PDA

View Full Version : Experimenting...Real hair or wig?

bev302910
10-13-2007, 05:09 AM
Just realized it was 6AM. Time flies when you are going back and forth changing and posing. Thought I would give real hair a shot. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Bev:happy:

Tracy_Victoria
10-13-2007, 06:30 AM
doen't that depend on your real hair?

My male hair is kept so short a wig is the only option for me, however I don't have a problem with that, as I like my male hair short anyway.

if you have longer hair, it clearly possable to style it in to a feminine shape, or have it cut to suit, the options are plentyful really, it's just a matter of choice.

Carla Maria
10-13-2007, 06:38 AM
Real hair is fine if your hair is still full. But I'm finding that length or style is not as important as a little makeup to help one look more ladylike.

Wendy me
10-14-2007, 05:46 PM
yes expect a lot of bad hair days growing it out..... my hair is 3/4 of the way down my back.......... no wig here .......

Kate Simmons
10-14-2007, 05:52 PM
Well, I gots little choice since I'm kinda sparce on top (I don't have THAT much imagination.:heehee:). I do have a lot of fun playing with and styling my wigs though. I have a gay friend who can even make a tribble look good. If you have a decent head of hair, I say go for it Hon.:happy:

TerriM
10-14-2007, 09:44 PM
Once you start using your own hair, you wont want to wear a wig. At least that is what happened to me. I found a great hiardresser who can style my hair. My suggestion is get dressed and go to a salon and see what they can do. It takes some guts, but I think you wont be disappointed.

Yours Terri

noname
10-15-2007, 01:49 AM
Go with real hair. The mistake I made was not cutting my hair for almost a year, yet because it had previously been shaved I felt it was still short. ( as for as long hair goes ) Then I got it cut as the ends needed to be trimmed. I just asked the hair dresses if she could show me how to style it girly. She was super cool and a very liberal open minded person. The style was very cool, and I even got compliments on it. I realized though that I could have had that style done months prior to getting it cut. It's not how long your hair is, it's the cut and style that counts.