PDA

View Full Version : Relationships

joanne_mi
10-12-2007, 07:53 PM
Probably a somewhat stupid and whiny question, but here it goes;

Does being TG influence you when it comes to interpersonal relationships? I used to be fairly open with all this with the girls I've dated, I've found that (including 2 ex wives) that about 50% had at least dealt with my cd-ing somewhat favorably.

I find as I get older, that I'm much less willing to take that risk again, so I've been alone for over 3 years now. And honestly, I'm somewhat tired of that fact. But I'm sincerely terrified of confiding in another person.

Does anyone else let this affect them to the point of just not dating at all?

Thanks for listening to my whining. :D

jaina
10-12-2007, 07:56 PM
Tell them right up front and if they react badly, send them down the road. Don't try to change them, don't hope they will come around.
Never waste time with someone that might be ok with it, find out right away. That leaves lots more time to find someone good for you.

Joann0830
10-12-2007, 08:47 PM
You are worth everything and should not have to be nervous what anybody thinks, We are very special-people please listen:
the average woman tells a man to be in touch with his feminine side We are and have been for a long time
The average woman likes when a man compliments her on her style whether it be clothes hair jewelry, We do that anyway because thats what we do
The average woman enjoys thos special places to go out too, and again we know because we like them too because of our soft side
The average woman likes having a best or special friend to go shopping with and we enjoy that too
The average woman enjoys a gentle man when making love and we know that and enjoy that to because we want that too.
I could go on, I did my study of us those special ladies that we are, I quote someone as saying I may never be a woman but I am always a Lady. You are special and we have to find that special Lady for us not the average one. BTW you look great and desrve the best. Just be upfront I am straight and I practice what I preach. Joann:heehee::love: