PDA

View Full Version : Any Time I Like

Mirani
10-12-2007, 04:13 PM
I live alone and can dress whenever I like. But contrary to what I thought, I dont dress en femme whenever I can.

I am happy when I get home to put on slacks and a top (no bra, no makeup,) and feel "just so"

I now only tend to get fully dressed if going out.

At weekends I may do a but of Lippy and brush my hair through, and that's enough.

Anyone else found that although they can dress all the time, they choose not to and just enjoy the freedom to wear "bits" rather than the whole "thing"?

Julie York
10-12-2007, 04:42 PM
I can do what I like. And as a consequence I do whatever I want whenever the urge takes me. (Which isn't that often at all).

I think when you CAN'T do what you want, it takes on a new importance that would fade if it didn't have that 'forbidden' quality.

Eugenie
10-12-2007, 04:50 PM
I'm feeling somewhat like you... I'm often at home alone and up to a few month ago I was taking every opportunity to dress "en femme". (Even though my wife knows, she doens't want to see me "en femme")

But since I've discovered the fantastic pleasure to go out and about, going with other CDs to restaurants, meeting new people, etc. I don't have the same need to dress up whenever I'm alone at home. In a sense it is a bit like many GGs when they are at home they just relax, wearing comfortable clothes, often taking off their bras...

Now, when I decide nevertheless to dress while being at home alone, I often just wear a simple denim skirt and a top, with very comfortable underwear and no high heel shoes...

:hugs:
Eugenie

charlie
10-12-2007, 05:00 PM
I live alone and can dress whenever I like. But contrary to what I thought, I dont dress en femme whenever I can.

I am happy when I get home to put on slacks and a top (no bra, no makeup,) and feel "just so"

I now only tend to get fully dressed if going out.

At weekends I may do a but of Lippy and brush my hair through, and that's enough.

Anyone else found that although they can dress all the time, they choose not to and just enjoy the freedom to wear "bits" rather than the whole "thing"?

Quite often I am alone at my office. I usually will just put on a skirt and heels. No nylons, fancy blouse, or bra or anything. It just feels comfortable and different. By the way Mirani, I visited in Briton and loved your town!

Veronica 1
10-12-2007, 07:57 PM
I can dress whenever I want and usually do. On the few occasions where I want to relax in drab, I find that I still have to put on my bra and forms, they are just so great. Of course, I wear panties and pantyhose under my drab 24/7 so I am always somewhat dressed.

Patty
10-12-2007, 08:13 PM
I live alone and on the nights where I do not have to go somewhere. I dress but no make up or wig.
As I am right now. It can be a skirt or shorts (most often) or jeans. With forms and tucked. :2c:

jaina
10-12-2007, 08:22 PM
I don't live alone and do dress every day.

Joann0830
10-12-2007, 08:32 PM
When My wife was alive she didnt wear makeup all the time and I do that too just wear the comfortable fem clothes around the house and if my breasts kind of get in my way I am in a bra. Love my panties as I seem to find them more comfortable then my man underwear, they are lighter and actually fit me better. I have the cotton and the silky. Nice stretchy kmart pants that I even wear in boy mode. My hear is my own no wigs. I am just me after 59 years, comfortable and feeling great Joann0830:heehee:

Deanna2
10-16-2007, 01:57 AM
I don't live alone but I do wear femme gear quite a bit. I find that just a skirt and top is fine for hanging around.

My Lady Marsea
10-16-2007, 02:09 AM
I dress every time I go out because it feels natural to me. I use makeup, wig, pretty clothing and heels with my flash/trash jewely. At home if it's going to be a "grubby" day, that's what all my old retired guy clothes are for. No wig or makeup. If semi grubby I'll wear shorts, simple top and little to no makeup, but still be femme. I want to be en femme as much as I can...it will never "get old" for me. Waited too many years to get where I am LOL.

Deborah Jane
10-16-2007, 12:16 PM
I live alone and dress to suit myself...I,ve probably spoilt it for any future relationship, unless she,s understanding!!

KarenSusan
10-16-2007, 12:48 PM
I live alone and am dressed whenever I am home. No makeup but wig, dress or skirt and blouse and nylons.

janet1234
10-16-2007, 01:03 PM
then all the rest, frequently bit by bit, but ending with everything, i.e. when I am alone, no SO around. Right now, panties, bra, forms, top. Nice thing about bra relative to shapewear is that with bra, one gets a nice boobie bounce, the corset-like long line and shapewear have the nice constricting feel, but the bounce is fun, but heels first always.

jennifer41356
10-16-2007, 02:32 PM
nope, I live alone and cant wait to get home to put on a comfy skirt and top, I guess its because i keep think life is too short and I missed a lot of time being a girl, this kinda makes up for it:love:

Jordan
10-16-2007, 03:06 PM
No I dress-up anytime that I can

DonnaT
10-16-2007, 07:31 PM
I'm married. I can come home and slip into a skirt, or skirt and top if I feel ike it. I prefer not wearing makeup or a wig unless I'm going out. Actually, I'd prefer not to then either, but society and all ;)

KateW
10-16-2007, 07:52 PM
I dress at every available opportunity. Sometimes this simply involves putting a skirt on as I have started to develop a real hatred of trousers. I recently went on holiday with friends, and it was no fun being in drab all week!

Charleen
10-16-2007, 08:29 PM
I'm alone as well. Dress how I like. Any time I'm not at work, I'm in all fem. I ain't the type to wear skirts though. Blouse, jeans, what have you. Just bought a black blouse that I can wear at work. Will go with the womans vest I have.

Melinda G
10-16-2007, 09:20 PM
I only do the wig and makup, if I'm going out. But I usually dress around the house every day. I usually put on some heels and a chemise in the morning, while I'm having breakfast and coffee. Then I get dressed in drab and go about my day.

Bernice
10-16-2007, 11:15 PM
Happily married 31+ years, but I was recently unemployed for 5 months. I dressed en-femme every day I could (except for job interviews). I did NOT always do makeup, and when too darned hot, I did not wear a wig. After a few weeks I took this for granted, but still dreaded having to be en drab for any reason.

I hate pants (even shorts), and I guess I always will. I love bosoms, and I guess I always will. Dittoes for stockings and pumps, and full skirts that move when I do.

Employed again, I crave every all-too-rare opportunity to be me.

Hugs,

Bernice

joaniieann
10-17-2007, 12:21 AM
Living alone affords me the luxury of dressing every day. Soon I will be going out during the day whenever.

Angie G
10-17-2007, 12:31 AM
No I'd rather dress and do about 5 days a week with weekend off for my wife :hugs:
Angie

Gisele
10-17-2007, 05:34 AM
I don't live alone but I do dress the whole time I am home. I really dont bother with make up unless I am going out.

Sabrina Flowers
10-18-2007, 01:49 PM
I don't live alone, so dont get to dress fully that often. If I only have a short time to dress then I am happy just to put on a pair of tights, heels, skirt and a jumper.