PDA

View Full Version : I'm getting ready for Halloween (first time)

27th Jennifer
10-12-2007, 09:28 PM
I'm finally going to get fully dressed (makeup and everything) for Halloween! I'm so excited! My wife and I went dress and shoe shopping last weekend, and we bought a wig the weekend before. Tomorrow we're going to get a purse and makeup, and I need to return the shoes I bought to Payless (they're a little small). She even gave me some bras that don't fit her anymore. Too bad I can't wear any with my dress, since it is a halter aand the bras aren't. Next time, maybe. The big question is, will I ba able to handle walking through a crowd of 80,000 people dressed like a drag queen (silver dress, purple wig, low heels) as my first time out en femme? Or my first time actually getting to dress en femme completely, for that matter. Any thoughts? I have to credit all of you girls for giving me the confidence to even do this at all. Thanks everybody! I also couldn't do this without the support of my wife. Sometimes she has a hard time with CDing, but she has been relatively accepting of it all. I'm lucky to have her.

Ana:devil:

Mary Morgan
10-12-2007, 09:47 PM
Be happy for her support, be glad she is helping you with this, enjoy the party. Ask yourself this, Why do I care so much more about what strangers think of me, than I do about myself? This is who you are. Be thankful for this gift, the support, and the freedom. Stop beating yourself up. Now get out there and dance!

Chloe Jean
10-13-2007, 02:11 AM
I think you are such a lucky lady- that yr wife is so supportive. Have fun sweetie. I've been invited by some other gurls to go to New Hope PA for Halloween. I'm going as "Malaria Addams" a member of the Addams family- I do love the goth girl look.
Hugs
Chloe

Sally24
10-13-2007, 08:40 AM
A tip for using the halter dress. Any of the halter outfits I use, I insert my forms "inside" the lining of the dress. That way the forms don't shift and become visible. If you have any natural cleavage this will help it look very real. I use "It Stays" to make my chest sticky so that everything doesn't slide back out of site. If you had to you could use anything tacky that is water soluable (honey, maple syrup). Good luck and enjoy your nite!

Priscilla Ann
10-13-2007, 08:48 AM
I want to say just have a great time. It is so nice to hear you have the support of your wife.