PDA

View Full Version : So I'm thinking "Damn that was stupid"......

Karren H
10-12-2007, 09:59 AM
And it was!! I'm so F#ing tired this morning thanks to my son,, (read my blog on MUT). But my boss comes in and wants a status of what happened on my business trip yesterday.. And I'm filling him in n everything that happened... Everything except the dressing like a chick part.. Lol

And then we move on the what I did the rest of the month and I'm trying to find a few design files to show him some of my concerns.. He's setting beside my desk in full view of the 21 inch flat panel monitor.. And I find this file with a criptic name that I didn't recognize... .. And were still talking about something ... So I open it and SHIT!!! Full screen of Karren enfemme, setting on a bench in a skirt, legs crossed!! Makeup, hair, purse and big ass smile... From Flickr that I downloaded last night... And he's staring right at it... Seemed like minutes but was only a few seconds, as we continued to talk and I kill the photo and pop up a mineplan..

No repsonse... He saw it for sure but I'm thinking he either didn't recoginize me.. Or he already knows and could care less as long as I get my work done.. I'd say the latter is the most likely.... Oh well.. Had my heart racing for a few minutes... Lol. Its only been one day but, God I need another business trip....... Bad.. Hehe

Veronica Fallon
10-12-2007, 10:18 AM
Hmmm.... maybe he saw a picture of your sister.... "Sharron Hutton"??? :thinking::heehee:

Michelle 51
10-12-2007, 10:21 AM
Karen i think we have more chance of getting busted because of our PCs then getting caught going out in femme. justabit

Jenny Beth
10-12-2007, 10:21 AM
Shit happens! But I would have loved to see the look on your face when you opened the file....:eek: :bonk:

Karren H
10-12-2007, 10:45 AM
Well I have many times passed coworkers in the hotel parking lot while out enfemme.. But I keep my laptop clean at work, using a flash drive and a dedacated external for my photos.. But that flickr format name was unfamiliar and I forgot to delete it last night.. Lol

And I think all the blood drained out of my face!! Probably could have used a little blush or maybe a lot of blush....... And some bronzer..

Teresa Amina
10-12-2007, 10:48 AM
Tell your doctor you don't need a stress-test now :D

Sally2005
10-12-2007, 10:55 AM
Way back when the internet was new and people were starting to worry about lost productivity at work, I did almost exactly the same. The photo was not of me, but another CDer. I was browsing someone's web page. Just quickly closed it and said must have hit something by mistake. Since then, I keep all personal stuff on my personal hardware.

I know the feeling of cold sweat and blood loss.

Katrina
10-12-2007, 11:08 AM
Oops!

Ðarissa
10-12-2007, 11:13 AM
Oh wow, that sure sounds like a tense moment! Hey, maybe he didn't say anything because he's a CD'er. LOL

Christie ann
10-12-2007, 11:13 AM
It wasn't the devil picture?? You could say you found her way way down in the mine.

Mistakes happen, good luck. Hope it comes to nothing.

sue ellan
10-12-2007, 11:14 AM
if i had been me i woild have pee'd my panties

sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp the closer to the end the faster it goes

Cristi
10-12-2007, 12:07 PM
This is pretty similar to a concern I have. I have a lot of photo/graphics type programs I use on a regular basis for work. Some of them, when you open them, will automatically display thumbnail images from the last directory you were working in.

So if I am working on my 'Cristi' photos in the evening, then the next day I have a friend over and open Photoshop... it will display the contents of the 'Cristi' directory when it opens.

I've ALMOST been caught by this several times. One time, when I KNEW it was going to be a problem, I even told my visitor that I had to take care of a few things on the computer before he joined me, so I asked him to go to the kitchen to grab a few drinks while I quickly navigated to a safer directory...

Karren H
10-12-2007, 01:08 PM
Nope wasn't the she devil.. Lol. Was the one taken outside the hotel, over by the pool.. And I've been talking to him all afternoon and nothing has changed between us so everythings cool!! Even got my pay check!! I'm almost certain there are a number of people that do know here.. And that's ok.. My hobby has little effect on my work.. I get the things done that need to be done on time and under budget!!!

K

anlashokna
10-12-2007, 02:13 PM
I think there's a corrilation between power and panties.

Meaning, I swear I heard \ read somewhere that the more authoratitive a position a man holds, the more llikely he is to engage in some from of CD.

My point is the same of the earlier poster - odds are good that even if he did notice, it's something he can relate to.

Jocelyn Quivers
10-12-2007, 02:49 PM
You never know, your boss might secretly do the same thing in private. He might have been thinking. "Damn I wish I looked that good!" :D

Angie G
10-12-2007, 04:02 PM
You do push to the limit girl :hugs:
Angie

Keely
10-12-2007, 04:47 PM
Karren TrueCrypt is your friend. Google it.

Marcie Sexton
10-12-2007, 05:10 PM
What a girl...Ba**s like a brass monkey...

Way to go girlie...

Sam-antha
10-12-2007, 05:23 PM
Under Budget Karren ? What about the expense account ?
~Samm

cosmolovesph
10-12-2007, 05:54 PM
yeah i did that with realtor friend of ours... just passed it off as a friend from where i moved from ;)

Scotty
10-12-2007, 05:58 PM
Karen your not alone!!! I bet we've all done it.

It's likely he looked at it and was checking "Her" out - and honestly I don't see the resemblence between your male side and female side without really staring so I douibt he did either.

Odds are he was checking "Her out"...

I left a pic of me in My Documents instead of the usual hidden deep in the bowels of the OS place and my sister was here, popped it right open, closed it...she said "Who was she??"....I just told her a girlfriend..
If my sister didn't recognize me I doubt your boss recognized you as you do it so well!!!
:)

Corinna E
10-12-2007, 06:58 PM
yea see being a 20 yr old college student i still live at home....well every so often my mom will just like barge into my room while im on TW or other sites and its like everything i can do to minimize all the screens fast enough!

Chari
10-12-2007, 07:05 PM
Karren, Your boss was looking at your outfit thinking "I should get something like that for my wife or maybe my mistress". :heehee: IMO your outfits are to die for!!!
Chari

susie evans
10-12-2007, 08:14 PM
KARREN that's called a self imposed stress test so you pasted with flying colors your heart is good and your makeup was just right keep going girl:heehee::heehee:

susie

Sherlyn
10-12-2007, 10:29 PM
Damn!!! that was stupid Karren :p

Suzy Harrison
10-12-2007, 11:11 PM
Your boss is probably wondering why you are looking at pictures of sexy girls on the Internet !

Like you, if I'm using my lap top when I'm away I use a flash drive. But I never use it when at work and especially when I'm on the network at work - as the IT people can look at all of your e-mails, see all the sites you are visiting and even 'take over' control of the laptop remotely. Talk about Big Brother - or Sister !

Mitch23
10-13-2007, 04:20 AM
Karen i think we have more chance of getting busted because of our PCs then getting caught going out in femme. justabit
that's a very wise statement!

Mitch

Mitch23
10-13-2007, 04:26 AM
Damn!!! that was stupid Karren :p
That's why I rarely use MS 'windross' for anything important - it's got too many 'helpful' little ways of landing you in it. I use another operating system for my piccies and sites which i know i can keep secure

JenniferR771
10-13-2007, 09:39 AM
I know the feeling Karren. I hope there was no recognition.

In my case my wife wanted to send a picture to someone. She clicked browse and found one of my enfemme pictures. She was angry for about 48 hours. Whoops.

christina marie
10-13-2007, 09:46 AM
Doh! why you little...:eek:

SANDRA MICHELLE
10-13-2007, 09:48 AM
Way to go Karen, your secretly tring to get caught, right? He would never know it was you since you do such a great job of making yourself up, I agree he probably thought you were checking out a "hot momma". wait till he ask's you for her number,Ha, ha!!!!!

Billie1
10-13-2007, 09:57 AM
Hmmm ...
Do you think a 'Halloween party' story would fly??