PDA

View Full Version : The Moment Of Truth

Sarah McKinnon
10-11-2007, 06:32 AM
Hi to all....since joining Crossdressers I have read many articles and seen many pictures. Initially I thought that I was a crossdresser until I realized that many others are truly crossdressers.

I guess my point is that I started off with touching panties then graduated to wearing them for sexual pleasure. Finally one day after a few years I actually bought this sexy baby doll outfit with satin and shear silk...baby blue. I got dressed in front of the mirror and almost fell in love with myself. I looked very sexy ..... until I looked at the whole me....that took the wind out of me and realized that I am a guy, albiet a sexy body, I am still a guy no matter how I cut the mustard. So I will just continue to put the panties, nylons and baby doll on when I get the urge to get sexual. I surely don't intend to to all the way and walk around town...oh no no no.

To those that do crossdress and look absolutely smashing....congrats

Sarah.....minnie crossdresser .... smile

Wendy me
10-11-2007, 06:46 AM
Sarah it OK .. let it be what it is for you ..... as far as i know there is not a rule book out to say who is and who is not a cross dresser .....

Sarah McKinnon
10-11-2007, 06:49 AM
Thanks Wendy and yikes you have over 27 thousand posts....wow that has to be a record. Yes of course I will let it be what it is to be....I just wanted so much to look like the others....but like you say....casera sera....what will be will be....smile

Sarah xo

annekathleen
10-11-2007, 06:53 AM
"one pair of panties, does not a crossdresser make"

......but it's probably where most of us started!:daydreaming:

Sarah McKinnon
10-11-2007, 06:57 AM
Yes of course annekathleen.....although I do have more then one pair of panties, I also have the baby doll mentioned in my post along with a few other enfemme items...smile
Thanks for your input ..... I've decided to just let things go with the flow and enjoy the short life and great moments we all so enjoy

Sarah xo

Daintre
10-11-2007, 07:12 AM
Hi Sarah, I like your attitude, I to started with panties and my dressing slowly increased. I also do not have any desire to venture outside anymore, quite content to be an in house dresser.

Secret Sis
10-11-2007, 08:07 AM
Hi Sarah... Count me as another one like you. I have been dressing mostly in babydoll outfits alone in the privacy of my home without anyone else knowing for many years. I have no real interest in taking this any farther although I have nothing against those who do - the public part of this just isn't for me. I do intend to let my wife know soon though, as soon as I get the courage to tell her. I believe it's much better for her to know up front instead of catching me in the act or finding my "stash".

Anyway, this site let me know that I'm not the only one who enjoys dressing in this way - there are many of us and there is comfort in knowing that.

Faith_G
10-11-2007, 05:29 PM
It's not a beauty competition - or at least it shouldn't be. Some of us, no matter how much effort we put into our transformation, are going to look like guys anyway. There's a limit to what makeup and padding can cover. I don't think anybody is more or less of a crossdresser based on appearance. You either are or you aren't. If you like wearing panties and babydolls, you might just be a crossdresser. :heehee:

I've got a bigger beard than Butterfly Bill, so the mirror is not my best pal when I'm dressed. :eek: It's quite a dilemma, because I'm finding myself wanting to get back into makeup (played with it in my teen years and loved it), but I really like the way my beard looks in guy mode.

charlie
10-11-2007, 07:07 PM
So Basement CD I guess you do as I do, just look in the mirror with the neck up cut off! I find that I look rather fetching from the neck down.

Charleen
10-11-2007, 07:48 PM
Hey, what ever blows up your skirt! Enjoy!

Patty
10-11-2007, 08:32 PM
Do what makes you feel good :hugs:

sterling12
10-11-2007, 10:52 PM
Hi Sarah:

Now hang on a second, do you truly believe we all started out "full blown," wearing Dior Gowns and perfect makeup?

No Hon, the usual scenario is just one item, usually as a kid or just into puberty. Some repress for many years and start later. When you read about "The TG Spectrum," this is part of what we are talking about. It's very hard to say what is or in not a crossdresser, TS, DQ, what have you. There are differences in mental attitude between everyone along the arc of that spectrum, and each person resides in a certain place at a certain time.

In the future, you might move on to other things, as you have sort of done that already. You may move either backwards forwards, sideways, or sit still. It doesn't matter! If you wish to say that you are CD along that Spectrum, it's cool and we will respect that. if you wish to claim you are something else....that's OK too.

Nice and loose, and hopefully comfortable. That's how the TG Spectrum is supposed to fit. We hope you feel that way too.

Peace and Love, Joanie

trannie T
10-12-2007, 01:38 AM
I thoroughly enjoy going out en femme, I do not pass but none the less I enjoy the experience. If you are happy in the closet that is cool too. You are dressing for your own needs and desires, do what you enjoy and what you are comfortable with.