PDA

View Full Version : Dazed & Confused

Victoria Gizelle
10-13-2007, 12:27 AM
I just have a simple question 4 all that might want 2 answer; When in Femme what is your Fragrance of choice? and why? i.e. perfume, body lotion, please help as I am trying 2 find my signature scent. Thank You,0.02 Victoria

rickie121x
10-13-2007, 01:21 AM
My normal cologne is Shalimar. The smell is sweet and complex with just a hint of mystery. It makes me feel very, very femme. And I have a lady-friend who's opinion I respect who says that "it is really me."

All the same notions go for the perfume I prefer, Chanel No. 5. lt is lighter, and while a fairly simple smell, it reeks of wealth and is just so traditionally female! Sometimes when I am in the mall and am attracted by a woman's trace left in the air - It is almost always the Chanel No. 5 scent. I am just in love with that!

Both go with my chemistry and match me perfectly - it is just that for evenings I like the heavier and more complex Shalimar, :gorgeous: and for day-times it is always Chanel. :doll:

rickie :c9:

Melissa Davis
10-13-2007, 01:29 AM
I don't have my "own" yet, but my wife lets me use hers. She uses one from Abercrombie and Fitch. It's the bottle with the "8" on it. We both really like it.

valerie_vanesse
10-13-2007, 07:55 AM
I absolutely adore Ciara. The most wonderful and feminine fragrance I have found.

Lilith Moon
10-13-2007, 08:11 AM
Paul Smith Extreme...in yer face, like an Aussie Chardonnay :D

Chari
10-13-2007, 08:21 AM
After trying many fragrances, for me it's Victoria's Secret Divine. Just a spash after a soothing shower or relaxing bubblebath and I feel fabulous. :happy: I've been told both in my femm and drab mode this fragrance mixes well with my body chemistry!
hugs2U, Chari