PDA

View Full Version : But I like it!

measshe
10-10-2007, 12:20 PM
Some may know that I am a new member, just discovering the joys of dressing. I am distressed however, because i very much enjoy the erotic high I get from beiong enfemme and I have read that this wonderful element for me may wane over time.
How can I insure that this doesn't happen? Any ideas ladies?

Mitzi
10-10-2007, 01:35 PM
Well, measshe, whatever will happen will happen.

For me, one of the older gurlz here, who's been dressing since my teens, it's still a sensual experience every time I dress. As I posted in a thread a short while ago, dressing has never been to relax, nor to feel it's the "real me", as it seems to be for many.

So, only time will tell whether the dressing will always remain sensual for you.

Mitzi

Marla S
10-10-2007, 01:45 PM
Hm, that certainly depends a lot on the individual.

I think a good way to keep it kicking is to dress seldom and not to think to much about the whys and whats.

Other than that it most likely will always have a sensual element.
It's a question of allowing, wanting, and enjoying the more subtle feelings.

charllote34
10-10-2007, 01:49 PM
hmmm Dont think u can just enjoy the ride (so to speak!):heehee:

Julie York
10-10-2007, 02:35 PM
If there's still petrol in your tank your engine will keep running.:D

Like any sensation, if you experience it to the point of boredom it becomes.....boring.

Jilmac
10-10-2007, 03:35 PM
the erotic high is bound to wane as you become more used to dressing. but don't despair girl, the enjoyment of being en femme will last a lifetime. take it from a 62 year old dresser who startrd when she was 15.
Jill

Carroll
10-10-2007, 03:36 PM
If there's still petrol in your tank your engine will keep running.:D

Like any sensation, if you experience it to the point of boredom it becomes.....boring.

Guess I am a little "low". Having high blood pressure and taking prozac, things seem to ummmm...not work as well

Claire3
10-10-2007, 03:59 PM
Had a day off cd,yesterday.Back to normal again.Love it so much

charlie
10-10-2007, 04:28 PM
Some may know that I am a new member, just discovering the joys of dressing. I am distressed however, because i very much enjoy the erotic high I get from beiong enfemme and I have read that this wonderful element for me may wane over time.

Keep buying new clothes, shoes and undergarmets! Also, get a very long and wide mirror. Ebay has just open the door to all of us closeted dressers. As long as you can get to the mailbox, you will be filled with interest.

Eugenie
10-10-2007, 04:39 PM
I think that many of us started that way... Dressing in the early phases of x-dressing is often associated with sexual arousal and self gratification...
Of course this is not always the case but rather frequent.

As far as I can say and at least for myself, this pleasure doesn't disapear, it is just funneled for appropriate times and circumstances... In a sense, this is fairly similar with other modes of sexual satisfaction... As we grow and get more experience we tend to still appreciate the pleasure but become more selective with how we get that pleasure.

I have still moments when I dress just for sexual purpose. The rest of the time, I dress simply because I feel better dressed "en femme" than being dressed as a man, even though there is much more to it that simply being dressed as a woman...
:hugs:
Eugenie

Daintre
10-10-2007, 05:08 PM
Dressing for most was a very big occurrence when first started, over time just like anything else it will start to wane. How much really is a personal thing, for me it has diminished due to many factors. I am not saying I have lost interest, just dress less often, but enjoy my time when I do.

Rita B
10-10-2007, 05:32 PM
Not to worry. One of the joys of crossdressing is the total experience of it. It's not only the getting dressed. It's the shopping for that special outfit and all the accessories that go with it. It's pampering yourself with bubble baths and lotions. It's putting on your moisturizer at night and a little perfume and a pair of satin pajamas and having sweet dreams.. . . .and sometimes you get lucky!

Rita B

annekathleen
10-10-2007, 05:40 PM
I can relate to you.
The first times that I ever put on female underwear,
It was erotic, arousing, and stimulating!

Since I now wear them 24 / 7,

I obviously don't walk around
aroused and stimulated from my panties!:GE:

CamillaCD
10-10-2007, 06:25 PM
I am with Mitzi and Marla here. I dress once or twice a week. That makes me look forward with anticipation for the next time.

NovaScotia
10-10-2007, 06:43 PM
I think that many of us started that way... Dressing in the early phases of x-dressing is often associated with sexual arousal and self gratification...
Of course this is not always the case but rather frequent.

As far as I can say and at least for myself, this pleasure doesn't disapear, it is just funneled for appropriate times and circumstances... In a sense, this is fairly similar with other modes of sexual satisfaction... As we grow and get more experience we tend to still appreciate the pleasure but become more selective with how we get that pleasure.

I have still moments when I dress just for sexual purpose. The rest of the time, I dress simply because I feel better dressed "en femme" than being dressed as a man, even though there is much more to it that simply being dressed as a woman...
:hugs:
Eugenie

The more frequently I am able to be who I am, there is little if any sexual implications. I dress to make me feel better and enjoy my real self.

Dragster
10-10-2007, 08:03 PM
I'm 63, been dressing since about 10, and it's still sexual for me. With a wife who didn't know, and who is "disgusted" by CDing, my opportunities to dress are scarce, expecially now we're both retired and together most of the time.

Tony

docrobbysherry
10-10-2007, 08:14 PM
I have the definitive answer. Is sex the same thrill for u now, as it was for u when u first had it? If so, u r in luck! U will probably get the same thrill from dressing forever. If sex is still good, but not as great a thrill as it was for u at the beginning, expect the same from dressing. I've dressed only to the teeth now, for about 2 years. I still get shocked, (very excited), by some of the ladies looking back at me in my mirror. Is the arousal the same now? Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Same as sex with a partner is.
myspace.com/robertsherry
RS

Sally24
10-10-2007, 08:37 PM
I am distressed because i very much enjoy the erotic high I get from beiong enfemme and I have read that this wonderful element for me may wane over time.
That depends partly on whether this is a sexual/erotic thing for you or a gender thing. I thought it was sexual until I started dressing fully and going out in public. Then I realized it was a gender thing. Fantasizing about it is stil sexually thrilling, but the actual act of dressing is more of an emotional high. Still very satisfying, but different. If you keep it at some sort of fetish stage, it may stay a sexual thing for you forever. Only time will tell.

sissystephanie
10-10-2007, 08:55 PM
Do you dress to get an erotic high? Or do you just get an erotic high every time you dress? If you are dressing just to get that erotic high, it probably will wane as time goes on. If you dress for other reasons, but do get the high, it may stay around for some time.

I am 75, and have been dressing for over 60 years. It used to give me an erotic high early on, but then I discovered that I really liked to wear womens clothing! Not for any sexual reasons, just because I liked the fit and feel of them. Of course, I did wear lingerie to bed with my wife and sometimes we swapped roles. Then it definitely was sexual.

I have no idea of the actual number, but I would guess a very large number of the "ladies" on this Forum crossdress just because they like to. Not because they get a "high' from doing so, at least not an erotic high. As others have noted, it is a great stress reliever!:happy:

Sissy/Stephanie

More Girl than man sometimes

Billijo49504
10-10-2007, 08:59 PM
Well, I guess I'm diferent from a lot of the gurls. I don't get off on dressing any more. But I just do it because it's the thing to do. I get up and put the puppies in their holster and the panties are what is in the drawer, so that is what I feel comfortable wearing. As I said, I don't get off on dressing, but it just feels right, so I dress that way...BJ

MsJanessa
10-11-2007, 05:43 AM
don't worry about it---when I first started dressing many years ago it was solely for the erotic part---but over the years that diminished somewhat--now I get dressed and don't immeadiatly become aroused HOWEVER I do find it very very arousing to engage is sexual activity when dressed---much more so than any other time so it does still play a large part in My dressing:dom:

Lilith Moon
10-11-2007, 06:56 AM
Another older member here. Here is my take on the declining eroticism that older people report.

I started off at a very young age simply wanting to look like a girl. There was no sexual/erotic element at the age of four years. I would do little twirls in front of the mirror dressed in my improvised gowns made from bedsheets, I imagined I was a little princess.

Later, male puberty arrived with its acne, smelly armpits and nocturnal emissions. Dressing became intensely erotic for me, much better than sex :D I would slap on whatever female clothes I could get hold of and do what had to be done in front of the mirror. Then I would feel utterly worthless, stupid and guilty while removing the offending clothing as quickly as I could.

Quite a few decades of readjustment have passed since then. Nowadays, the erotic element has declined but not vanished while my need to dress is greater than ever. My dressing still has an erotic edge but the whole experience is more peaceful, guilt-free, less frenetic...more relaxing, enjoyable and fulfilling.

Chari
10-11-2007, 07:51 AM
Relax, enjoy each level of your dressing. Becoming a complex woman takes time and a lot of practice as there is always something new to try - shoes, clothes, makeup, hairstyles!:heehee:
hugs2U, Chari

Annesah
10-11-2007, 05:51 PM
Not to worry. One of the joys of crossdressing is the total experience of it. It's not only the getting dressed. It's the shopping for that special outfit and all the accessories that go with it. It's pampering yourself with bubble baths and lotions. It's putting on your moisturizer at night and a little perfume and a pair of satin pajamas and having sweet dreams.. . . .and sometimes you get lucky!

Rita B

Rita!!! You devil you! :heehee: Annie