PDA

View Full Version : Age progression...

Veronica Fallon
10-13-2007, 01:22 PM
How many of us with a somewhat deeper femme side have noticed any type of age progression with it??

I began dressing at the age of 32, after an old GF urged me to, for her enjoyment. My inner woman was profoundly awakened in that first, amazing moment!! At first "she" felt like a teen-age girl, just exploring many aspects of her budding womanhood for the very first time. The name "Tina" seemed to fit best with her feelings, & she was thusly named on my first day ever crossdressed.

Tina experienced everything with such a beautiful (& such deeply felt!) sense of sheer, innocent wonder, a feeling "he" hadn't known since early childhood. She was fascinated by everything, joyfully energetic, playfully enthusiastic, easily excitable, & bubbling with happiness. She was light & free & full of love. I'd never imagined I could feel that wonderful! :c9:

She had several months to extensively explore herself with that old GF, before I broke off the relationship & changed my living circumstances at the same time. As suddenly as it had appeared, my dressing had to be put on hold for awhile. I dressed off & on for the next ten years or so, depending on my circumstances, but usually at least once a month. I still felt like a teen-age girl every time. :battingeyelashes:

My current GF loves me as a female & prefers that I dress almost daily, especially since I can now also work from home. Before we moved in together 1 1/2 years ago, I had a feeling that my feminine-self would probably "evolve" under such ideal conditions. I could foresee my tastes broadening from baby-pink ruffles & lace, to 20-something tastefully sexy styles, casual-wear, & maybe even some fetish-wear. I felt the first stirrings of wanting to experience the outside world en-femme. For the first time I imagined spending real time with others who shared my "special gift". I could picture myself growing into an adult woman soon. It seemed like I should find her a better fitting name. I got fully made-up & sank deeply into all things feminine, & meditated until "Veronica Fallon" came naturally to my lips.

For 1 1/2 years now, I've been fully embracing my femininity, & have indeed found "her" to be growing in age. I still feel like an innocent young babe sometimes, but more often now it's like early-mid twenties. I feel the differences on several levels but find it hard to explain. It's sorta like she started at the youngest age I could relate well to, & is progressing through collage-age towards young womanhood. So far it feels like she ages a year for every 3-4 months in drab-life.

So how (if at all) has the "age-thing" manifested in your experiences???

Timeless Hugz,

Veronica

SANDRA MICHELLE
10-13-2007, 01:52 PM
What an interesting and beautiful post. I never really gave this much thought since I have crossdressed since I was about 6 or 7. I have always stayed within my age group with the styles of clothes although the older i get the more reluctant I am to start wearing older styles. I am 51 and still like to wear clothe styles of late 30,s and early 40's woman, is that bad?

nikki_t
10-13-2007, 05:28 PM
I am 51 and still like to wear clothe styles of late 30,s and early 40's woman, is that bad?

You can wear whatever makes you feel the best - otherwise, why do it? :thumbsup:

-
As for your question Veronica... I started age 16 when my g/f tricked me into it (for her personal amusement also). I immediately discovered how much of a thrill it was, particularly going outside into the world and everyone thinking I was something I wasn't.

My circumstances then changed several times and the desire simply came and went. Now, at 39 years old, I feel like a lost out on a great deal of missed enjoyment - particularly as youthful looks slip by. So now, I'm determined to make the most of this part of my life and enjoy it to the hilt. We're only here once so no matter what your disposition, just enjoy it for what it is. :D

Victoria Anne
10-13-2007, 05:55 PM
This is a good question and should make for an intereting thread. For myself I am not sure how to awnser this as I have dressed for all of my life , I do believe however that I have progressed . I am 47 and have dressed my age for the most part but I have stayed around the 30's style of dress and I have found my tastes now leaning more towards my age group again.

Valerie
10-13-2007, 06:24 PM
What a great question and description of your own path, Veronica!

My progress has come in finally accepting and welcoming the fact that I am feminine (as I understand what being feminine is) in a male body, which I still like to inhabit. At some point, recently, I just accepted it and that was more than progress, it was a shift to another dimension.

You wrote, "So far it feels like she ages a year for every 3-4 months in drab-life."

Now, do not age that rapidly! You are too beautiful for that.

Valerie

Rachel Morley
10-13-2007, 06:42 PM
Hi Veronica,

This is an interesting thread because I think I too have matured fairly quickly as a cder. I met my wife on a cding forum so right from the get go she wanted me to dress up, but I was rather shy and I felt terribly guilty about it all. Marla encouraged me to explore my feminine side and "let it go wherever it takes me". This (for me) lead to any and all experimentation regarding my dressing (only in the house at this point) especially with regard to the types of clothes I wore and also living out some crossdressing fantasies with her (I think I've done all of them nowadays :heehee: ).

I dressed way younger than I was "in real life" and I had a great time find out what it is I really liked and didn't like about crossdressing. Apart from AB, I didn't find anything I didn't like. These days, things have calmed down a bit and I now dress more akin to a woman of my own age. I get to dress en femme fairly often and I go out in public regularly. At home I do still sometimes dress a tiny little bit younger than my chronological age, but not that much. Mostly I like to present as the woman I would have been had I been born a girl. :happy:

Anyway, thanks for the great question!

jaina
10-13-2007, 07:53 PM
It's been a steady progression from age 3-4.

Rita B
10-13-2007, 08:06 PM
Veronica, what a beautiful post. I would like to reassure you that as you get older you will mature into an even more fabulous woman. Just let your feminine nature motivate your life even if you can't live en femme 24/7. There are so many little things that you can do to enhance and maintain that feminine mystique. Take it from a real old gal

Love who and what you are

Rita B

MarinaTwelve200
10-14-2007, 05:40 AM
Since I was a kid I was attracted to and emulated women from about 18 to 40 years old---I never thought younger girls (except perhaps older teens) were attractive. When I CDed as a kid I always thought about "older women" not girls MY age---Face it, young girls dont have ANYTHING most of us CDs want.---No boobs or shape, no sexy clothes or shoes and no makeup.

Of course, after about age 26 I have dressed my age, and now at age 58 I tend to dress younger.

traceyanne
10-14-2007, 06:34 AM
what a great post veronica, never really thought about ageing and dressing till about 3yrs ago thats was when i met my now wife. when i told her about my cding she was so accepting, her view s are if your going to do it, then your going to do it rite, no more 46yro dressing like teenage girl. now when we shop we buy clothes that suit women my age so that i can blend in better.

Ann D Bluebird
10-14-2007, 06:46 AM
, young girls dont have ANYTHING most of us CDs want.. No doubt for MOST this is true. For some clearly they do, but part of me would say "two X chromosomes" and the potential for....

, boobs.... shape... while we are limited to clothes, shoes and makeup.

I try to dress my age when I can, and live with my XY self when i cann't.

christid66
10-14-2007, 06:54 AM
Great thread Veronica.
I do feel myself aging - I started around 30 years ago and went through the whole teenage and dare I say -- Tarty period. But that was because I wanted to dress like girls of my age - plus I was as thin as a rake and had little body hair so I could get away with wearing tight & low cut dresses/tops etc.
Now I'm in my mid 40's and my body has 'developed'...thanks primarily to Mr Guinness' creation:drink:, I have to dress more appropriately....no more 'show belly' tops for me!
However, I also want to be passable so wear more age appropriately things so that when I eventually get the courage to go out, I'll look as realistic as possible.

susie evans
10-14-2007, 11:47 AM
nothing is better that an older classy women that dresses nice :hugs:

susie

Angie G
10-14-2007, 12:27 PM
Never gave it any thought hun for me it seems to be timeless But I 'm geting older ans I thank angie shuld be to but I like to keep her young as long sa i can :hugs:
Angie

Mitch23
10-14-2007, 12:28 PM
beatifully put veronica. Mitch is still exploring her femininity and is a bit like a kid in a sweetshop - she wants to try everything having been repressed for all those years. from being shy and bashful she is starting to grow in confidence and maturity and perhaps learning from those early mistakes. So dressing and acting her age and staying away from those tight short skirts and becoming a woman of class and elegance

mitch

vivianann
10-14-2007, 06:29 PM
That is how I feel, I do believe that the inner female within me is blossoming.

CheriTV2006
10-15-2007, 08:33 PM
Hi Veronica,I found that "Cheri" progresses age-wise both physically and emotionally.Emotionally,she's gotten more "layed-back" with the years (I'm 49).Physically, I realized I had to part with my past younger dress and hair style along with my maturing/physique. Interestingly,prior to that, I suspected that x'dressing was going to offset the realities of being a middle-age male(escapism).No go, I have to x'dress age appropriate...no more long hair and younger outfits.So I had to emotionally accept that.Anyway, x'dressing makes the ride very enjoyable and I'd rather let her mature with me rather be stuck in some "youth" fantasy.Cheri.

renee k
10-15-2007, 10:37 PM
I too, like many here, have been dressing since my teen years, and have pretty much dressed my age. At fifty something I'm not into mini skirts. Just a fiqure flattering low cut dress will do for me!

Huggs, Renee