PDA

View Full Version : came clean to the SA girls at Boscov

DeniseNJ
10-10-2007, 10:55 PM
Tonight I said to my self, I need to buy an good bra and panty set. while I was at it I wanted to try on some heels at payless. I cleaned up slipped into nude thi highs, jeans and a tee and slip on loafers. I put a couple drops of perfume behind my ears and went to the local mall. Mind you I am in Guy mode, maybe with halloween aproaching I was a bit brave. They did not have a big selection or heels at this store but I did try on a pair and no one said a word seeing my polished toes thru the hose as I slipped into the heels and walking up the isle was a turn on. I found a cute pair of heels but not in my size. Now to the intimate aparral department, I walked right up to the girl and said {do you have any cheap bras and panty sets} The store was kinda empty so she call another girl to help . Both girls had nice breasts and great cleavage. I told the girl that I was dressing up for halloween and it wasn't like I was gonna need a $35 bra. They both started looking and I forgot about anything around me . I was being picky and we were trying to find a fitted foam bra . I was really getting into it finding the Just right set. She then asked me {Your sure taking this seriously} I replied If I am gonna be a woman I want to feel totally woman. She found me a bra and I wasn't sure it would fit so she said just put it around you right below your breasts and see if you can hook it. I did and headed to get some hose. She then asked You gonna shave your legs, I replied sure , pantyhose would look horrible if I had hair on my legs. By now she is asking too many questions. She then said your really enjoying this aren't, I said you know what I gotta come clean I have been crossdressing most of my life and I use Halloween and Christmas as an excuse to but my feminine stuff. Yes I very much like feeling and dressing like a woman and explained that I really havn't ventured out in the daytime as Denise. She told me about a sale going on at fashion bug and said I had to check it out. After ringing me up 25% off :happy: She said I wish you would come in when you get all dolled up and visit me, I would really like to see how good you look. I thanked Larun and proceeded to leave . It was a great feeling admitting it to a total stranger . Oh I went with a pink set, underwire playtex Shapers lace top with solid cub. .It really does feel good Oh the bra was on sale for $16.99 , it was like $22.95 or something like that. No plans for halloween week but I want to be ready for anything..:thumbsup:

Chloe Jean
10-11-2007, 03:33 AM
Hi Denise

I love Boscov's -wonderful store . They have such lovely women' s clothing. I love to browse the Lady's dept and check out the latest dresses, skirts etc. I haven't had the nerve to buy woman's clothes yet.

Chloe

DeniseNJ
10-11-2007, 10:55 PM
Nice to hear from a fellow Jersey girl... Anymore I am not ashamed to shop for womans stuff but using halloween as an excuse is a buffer. I really wanna go to lanybryant or fashion bug and try on a couple dresses. I need a new outfit badly , tired of stealing the wife's stuff . I have my own heels and hose why not dresses and skirts too.

trannie T
10-12-2007, 01:33 AM
Halloween is a great time to buy femme things but I have quit using excuses. I am usually more relaxed telling a sales person that I am buying the clothes for myself than she is about hearing about it.

JulieC
10-12-2007, 12:27 PM
I prefer shopping in stores where it's highly unlikely I'll run into anyone I know, much less a sales person I know. My attitude at such times is "what does it matter if they think I'm a freakazoid plutonian with a blue ear fetish?" In the end, what they think doesn't matter so long as they take your money and give you the product you want. Halloween provides a convenient crutch, I grant, but divorce yourself (anyone of us) of the idea that what a sales assistant thinks actually matters. It doesn't.

Angie G
10-12-2007, 04:23 PM
Not going to be able to stop you now Denise :hugs:
Angie