PDA

View Full Version : caught

carrilee
10-10-2007, 12:42 PM
hi, just a few days a go i was away at motel and pulling up my hose and the house keeper used her pass card and walked in.:eek: well i stay here all the time for work and i thought i would die. she just smiled and said " sorry i'll come back later". i have seen her many times since and she acts no different.
i guess it was kind of DOOR OPENER or eye opener to me . it felt good later when i thought about it . kind of cool and a turn on too.

carrilee

Julie York
10-10-2007, 02:37 PM
It could have been worse.

Much worse.:eek:

charllote34
10-10-2007, 02:38 PM
Working in a motel she has probably seen lots and lots of things !

Jilmac
10-10-2007, 03:12 PM
i was never cought in a motel in person but one time i had to change into my drabs for work. i left all my femme clothes, undies, et.al. on the unmade bed. when i returned after work, i walked in to find everything folded and laid out on the freshly made bed. when the job was finished and i checked out, i left housekeeping a nice big tip. Jill

Eugenie
10-10-2007, 04:51 PM
Working in a motel she has probably seen lots and lots of things !

Indeed, that's probably the case... I don't worry at all with what hotel/motel personnel might think about me x-dressing. I live my "femme" clothes in the wardrobe and my night gown hung in the bathroom, behind the door... Never got a single comment.

Actually, one evening I even felt like getting room service diner and I was "en femme". I hesitated a moment. Should I dress back in drab? Well I felt too good dressed as I was and decided to stay "en femme". I called room service and ordered my diner.

When the waiter walked in with the tray, he said "excuse me madam, I made a mystake with the room number." To which I replied, no, saying that I was the person who odered the room service. He was a bit surprised but said nothing. I tipped him well and got no more feedback on the next days...

When you're a stranger, and that's the case when you travel, why care about what people may think about you? Why feel any fear?

Well, perhaps I'm too confident...

:hugs:
Eugenie

karynspanties
10-10-2007, 05:39 PM
My wife and I were in Vegas in our petite suite at the Riviera. Let's just say she was on the bed on her hands and knees....I was standing on the floor behind her in a pair of white panties and cami....and in walks in the maid.:eek: We just kept right on going!!:D

carrilee
10-10-2007, 06:05 PM
thanks, girls

carrilee

Jodi
10-10-2007, 06:32 PM
Do you know what the security latch is for?

Jodi

krisinpink
10-10-2007, 07:38 PM
I was at an out-of-state conference for work this year, and left my sweater dress and blouses hanging behind the door and my cute loafers out beside my bed -not a word was said. As was mentioned in an earlier post, I'll bet 'house keeping' sees a lot in their line of work.

trannie T
10-10-2007, 08:36 PM
I leave women's clothing and makeup around the room. When I leave the room en femme I have to negotiate my way past the housekeeper and her cart. Do you think she suspects I might be a crossdresser?

Beth785
10-10-2007, 09:23 PM
I stay in a hotel room basically every other night. I have heard stories from my coworkers what positions that maids have found them in. As far as maids cleaning rooms, they just have a list of occupied rooms vs unoccupied rooms. They don't know the genders of the person in the room, or really even care. If they have a name list, Smith, B doesn't sound either male or female.

No, for the security lock, I ALWAYS use it. As not only do the maids walk in, but other guests when the hotel goofs and doesn't put down that J. Doe is in room 117. I have never been walked in on in that instance, but I have walked in on many a others, at least a dozen.

Beth

jaina
10-10-2007, 09:57 PM
I guess I'm lucky, I've never had houskeeping barge into a room.

Kikacd
10-10-2007, 09:59 PM
I also use the Security lock when in my hotel room. I however do put my femme items in my suitcase when I leave the room. I don't just leave them out.

Billijo49504
10-10-2007, 10:26 PM
Personaaly, I don't think the house keeping crew really cares if you are a crossdresser. Just that you leave a tip.Unless you leave a bottle in the waste basket, full of ice. Then they don't care, it's party time...BJ