PDA

View Full Version : excited for Halloween

Wenda
10-13-2007, 01:33 PM
Not to be repetitive, for those who may have read my posts in other threads, a friend, who owns a great lingerie store invited / challenged me to a Halloween dance on the 27th. Obviously a great opportunity, so I am in! I am updating my ****ty wardrobe with a new long black wig, leather everything, etc. My GF was going as my Madam. She is very well endowed, so we had a red corset, red elbow length gloves, red heels, etc, etc.
Last week we found she had to be at work at 5 am, and since she works two jobs, and is always tired, staying up for the party was not an option.

I mentioned this to my linerie buddy, and she said, "Mistress!? I have just the person!" So she gave me a business card with a very attractive pic on it listing some of her friend's services " Nude Massages, Various Fetish Sessions, CD Training, etc."
I called. We chatted, Lingerie lady had contacted her to set up a visit between the three of us for drinks. I asked, "CD Training?' "Yes, cross dresser." " I know what CD is, I do it, how do you 'train'?" .... we hit it off

So last night, I had to attend a food and drink show (poor me) before I met Domina Chica and lingerie girl a a tapas club. Lingerie's hubby was back from two weeks on the road, so he was there as well, so I thought I should be somewhat subtle.

Before getting ready for the wine show, however, I did polish my nails with clear polish, applied brown mascara (I have light blue eyes), touch up my eyebrows, and wore thigh high stockings and was tucked into a tiny thong.

Domina Chica spotted everything. We had a blast. This morning, I emailed an apology for drinking more than I should have before I met them, but they said no worries, just made everything funnier.

So she is coming to my place on Monday to check out my thigh high lace up boots, lace-up gloves, leather mini skirt, etc, etc. She is VERY intuitive, almost intimidating, but I am cautiously excited about going to the Halloween party. w.