PDA

View Full Version : Quandry!!!

stellatoo
10-13-2007, 08:17 AM
Hi everyone,

Can I elecit some advice please (I know what I want to do but not if I should)

As you may know my GF left me a few months back although we're still talking and I'm storing some of her stuff.
Her daughter who left earlier this year has asked if she can move back in with her boyfriend.
As I couldn't find a cd who needed a room to rent, I've said yes (she's clean and house trained:D and I couldn't really see her unhappy where she was.)

The issue is that over the past couple of months I've gotten used to coming home, putting some girl clothes on and getting on with the housework/cooking or whatever and now I'm not going to be able to do that:sad:
I've also been out a couple of times and was planning more occassions out with a new friend I've made.

So do I tell her? and her boyfriend?

Do I wait until she see's my panties in the washer?
(My ex, who knows, told her I don't wear boxers but the daughter assumed I didn't wear anything!)

I'm seeing my ex soon and will be talking to her about it but wanted a few other opinions too so if you feel you can help please let me know.

Thank you ladies and gents

Stella

Gisele
10-13-2007, 08:24 AM
I would think about telling her as she moved in with you and they are on your turf. I would think that she will respect your honesty with them. Plus you never know you may have a shopping buddy.

Daintre
10-13-2007, 08:30 AM
Hi Stella, "So do I tell her? and her boyfriend?"

I think that telling them now and being up front gives them the option of whether they still want to move in or not. It also allows you to be completely open and not have to worry about being discovered dressed in your own place.

Deborah Jane
10-13-2007, 08:35 AM
Hi Stella! I told my daughter and she moved in anyway, she,s ok with it. If you tell yours and she isn,t comfortable with the idea, at least you,ve been up front with her and it,s then her choice!..Hope it all works out ok for all of you!!

GypsyKaren
10-13-2007, 08:51 AM
I'd tell her, it's your house, your rules, if they have a problem with it they can find somewhere else to live.

Karen Starlene

Ðarissa
10-13-2007, 09:11 AM
I would tell her too. Really, you should be able to dress in your own place and it's better to do it beforehand, then risk being caught afterwards. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.