PDA

View Full Version : need more skirt's nylon's and pantie's

Michelle 51
10-12-2007, 11:01 AM
Have you girl's noticed how we need more femme cloth's than guy stuff.I don't wonder what to wear as a guy .I just grab a pair of pants and go Same as mens underwear.But when it come's to femme well i.m just like a women What pair of panties to day.I try on 3 or 4 skirts or dresses.I got 2 dozen panties nylons galore and 20 plus skirts and looking for more.If i'm walking through the women's dept(always)and it isn't busy i'll grab some underwear or a slip.I don't need them but their crying take me home,take me home but i'm not like that with my guy stuff.I wear it out before i'll replace it .I don't say anything now to the wife when she wants to shop.I'm starting to understand the lure of " soft and sexy i've got to have it" justabit

sue ellan
10-12-2007, 11:12 AM
Have you girl's noticed how we need more femme cloth's than guy stuff.I don't wonder what to wear as a guy .I just grab a pair of pants and go Same as mens underwear.But when it come's to femme well i.m just like a women What pair of panties to day.I try on 3 or 4 skirts or dresses.I got 2 dozen panties nylons galore and 20 plus skirts and looking for more.If i'm walking through the women's dept(always)and it isn't busy i'll grab some underwear or a slip.I don't need them but their crying take me home,take me home but i'm not like that with my guy stuff.I wear it out before i'll replace it .I don't say anything now to the wife when she wants to shop.I'm starting to understand the lure of " soft and sexy i've got to have it" justabit

amen

sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp the closer to the end the faster it goes

Ðarissa
10-12-2007, 11:16 AM
I need to buy some new guy gear but feel the pull of the lingerie department. LOL

Christie ann
10-12-2007, 11:32 AM
well...ya!

Kerrie Sifton
10-12-2007, 12:04 PM
Good point, I have acquired three skirts, two slips,a short/blouse set and another blouse, one pair of satin pj's and a couple of pairs of panties in the last two months... and I am still on ebay looking for a good deal... can;t explain it? But the anticipation of having these items delivered or picking them up in the stores is almost as much fun as getting a chance to wear them.
Got to run girls there are two items closing on ebay ... I've got to put in my best bid...:D

Chari
10-12-2007, 12:50 PM
A girl NEVER has too many clothes as long as they all fit, are comfortable, and look good on you!:2c:
hugs2U, Chari

Emma England
10-12-2007, 12:53 PM
This is one of the advantages of womens clothing.

There is a lot of variety.

Nice to have choices in life.

nikki_t
10-12-2007, 12:58 PM
Buying my guy stuff is easy (and cheap). Shorts and T-shirts. That's it.

Whereas shopping for girls stuff is sooooooo much more fun and can take hours. :heehee:

charlie
10-12-2007, 02:54 PM

Reading all of the repies from your post about needing more clothes must men I have been bidding on ebay against all of you!

Phyliss
10-12-2007, 03:22 PM
Have you girl's noticed how we need more femme cloth's than guy stuff......If i'm walking through the women's dept(always)and it isn't busy i'll grab some underwear or a slip.I don't need them but their crying take me home,take me home......I'm starting to understand the lure of " soft and sexy i've got to have it" justabit

How well I understand the fact that clothes "talk" to you.
My standard answer to the common "May I help you?" question is... "I'm just looking about and listening for something to say, take me home."
99% of the time the S.A. will understand and I have no problem continuing my shopping.

annekathleen
10-12-2007, 03:25 PM
Now you know what takes them so long to get ready!!!!!

Before you think you really know someone,
First, try walking in their shoes...
( even if they're high heels ):heehee:

Eugenie
10-12-2007, 03:40 PM
My wardrobe is full of women clothes... My wife, who knows I'm x-dressing but doesn't participate some times asks me why I have so many women outfits... She has to "drag" me to buy "drab" clothes :happy:

I shop for clothes and underwear with lots of fun and at times I feel a compulsive drive to go in a department store, just to buy some new outfits or underwear, or the two... :heehee:i

Note by the way that there is a thread that discusses about the same subject... Why do we have so much more interest for women clothes that for men's clothes:
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68592

:hugs:
Eugenie