PDA

View Full Version : My Recent Shopping Trip

rachellenicole
10-12-2007, 01:20 AM
I just wanted to tell everyone about the most Fab. Shopping trip I just experienced the last 2 days. My sister is in town and I just came out to her, she was shocked at first but is good with it now and very supportive of my dressing. I took her out for a drive to check out the city and somehow we ended up at the mall. We went to JC Penney first where I found out what a shopping feind my sister is, she could really put a dent in the wallet. I wanted to get some jeans... well she went to town with me and before I knew it we had an arm load of different jeans which she suggested I try on to insure proper fit. We had to go to the mens section fitting room but I had a blast trying on all of those jeans. The jeans I picked out were purchased by my sister for me, what a sweetie!!! She even went back upstairs to get me a smaller size to try on. I had to laugh when we left, I left all of those womens jeans in the mens fitting room. She said the experience was one of the most exciting things she's done.
Today we had to go for round 2 and went to Mervyns. This time we had an arm-load of blouses and pants. I found a real cute cami/sweater set--beige cami w/ lace at the hem, crocheted sweater and too cute, also picked out low-slung jeans w/ touch of embroidery on the back pockets--tre chic! She also had to indulge herself and spring for the sweetest pair of burgundy & brown lace panties. She's definitely got good taste! Topped it off with 3 pairs of shoes and we were totally stylin'!!!
Ciao,
Rachelle

Eugenie
10-12-2007, 01:53 AM
Lucky you Rachelle,

It must be fantastic to have such a great sister... I wish mine would be like that... She is always so well dressed that her advice would be a great help. In addition she is very beautiful and walking with her while I would be "en femme" should be extremely pleasurable...

Let me also tell about my latest shopping experience, just last week.

I was walking, in "drab" mode :o in Rue Neuve, one of the merchant streets of Brussels. I went in the C&A department store that is located in that street, as I often do. I like their quality / price ratio and they have a great choice of women clothes with a modern style, including in large sizes.

While browsing through the clothe racks, I found a beautiful skirt which I wanted to buy. I then started looking for a top that would match the style of the skirt... Not feeling very confident about my choice, I decided to seek the advice of a sales attendent. She was very helpful. As we started looking at several options, she asked me what my wife tastes were... At that point I told her that I was shopping for myself. She looked at me and just said "I'm aware of this, I've seen several television shows on the subject" (which shows that there is finally something coming out of these TV shows...).

The Sales attendent then became even more helpful. I showed her a picture of me explaining why I needed a much larger size for the top than for the skirt. She said that many women would envy my cleavage... :happy:

When we finally found two tops that seemed to really match the skirt, she proposed me to use the fitting cabin and proceeded to the entrance of the fitting area, with the skirt and the tops on her arms. The fitting area sales attendant didn't say a thing, just gave me stabs to be returned after I would have tried the clothes...

The skirt and the two tops were really super and Were just perfect for my size... So as a result, instead of buying one skirt and one top, I bought the three items... :heehee:

Which shows that genuine interest in women clothes may be very well received and a good commercial attitude. I think that the fact that I had a total confidence with my x-dresser nature made the sales attendant also feel at ease with it.

I don't know if there are people from Belgium here, but I thought that it might be a good thing to inform them about C&A open attitude...

:hugs:
Eugenie

rachellenicole
10-12-2007, 07:32 AM
It sounds like you had a real nice time, thats what you hope for when you ask for help.
My sister has great taste in clothes also, and she is a fantastic gal.

Rach