PDA

View Full Version : welcome to womanhood

vivianann
10-12-2007, 10:21 PM
This morning I was in Walmart and I was approached by 2 different women who said to me welcome to "womanhood", that was very heartwarming to hear that from the first woman, but to have another woman tell me that several minutes later, that was the most lovely thing to hear this morning, it made my day. then when I went to check out, I had 3 cashiers who were trying to get me to go to their register. it was wonderful, when I was leaving one of them said next time come to my register, I said I would, I am amazed how well I am accepted even though I do not pass that well.:D

Suzy Harrison
10-12-2007, 11:13 PM
I'm moving to Colorado - see you there :happy:

janet1234
10-12-2007, 11:31 PM
you are moving to Colorado? I hope all goes well for you. And may we visit? Are you going to work there or do you have other plans you would rather not discuss?

charllote34
10-13-2007, 01:46 AM
You lucky lady! I would not expect that to happen here . Britains great dont get me wrong , but a long way behind in helpfull cd friendly sales assitants ( apart from me that is thats what i do!!)

Chloe Jean
10-13-2007, 02:23 AM
I am planning to go out shopping-hope the salesgirls are understanding
Chloe Jean

Deborah Jane
10-13-2007, 04:53 AM
You lucky lady! I would not expect that to happen here . Britains great dont get me wrong , but a long way behind in helpfull cd friendly sales assitants ( apart from me that is thats what i do!!)

Shame you don,t live down this way Charllote...I,d buy my stuff from you!!

Suzy Harrison
10-13-2007, 09:17 AM
you are moving to Colorado? I hope all goes well for you. And may we visit? Are you going to work there or do you have other plans you would rather not discuss?

I was joking janet ! :heehee:

janet1234
10-13-2007, 09:20 AM
we would love to have your smiling face here in yankee land.
Ignore the politics, most of us are good folks.

Valerie
10-13-2007, 10:26 AM
Thanks for sharing this great experience. I wonder how unusual it is and what those people had drank in their coffee. Is this a real story or just a dream? :balloons:

Valerie

Heather_Marie
10-13-2007, 11:11 AM
I love your story vivianann. I am glad to see someone else from this wonderful state have a good experience while shopping in fem. :happy:

Cindi Ann Kelly
10-13-2007, 08:16 PM
I wish that would happen to me. You are
so lucky.

cindi ann

Billijo49504
10-13-2007, 08:54 PM
Cool, I'm glad they made your day. Maybe it's just that rocky mountain high, that got to them????:heehee:...BJ

Suzy Harrison
10-13-2007, 10:41 PM
we would love to have your smiling face here in yankee land.
Ignore the politics, most of us are good folks.

I've been to the US lots of times so I know how nice it is - and more importantly, just how friendly everyone is too.

In fact, I plan to come over again next year to the SCC in Atlanta.
:hugs:

Karren H
10-13-2007, 10:43 PM
I obvoiusly missed something there.... why did they walk up to you and say that anyway???

vivianann
10-14-2007, 01:14 AM
This incident happened in Salt Lake City Utah, I am here on business.
Karren, to answere your question these ladies had stopped me to talk to me about why I crossdress, and when I had explained to them why, that is when they said welcome to womanhood, I am sorry I did not make myself clear when I posted my experience, they made that statement after we had communicated for a few minutes. I hope I clarified that well enough.