PDA

View Full Version : Petticoat punishment? Does it happen or did it?

Sarah Plumber
11-27-2007, 10:10 AM
I guess a lot of us have readstories about young guys being forced to crossdress as a punishment and guess it would be a fantasy for many but does it realy exist. Has it happened to you or does it happen now?

I'm guessing that it's more of a crossdressing fantasy rather than the real world...

kimmy p
11-27-2007, 10:25 AM
To me once, about five years old. I still remember the blue and white checked dress, like Dorothy. I hated it then, but now look back fondly.

vivianann
11-27-2007, 12:11 PM
I was petticoat disciplined when I was a little boy, it started at the age of 7 and continued until I was 12. Being forced to wear dresses at that age is very humilating, and I hated it, especially when my mother would make me come out of hiding when my friends came over, I was lucky that my friends did not make fun or laugh at me, My mother made me wear dresses quite often, I was very hyperactive and into everything when I was a little boy. by the time I was 10 yrs. old I was starting to like wearing dresses, and was wearing them everyday when I was not at school. when I was 13 I told my mother that I wanted to wear dresses to school also, that is when wearing dresses came to a crashing end. When I came home from school all my dresses were gone. To be honest with you I do not like to be forced to wear dresses, yes I did use that to my advantage with my mother, but I would rather that she would have gently coaxed me into wearing dresses instead.
Sarah was you forced to wear dresses when you were young?.

Brianna Lovely
11-27-2007, 12:21 PM
Hmmm, don't know if this counts, but I found it amusing.

The other day on the news, was an item about ex-boxer Mike Tyson being sentenced to one day in jail. The next day they reported that he was "forced" to wear pink panties and a black & white jumpsuit.

Gee, they could have at least made him wear a nice red dress, giggle.

Patti Remick
11-27-2007, 01:13 PM
Ive always thought that it is mostly fantasy and does not occur in real life.

You may wish to read some interesting posts here:

http://f24.parsimony.net/forum54410/messages/115084.htm

http://f24.parsimony.net/forum54410/messages/126880.htm

http://f24.parsimony.net/forum54410/messages/82189.htm

Patti

TxKimberly
11-27-2007, 01:30 PM
Not me. I was a reasonably good kid anyway. Offered an incentive like this though, I'm pretty sure I would gone way outta my way to be a real hell raiser! :-)

dazzed
11-27-2007, 01:32 PM
As I'm in a funny mood today I'll fess up . Its a game we've played a few times . Complete with costume . I enjoyed it way to much , I think I may be kinky .

Carlacd
11-27-2007, 03:43 PM
The other day on the news, was an item about ex-boxer Mike Tyson being sentenced to one day in jail. The next day they reported that he was "forced" to wear pink panties and a black & white jumpsuit.

Actually it was pink boxers. All of the inmates at the county jail for the sheriffs dept have to wear them. So you could say about 1000 men are forced to wearing pink undies

michelle812
11-27-2007, 03:47 PM
Well, like others my mother wanted a girls and I was dressed like one for many years starting at age 5. When I was punished I was forced to wear pink girls underwear. When my little sister was born, and I was 10 I was never dressed again by my mother. That's where my crossdressing started and I have been dressing involuntarinesses ever since.

charllote34
11-27-2007, 03:48 PM
As I'm in a funny mood today I'll fess up . Its a game we've played a few times . Complete with costume . I enjoyed it way to much , I think I may be kinky .

I think you are !! (nothing wrong with that by the way!!) :heehee:

Karren H
11-27-2007, 03:56 PM
Guess if you were caught doing a couple things bad on the same day you'd have to set in the corner in a pettycoat... Smoking a pack of cigarettes and drinking a case of beer?? Hahaha

Not by my parents... But when I lived in Houston, the neighborhood girls used to play a game... Catch the boy and put a dress on him... And although I'm definately not the slowest kid on the block.. For some reason I got caught way more than anyone else!! :D

Karren

Nicole Erin
11-27-2007, 04:32 PM
I was never forced, I think it is kind of a CD fantasy [forced feminization].

I also think nowadays if someone used that method to punish their boys, social services would have a field day with the parents.

If a male wants to dress en femme, that is a choice. There is nothing cute, funny, or necessary about making a guy do so. Think of how we would feel if someone forced us to wear nothing but men's clothes against our will.
I don't know about everyone, but I HATE men's clothes.

Fantasy seldom translates well into reality.

JoAnnDallas
11-27-2007, 04:55 PM
Here is a link that may shed some light on this subject.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petticoating

TxKimberly
11-27-2007, 05:17 PM
. . .the neighborhood girls used to play a game... Catch the boy and put a dress on him... And although I'm definately not the slowest kid on the block.. For some reason I got caught way more than anyone else!! . . .

ROFL - Yeah, I could picture that! When it came to getting away, I suspect you suffered from a lack of motivation! :-)

Brianna Lovely
11-27-2007, 05:18 PM
Actually it was pink boxers. All of the inmates at the county jail for the sheriffs dept have to wear them. So you could say about 1000 men are forced to wearing pink undies

Boxers, boo-hiss....................

Karren H
11-27-2007, 05:29 PM
ROFL - Yeah, I could picture that! When it came to getting away, I suspect you suffered from a lack of motivation! :-)

I was overcommed at the site of that old satin dress... So much so that I always forgot to ask if they had any matching shoes or accessories!! Lol

lisa_e_love
11-27-2007, 05:32 PM
Karen - Just looking at your avatar makes me so smiley and happy. You're an inspiration to us all! You know how to sacrifice a good jog for the sake of an even better dress. :D

I suspect that this is mostly fantasy. I know a lot, myself included were dressed up by an older sibling for fun. I think being forced to dress for punishment must be pretty rare...

CathyKR
11-27-2007, 05:45 PM
I think so. See here:

http://www.petticoated.com/

Most of these are true stories, I think, but there are probably some fantasies in there too.

Samantha B L
11-27-2007, 06:19 PM
I was never punished by being made to wear fem things but there were 2 or 3 teachers over the years at our local grade school who would sometimes punish kids by forcing them to wear strange and semi-fem clothing items like one guy had the "apron and the diaper". Another teacher had a sort of satiny dress that kids had to wear. So many parents complained to the school board,the principle and the superintendant about all this that these teachers were quietly told to cut it out. I think that all this business of silly punishments could've been a big factor in having at least one of these teachers fired. I think that it certainly seems mean natured and strange to punish kids in that way. Yet I've gotta say that I think that stuff like mental illnesses are caused by neorological and heredity factors and not by meanness at the hands of the Wicked Witch in The Wizard of Oz. I could be wrong. It's just a feeble opinion. Looking back if I think about those good old days at my Alma Mater too much I won't be able to stop laughing for hours!

prissylucy
11-27-2007, 11:27 PM
Check out the AOL Profile for Daveruns06 and the associated website. This poor guy is being feminised by three college girls and not happy about it.

Megan70
11-28-2007, 10:28 PM
Yes it happened tto me and it wasn't pleasant.

When I was a young boy of around 8 or 9 i would just goof off for the heck of it and try on my older (3 yrs ) sisters dresses just to be mischievous. My mother told my father and he said no son of mine is going to wear dresses, If he wants to dress , we'll dress him every day after school for awhile to teach him a lesson. Little did he know that this set the deep seated roots of transvestism.

Years later at 15 after remaining dormant it resurfaced and had a horribly tragic evening when my stash was discovered by my mom,when she snuck up behind me while I was eating and slammed my cheap Halloween wig on my head from behind while my sister stood and laughed, I grabbed it all and ran away from home out into the cold on a wintry night, to woods far away and throwing the clothes in the snow setting it on fire,

I eventually returned home as mt father was pulling in the driveway from being called home from work. We had a long talk that night at the kitchen table and my father recalled those earlier years of forced punishment and said"Its all my fault, I;m responsible for this", I said I would never do it again, and I didn't until age 23 and it started again permanently till now.
Are there regrets?

Yes, big time. I wish I would have the ability to discover the pleasure of dressing alone as a young boy and not be exposed to the hellish psychological trauma that I went through those early years and especially that one night where i was so humiliated I thought of taking my own life.

Old ( bad) memories resurfaced with this thread. I know I'm not alone here.

Meagn

trannie T
11-29-2007, 12:10 AM
I was a pretty good kid and did not need to be punished very often. If I had been made to wear a dress I might have been a real terror.

ChrisP
11-29-2007, 10:44 AM
I had a similar experience, that I think was an important part of my desire to crossdress.

When I was about 4 years old, a neighbor girl would babysit my younger sister and I at our home. I think the babysitter, Maureen, was about 14.

If I misbehaved or made a fuss, she would threaten to put me in a dress as punishment, although she never actually "forced" me into one.
She would also very nicely and playfully get me to dress up for her.
The clothing must have come from her home, as my sister was 2 years younger, and considerably smaller.

At first I hated it, but by age 5 or so it gave me a secret thrill that I somehow knew I couldn't share with anyone.

Maureen used to dress her brother up constantly (he was about 1 or 2 years older than me), and one time he and I painted out fingernails. (By the way, her brother had an ambiguous boys name like "Francis" that lent itself to his interests).
When I came home from playing with Francis, my mom found traces of nailpolish on me, and really scolded me.
Just after that (maybe a few weeks later), there was a neighborhood Halloween party, and Maureen brought Francis dressed to the nines: heels, stockings, elaborate make-up, wig, etc.

I believe at that moment my mom put a bunch of pieces of the puzzle together, and Maureen never babysat for us again.
They moved out to California a few years later (I believe the father was in the Military, which was why he was never home).

I don't think it was that event by itself that led me down this path.
My own home was tumultuous...my mother was very violent, and institutionalized for a period. My father was very distant, and really only involed in my discipline.

I think that at the time I was exposed to this, I had a relatively weakly formed sense of masculine identity, with a view of women as somewhat powerful and potentially violent.
That set the stage for my sexual/gender identity to form as it has.

I don't think we see much petticoat punishment anymore, as we are more savvy as to the motivations behind it.

Chris

Mitch23
11-29-2007, 02:17 PM
I think so. See here:

http://www.petticoated.com/

Most of these are true stories, I think, but there are probably some fantasies in there too.
i was going to mention this site cathy, one of my favourires, i suspect much of it is fantasy - i dont see how any family could get away with it these days

mitch

Chari
11-29-2007, 03:31 PM
At age 4, I thought I was a good kid, but my mother thought differently and started dressing me in frilly aprons for punishment. My attire quickly changed to my older sisters (by 3 years) discarded short dresses, petticoats, socks, shoes, and finally little girls underwear. I was taught to obey my mother, who trained me to do all her housecleaning, washing dishes, laundry, and ironing clothes and she called me her "sissy maid". Every chore I did had to be done her way and to her satisfaction. This included her "white glove inspections". Each year for the next 12 years was more humiliating than the previous one. For many years I had very little self worth. Could be the reason I CD now.

Chari

Megan70
11-29-2007, 04:41 PM
It is, definately:(. See my post above yours on this thread,

Meagan

Vickifur
11-29-2007, 09:10 PM
It wasn't punishement per se, but my first dressing experience was at age 7 or so with a friend, we were both in his sisters dance outfits with pettis/tutus. His mom found us and we had to wear them while she scolded us.

So, now, 50 years later, I love pettis. Go figure.

goofus
11-29-2007, 09:27 PM
Yes it happened tto me and it wasn't pleasant.

When I was a young boy of around 8 or 9 i would just goof off for the heck of it and try on my older (3 yrs ) sisters dresses just to be mischievous. My mother told my father and he said no son of mine is going to wear dresses, If he wants to dress , we'll dress him every day after school for awhile to teach him a lesson. Little did he know that this set the deep seated roots of transvestism.

Years later at 15 after remaining dormant it resurfaced and had a horribly tragic evening when my stash was discovered by my mom,when she snuck up behind me while I was eating and slammed my cheap Halloween wig on my head from behind while my sister stood and laughed, I grabbed it all and ran away from home out into the cold on a wintry night, to woods far away and throwing the clothes in the snow setting it on fire,

I eventually returned home as mt father was pulling in the driveway from being called home from work. We had a long talk that night at the kitchen table and my father recalled those earlier years of forced punishment and said"Its all my fault, I;m responsible for this", I said I would never do it again, and I didn't until age 23 and it started again permanently till now.
Are there regrets?

Yes, big time. I wish I would have the ability to discover the pleasure of dressing alone as a young boy and not be exposed to the hellish psychological trauma that I went through those early years and especially that one night where i was so humiliated I thought of taking my own life.

Old ( bad) memories resurfaced with this thread. I know I'm not alone here.

Meagn

That's too bad ... parents were pretty unenlightened back then (not that mine were much better :straightface: )

marny
12-01-2007, 03:01 AM
:drink::drink::drink:Sorry. Addressing this is difficult tonight.It is the anniverssary of my mothers death 10 years ago :sad:

Bethany_Anne_Fae
12-01-2007, 03:10 AM
No petticoats, but whilst being beaten, thrown down stairs, having my arm broken... etc etc as a child my stepfather used to continually say "You should have been born a girl your such a sissy".

Inside I was always answering... "You think I don't already know that?"

Carol A
12-01-2007, 08:46 AM
YES!
My mother caught me when I was 14 all dressed up in her cloths.
She was more P*** off because I was wearing one of her good dresses. She made me take it off and take off the heels as I was to young to be wearing heels gave me a plain blue skirt and white blouse and made me wear them the entire weekend. "So you want to be a girl, OK you can be one". (her words). Ya I was petticoated.

MarciManseau
12-01-2007, 09:00 AM
Check out the AOL Profile for Daveruns06 and the associated website. This poor guy is being feminised by three college girls and not happy about it.

Right :tongueout And I'm Ms. Claus

Hugs, Marci:hugs:

Jere Oneil
12-10-2007, 08:09 AM
I was made to wear girl's undies and a dress at a family reunion, somewhere around the age of 6. It wasn't really as punishment. I won't go into details, but my clothes got very soiled and my mom and her Aunt went to find something for me to wear. They came back with a dress and girl's panties. I can't say that this is something I really remembered. My mom and I were looking through some old pictures not long before she passed away and she showed me an old black and white photo of a boy in a dress,standing with several other kids. She told me that it was me and explained why I was wearing a dress.

goofus
12-10-2007, 01:22 PM
No petticoats, but whilst being beaten, thrown down stairs, having my arm broken... etc etc as a child my stepfather used to continually say "You should have been born a girl your such a sissy".

Inside I was always answering... "You think I don't already know that?"

Man I would've run away from home!!

Krystenw
12-11-2007, 12:44 AM
I had never heard of petticoat punishment until I found this site.
Just goes to show you how ignorant I am.
It was kind of backwards for me. Until I started the first grade the only time my mother dressed me as a little boy was when I was bad. Then she wouldn’t have anything to do with me. So I pretty much tried to be a good little girl.
I thought I had done something terrible when I started school because she started dressing me like a boy all the time and got rid of all of my little girl clothes.
Then when I was 8 or 9 my dad decided to punish me by making my mother dress me in girls clothes if I misbehaved , but found out that the only time I was good was when I had a dress on. That ended pretty fast.
Now the only time I dress like a guy is when I go to work. And even then I wear ladies scrubs.
My wife generally helps me pick out what I am going to wear for the day. But now that I think of it. If I haven’t done anything to make her mad at me she picks out something pretty nice, but if I have irritated her in some way, it seems that she will pick out one of her old maternity dresses for me to wear. She knows I don’t much care for them. I’m fat enough as it is and they make me look really fat.

Joni Beauman
12-11-2007, 12:51 AM
I recall a dress "forced" upon me by my mother to attend a party in the neighborhood. I was about 6. It was punishment for "swimming like a girl" at swim lessons that morning. Occasionally, I wonder if dressing isn't somehow, sometimes, self punishment. Alas, I like it. Joni

Carla Mel
12-11-2007, 01:07 AM
The oldest punishment I heard was the one of Hercules. At that time of course feminization was not about pettycoat, but considering what people were wearing at that time it matches. Hercules was sold as a slave and spent one year as Omphale "thing". She decided to make him live as a female slave. He was forced to work "female" tasks, and wear "dresses".
In A picture you can see in the Louvre, or in this link if you don't have the oportunity to go there and check by yourself:
http://www.insecula.com/us/oeuvre/photo_ME0000029229.html
you can see humiliated Hercule and the powerfull Omphale. Interesting to note that Omphale is carrying Hercules mass, she hold it the wrong way...so everybody can notice the "form" of it. Of course this is more about role play and exchanging roles, but each time a "boy" is punished, what about "her" punisher, isn't she assuming a "master" kind of "masculine" position?

Kisses
Carla

KarenNY
12-11-2007, 09:12 AM
I have already talked about this and similar subjects, but I was already getting into my mother's clothes by the time I was 7 or 8, and she finally confronted me about it when I was 12. That's when she basically brought my crossdressing out in the open. I was able to dress as Karen around the house whenever I wanted (within reason). There was nothing punishment about it -- she saw that dressing as a girl made me happy, so she just helped me out and helped me to look prettier, basically. I didn't turn into some weird maladjusted adult -- in fact, I'm a husband and a father of three -- but I do still crossdress on occasion (wife is non-tolerant). I think I might have had more emotional/gender confusion problems if my mother had cracked down and never let me dress again!

Heck, her punishment for me when I was in junior high school was NOT letting me dress en femme!

Joy Carter
12-11-2007, 11:15 AM
Mother knew about me and no I was never forced. But I sure wished long and hard that I was made to dress.

Mitch23
12-11-2007, 12:45 PM
I think someone's mentioned it before but www.petticoated.com is an excellent resource for those who are interested in petticoat punishment (as i am)

mitch

loki_uk
12-11-2007, 02:18 PM
Does forced to accompany your landlady to a night club wearing a maids uniform and stockings count :rolleyes:

Never got petticoated as a kid but I'd imagine being very embarrassed but secretly loving it like we all would have

Mitch23
12-11-2007, 02:45 PM
i think it probably does - sounds like fun to me

mitch

Jilmac
12-11-2007, 03:06 PM
:eek:I was never forced to wear dresses but when i was seven my cousin dared me to wear panties and a dress so i did and i've loved it ever since:heehee:

Kris
12-11-2007, 03:10 PM
I read these stories and it just makes my heart hurt.

Not sad that you have turned to cross dressing but using this as a punishment is so humiliating and shaming.

I just want to say as a mother that I am so sorry this happened to you. It was wrong, and wish it had never happened.

It is different when you are an adult and want to play a game but to a small boy, this must have been horrible. Children should be given a choice of what to wear.

Big huge :hugs:'s,
Kris

Cheyenne Skye
12-11-2007, 03:27 PM
Right :tongueout And I'm Ms. Claus

Hugs, Marci:hugs:

Yeah I looked at that too. In my opinion, this guy is using this as an excuse to transition without facing the consequences.

Alex!
12-11-2007, 03:27 PM
I must say that if I were a parent and wanted to punish my son, it would not involve making him wear girl's clothing, and especially not undergraments. That is just peculiar, and may demonstrate a potential dangerous behavior from the parent.

I'm just sayin'

gurlwitch03
01-03-2008, 10:55 PM
i dont think petticoating should be used as a punishment unless it is to teach a boy empathy for girls.