do it cos you just dont know what you are missing

Mitzi
10-09-2007, 11:24 AM
Wendy...

Just had to chuckle over your observation about all the threads on going out...

When I logged on just now, the first three threads were on that very subject, yours being the first...:o

Mitzi

ChristineRenee
10-09-2007, 12:15 PM
Excellent post sis. A lot of food for thought there for everyone. Thanks for sharing it with us. :happy:

Kate Simmons
10-09-2007, 01:00 PM
I couldn't agree more Wendy and that is what it is all about.:happy:

Karren H
10-09-2007, 01:02 PM
Wendy...

Just had to chuckle over your observation about all the threads on going out...

When I logged on just now, the first three threads were on that very subject, yours being the first...:o

Mitzi

Lol Mitzi... They even surpassed pantie threads.. Guess everyone is so worked up about goin out they forgot their panties...... ......... threads! :D

I've taken a vow of silence on starting going out threads..... And pantie threads.. And any thread...... Lol

K

charllote34
10-09-2007, 01:06 PM
Great post , absolutely right dont try and be something just be yourself .

Deborah Jane
10-09-2007, 01:06 PM
I like your attitude Wendy...I think maybe that,s what it should be about!! Just do it to please yourself and be happy with who you are!!

trannie T
10-09-2007, 01:07 PM
We dress because we have an inner need to wear women's clothing. What we do after we are dressed is a different issue. If you are comfortable going out do it, if you are too timid to leave the closet that is fine too. The most important thing is to enjoy what you are doing.

Sam-antha
10-09-2007, 01:49 PM
Thats it : Your hair blowing in the wind of your passing. That is just what it is about. Feeling good, feeling free, feeling your feelings.
~Samm

MJ
10-09-2007, 02:28 PM
so true Wendy don't try to be a 10 .. just be you and enjoy your time out just be relaxed and have fun

RobertaFermina
10-09-2007, 02:32 PM
I think going shopping is as daring as any night at a club, maybe more so.

:rose: Roberta rose: