PDA

View Full Version : We talked about

gretchenD
10-11-2007, 08:28 AM
My girlfriend Nikki and I talked about Holloween last and asked me what I am going to dress as.I told her I thought about dressing as a school girl and her jaws dropped.She is very supportive of this and knew her friend Lindsey has a school girl outfit.She did call her friend up and we went over with me trying the outfit on.They saw I looked good in it and told me I could have it.I decided right away I am going to dress as a school girl for Holloween and excited looking forwards to this.My girlfrined and I did recievedan invitation for a Holloween party recently too.

Ðarissa
10-11-2007, 09:05 AM
That's pretty cool that you end up getting an outfit from your girlfriend like that. Sounds awesome. Nothing like that has happened to me.

gretchenD
10-11-2007, 09:11 AM
My girlfriend's best friend Lindsey let me have it and it the naughty version.Her friend Lindsey told me that it would look good with a pair of black stockings and heels

SANDRA MICHELLE
10-11-2007, 09:50 AM
Well now you have to wear that outfit for more than just one party. Does your girlfriend know you are a crossdresser? If not you should take this as a chance to tell her. I would be trying it on every day just to let her know you are trying to get comfortable with it and want to refine your look as needed.

gretchenD
10-11-2007, 10:14 AM
My girlfriend does know and is fully supportive and has sen my wardrobe.I told her when we started dating 6 onthes ago.I plan on wearing it and surprise my adoptive parents,bilogical mom,half sister Kelsey tommorrow night.I am going to try it on every night, with black stockings and heels which I do have.I am going to be comfortable with it and my girlfriend knows this.She knows I can do this with full confidence