PDA

View Full Version : Fouled up with Breast forms

Charolette time
10-11-2007, 10:30 AM
Last night the wife went to a meeting, so I got dressed panties bra and the works and did my time on the computer, I knew she would be coming home soon so I took of my bra and hung the dress and blouse up in the closet, I put the breast forms on the bed and just then the telephone rang, I was on it for a while, when I finished I started to watch television, completely forgot that the forms were on the bed, The wife came home and when she went into the bedroom sitting in the middle of the bed were you guessed it, she yells out what are these and are they yours, what else could I say, It was very quiet the rest of the night, this morning nothing was said, although she took a long time to speak, so far nothing said about last night, I guess this was bound to happen, Thanks for lisening Charolette

Tamara Croft
10-11-2007, 11:14 AM
I take it you're not out to her then? or are you? If not, well I think you're going to have a lot of explaining to do really, it's not like she found something you could really make up an excuse for is it?

Kieron Andrew
10-11-2007, 11:16 AM
oops! time to talk......

Charolette time
10-11-2007, 11:25 AM
She knows that I wear panties ,she washes them for me and i do have bras in the draw, but she did not know about the forms, I guess it will have to come up some time, but right now I"ll have to take it slow, Charolette

Veronica Fallon
10-11-2007, 11:27 AM
Sounds like a very scary time for you both Charolette. :nailbiting:
Things could go very badly, or (hopefully, & eventually) towards a new level of closeness between you two. I'll send you positive vibes & hopes for the best! Please let us know how this plays out & if we can help in any way. You're both in our thoughts & prayers...

Supportive Hugz, :bighug:

Veronica

docrobbysherry
10-11-2007, 12:11 PM
Charolette, I only have experience with one ex-wife. However, I believe if your marriage is generally good, u will be able to discuss this and work it out. If your marriage is already in trouble, I think your dressing is just one more straw on the camel's back. Best of luck either way!

I forgot to mention, my ex found one of my bras I had left on the bed. So, I told her about my dressing. We divorced, but that had nothing to do with my dressing up.

janet1234
10-11-2007, 04:20 PM
than her finding out that you had a mistress.

Ruth
10-11-2007, 05:15 PM
Since she already knows about the bras and panties, I would guess what upset her was finding out that you were keeping something else from her. I'm just guessing, but her next thought may be "what else is he keeping hidden?" Cards on the table time.

Sharon
10-11-2007, 05:32 PM
It was very quiet the rest of the night, this morning nothing was said, although she took a long time to speak, so far nothing said about last night, I guess this was bound to happen, Thanks for lisening Charolette

Don't leave it here, Charolette -- I think you need to have a talk with your wife. This isn't going away, and it's obvious that she , if not upset, is at least a bit concerned, and perhaps frightened as well. If you think remaining quiet and it might be forgotten is a good thing, I would suggest to you that you are mistaken. It will not be forgotten, and may even become a bigger thing in her mind than it deserves to be. She already is accepting of what she was aware of -- have faith that with the correct wording and a bit of honesty, that she will accept this also.

Good luck to you, Charolette, and I wish you the best.:happy:

annekathleen
10-11-2007, 05:43 PM
What else are you supposed to put inside of a bra?
If she knows about the panties,
and she knows about the bras,
I think she will accept the breast forms!

Kinda like sex toys.....
Everyone owns them and uses them,
We just don't leave them in the family room!

charlie
10-11-2007, 06:57 PM
Last night the wife went to a meeting, so I got dressed panties bra and the works and did my time on the computer, I knew she would be coming home soon so I took of my bra and hung the dress and blouse up in the closet, I put the breast forms on the bed and just then the telephone rang, I was on it for a while, when I finished I started to watch television, completely forgot that the forms were on the bed, The wife came home and when she went into the bedroom sitting in the middle of the bed were you guessed it, she yells out what are these and are they yours, what else could I say, It was very quiet the rest of the night, this morning nothing was said, although she took a long time to speak, so far nothing said about last night, I guess this was bound to happen, Thanks for lisening Charolette

Oh Charolette!
What you are describing is the worry of my existance. Do finish the story when you feel comfortable in doing so. Did you explain the whole deal (dressing in full with bra as well) or just say you were trying on bra forms? Maybe you should have said that you wanted her to try them on to see how she looked in a bigger size. No, I guess that would be a worse idea! Hope all is going well,
Charlie

Charolette time
10-15-2007, 11:02 AM
Its been a few days now, and its as if nothing happened, have not found the right time too talk, she left today and has gone to a convention with some of her ladie friends and I am alone for the week, she said have a good week and try to stay out of trouble, at least I can dress for the week and hope when she comes home we can talk, Thanks for the thoughts Charolette

christid66
10-15-2007, 11:21 AM
Charolette - that's every closet dresser's (me !) nightmare. Mind you, I suppose at least she has an idea now and so it won't be a total shock to her when you do tell her.
My thoughts are with you and please let us know how it goes.

Sam-antha
10-15-2007, 12:10 PM
Enjoy your week and start talking when she gets back. It really is your turn to talk.

1. You left them out, 2. She found them, 3. You talk

~Samm

Ema1234 GG
10-15-2007, 12:19 PM
I guess it will have to come up some time, but right now I"ll have to take it slow,

You need to make the decision to have this conversation with her, if she hasn't brought it up already she's probably finding it really difficult. You allowed her to find these by accident instead of being truthful about the full extent of your dressing, the least you can do is give her the truth now.

just guessing, but her next thought may be "what else is he keeping hidden?"

If it was me that would be exactly what I was thinking. She thought she knew the extent of your dressing, but you've just proved that wrong to her. I'm sure all sorts of things are going through her head, probably some of which are untrue. Atleast if you talk to her it stops her imagination running away with her.

This isn't going away, and it's obvious that she , if not upset, is at least a bit concerned, and perhaps frightened as well. If you think remaining quiet and it might be forgotten is a good thing, I would suggest to you that you are mistaken. It will not be forgotten, and may even become a bigger thing in her mind than it deserves to be. She already is accepting of what she was aware of -- have faith that with the correct wording and a bit of honesty, that she will accept this also.

That's fantastic advice Sharon, I completely agree. Please do the right thing and talk to your wife about it. She sounds like a fantastic lady, give her the respect she deserves. I'm sure with a little bit of help from yourself she can come to accept the more than what you perhaps think she can.

xxx.sabrina
10-15-2007, 12:48 PM
Wow! Sorry to hear of your dilemma!

My ex-wife found a fishnet bodystocking that I had bought. She knew damn well that I dress in private and that I might have even bought it for her, but she turned it into "you're having an affair" and I was never able to convince her otherwise. Now I am divorced. Oh well, I didn't want to spend the rest of my life with a bitch like that anyways!

Shelly Preston
10-15-2007, 01:02 PM
Hi Charolette

You need to prepare for your wifes return

You need to have all the information ready so you can explain

Give her time to settle in when she gets home before discussing this with her but dont leave it too long

It may not be an easy thing to do but it has to be done

Mitch23
10-15-2007, 01:23 PM
Yup, long hard and possibly painful discussion time - good luck. as least she knew that you cross dressed. if she knows that you have bras then she would expect you to fill them with something ....

mitch

stephanie B
10-17-2007, 06:34 AM
Charolette,

How would you feel if your wife ordered a man, (self assembly kit), complete with all the sexy bits ? Tell her next time before you leave things on show !

unclejoann
10-17-2007, 08:37 AM
My wife knows that I wear panties, but once she found a pair that she hadn't seen before and immediately thought I was having an affair. I said, "they're mine," and she said "oh" and that was the end of it.

She has never seen me in anything but panties and never asks. She knows that I sew in the evenings, but has never asked what I am sewing nor walked in to look. (Besides dresses and things for myself, I have mended or sewed on buttons for her, but most is for me.)

Never a word from her ... until out of the blue she accuses me of wanting to have a sex change operation, divorcing her, and getting a man for myself. Total crisis in her voice!

We talked immediately. I told her that I had no interest in cutting anything off and that my family was everything to me and so forth. She basically said, "oh, ok." And that was it.

I waited for a day, then another, and kept thinking she would say more, or ask about my dressing, or sewing, or something. Nope. I have brought up our conversation a few times and told her how good I felt that we could talk openly about it, but basically she would just agree and say nothing more.

So, the status quo wins again. And I am back in the closet even though I leave the door open hoping she'll drop in and give me a smile.

So Charolette, the good advice here about discussing with her is all true but she may not actually respond to you ... ever.

DonnaT
10-17-2007, 01:06 PM
she said have a good week and try to stay out of trouble
Well, that sounds like she expects your forms to appear again, and isn't so put off by it. Thus, I reckon the talk will go OK, but wait a few days after she comes home. She'll want to talk about her trip more than anything else, most likely.

Charolette time
10-17-2007, 01:07 PM
Thanks for all the kind words and advice, Charolette

Jonnie B
10-19-2007, 12:00 AM
Bad Luck.
I came very close to doing the same thing myself recently.
Hope things turn out OK

Good Grief, having read further that
"She knows that I wear panties ,she washes them for me and i do have bras in the draw" I really don't see you have a serious problem.

Joann0830
10-19-2007, 12:13 AM
I agree with Ruth, This isnt going to go away and the more she thinks her mind is going to wander nip it in the bud now before it grows much bigger then what it is. My prayers will be with You. Joann:sad:

Sophie_C
10-19-2007, 12:16 AM

You know, it amazes me how cold and uncaring people who are supposed to be their spouse are about things like this.

You think that if someone who married you, for better or worse, in sickness and health, would at least care about your desire for being as you are and care for your happiness, but the norm still is for them to freak out and break up with you.

I guess i'm stating the obvious, but in my opinion a true partner in a marriage would care for your happiness, first and foremost and not take such a reaction.

Good luck.

RachelDenise
10-19-2007, 04:47 AM
Just because your wife hasn't said anything doesn't mean she isn't worried, scared, confused, etc....... Make the time to talk and put it all out on the table! Clear the air and appreciate the fact that you have panties to wear. Who knows what your wife is thinking.

scarlet
10-19-2007, 05:18 AM
one more thing to think about is the friends she is with out of town because since you didn't initiate a discussion before she left I'm sure she is talking with her friends and running with all sorts of wild ideas. I wish you the best.

Charolette time
10-19-2007, 11:35 AM
You know, it amazes me how cold and uncaring people who are supposed to be their spouse are about things like this.

You think that if someone who married you, for better or worse, in sickness and health, would at least care about your desire for being as you are and care for your happiness, but the norm still is for them to freak out and break up with you.

I guess i'm stating the obvious, but in my opinion a true partner in a marriage would care for your happiness, first and foremost and not take such a reaction.

Good luck.

The S O and I have been married for over 38 yrs, and known each other since 1 yr old, thats 60 plus yrs. She called today to talk and let me know she misses me and where to pick her up from her trip. on Sunday. I guess i get too dress a couple more days, In fact Im sitting here now in a denim skirt, and lacy blouse, and panties and bra and yes the cursed forms, Thanks for listining, Hugs Charolette

Charolette time
10-19-2007, 12:29 PM

Here are a couple of shots, hope you have a nice word, Hugs Charolette

Casandra Carrington
10-19-2007, 12:47 PM
Hello Charlotte...I just knew where this was going when you said you left them on the bed to go for the phone...well there is alot of great advice here but I believe I have to go with the girls who say lay it out on the table...your only asking for trouble to let it be found a little at a time...she's ok with the bra's and panties so she may be ok with the rest... it would stand to reason you need something to go in the bra's good luck and were all here for you...

Casandra Carrington
10-19-2007, 12:57 PM
Sophie....you have a very good point...I often have wondered the very same thing....now not in all cases but it seems in most the ones that are supposed to have taken you for better run when it gets worse...they are the first to step and crush your dreams and desires...

Charolette time
10-21-2007, 04:30 PM

The Wife returned home today, actually I picked her up, we had a nice ride home stopped at a local apple orchard and got some to take home, she was happy to see me, was going to sit and have a heart to heart, but she has a function to attend this evening, so I put it off , wanted her to be able to enjoy herself, so its as if nothing happened, its going to take a while but it will happen, thanks for all your thoughts and advice,:hugs:Charolette

docrobbysherry
10-21-2007, 04:34 PM

Good luck.

Uh, Sophie. Have u ever been married? Or in my case married and divorced? I'm sure there is such a partner out there. Good luck finding her, before the other 150 million guys like me, find her first.
RS

sissystephanie
10-21-2007, 05:23 PM
Uh, Sophie. Have u ever been married? Or in my case married and divorced? I'm sure there is such a partner out there. Good luck finding her, before the other 150 million guys like me, find her first.
RS

Docrobbysherry and Sophie,

I have said this before, but I guess it needs saying again. To find the kind of partner/wife you are looking for you must be completely honest with her! That means telling her about your CD activities BEFORE the marriage. Not to do so is to invite trouble later on. I was married for over 49 years, and had known my wife for over 60 years. She was told before we were married, and totally accepted me as I was. Honesty is always the best policy. Then you don't have to worry about where you left your panties, or forms,etc!!:heehee:

Sissy/Stephanie

More Girl than man sometimes