PDA

View Full Version : Finally

Veronica 1
10-11-2007, 07:40 PM
I ordered my breast forms through the mail and it seemed like forever, but they finally got here today. YES!!! They are awsome in the way that they feel and fit. So much better than the rice filled nylons that I had been using. The best part is that with a little makeup, they will blend right in with my skintone. I have only had them on for about an hour now and they are starting to warm up and stick in place. I found that when they were cooler, they tended to shift a bit, but I will have to pick up some sort of adhesive to fix that problem. Any tips, ladies? I would love to be able to go braless to experience the feel. They are a C cup triangular so a good adhesive should be able to allow this. All that I can say right now is that they feel FanF***ingtastic! :D

Stephenie S
10-11-2007, 08:23 PM
Well dear, that's what everyone says. Fantastic!!!

They really are, aren't they? I wish everyone who wonders could just TRY them for an hour. An HOUR? All it takes is a minute!

We get so many people here who say bird seed or balloons or whatever is perfectly fine. It just ain't the same, is it? There is NOTHING (short of the real thing) like a good set of real breast forms.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Veronica 1
10-11-2007, 08:32 PM
Isn't it the truth. They have now got me wanting a larger set to see if they bounce more. hehe I have since found that if I wear my bratop cami it is almost like going braless and my nipples show. :thumbsup:

Edwina
10-11-2007, 11:47 PM
The wait, the agonizing wait, has just been made worse for me. Thanks girls :D
I ordered mine more than two weeks ago but due to postal workers going on strike in UK, the dispatch was delayed. :sad:
I have been using home made ones with rice and stockings but
they do not feel right and I am sure they don't look right either.
Will let you know how I feel when they eventually get here.
:love:
Edwina

Claire3
10-12-2007, 12:02 AM
Not having a real pair,breastforms are wonderful.Found them only quite recentely and absolutely adore them.Cami bra tops are fabulous with them to help show your assets.Have used an adhesive set from transformation to go braless.works fine probably better with shaved chest for the taking off part though girls!:eek:

Joni Beauman
10-12-2007, 12:23 AM
I've been doubling up with enhancers for years - but lately have been wondering...these testimonials are pushing me over the edge. Yesterday there were many suggested web sites. Is there a preference in shape (triangle vs. teardrop)? Is one better for bra-less than the other? Joni

Deborah Jane
10-12-2007, 02:48 AM
Enjoy them, it,s one of the best things we can buy IMOA!! I bought mine after trying them on in a c/ding shop!! Once i,d tried them, i had to have them!! I wouldn,t be without them now!!

jandebs
10-12-2007, 06:12 AM
if you can afford them, i'd definitely recommend amoena breastforms. They have a type which has an amazing 'adhesive' backing as part of the chemical content of the form and stick firmly to your body. ( They advise against wearing them without a bra, though they're fine with strapless bras and dresses and tops with built in support, provided you have enough shape to wear these kinds of garments without them ending up round your ankles... ) They mould and move with your body and best of all, don't drift around under bras. They're a bit on the expensive side, but I've had mine for over two years, and if you carefully follow the maintenance instructions ( nightly 'scrub' of the backing with a special cleaning fluid ) the 'stickiness' lasts remarkably well.

They're lovely people to deal with. I felt I might be intruding, because the company is very much geared towards women coping with mastectomy, but they said they often deal with transgendered people and invited me down for a proper fitting, which was arranged one on one. They're incredibly helpful in making sure you get the right size and shape.

http://www.amoena-online.co.uk ( they're manufactured in germany so i'm guessing there'll be places to purchase overseas..