PDA

View Full Version : sissy cd, looking for girlie chat

katie
03-22-2004, 03:26 PM
:) coset cd who love's to wear frilly skirts, slips, satin and lace. cant beat the feeling of satin against skin, would love to chat with other like minded girls. totally new to the internet. been dressing since i was 12, borrowing my sisters clothes when the house was empty. told my wife i like to dress, but she doesn't want to know!
katie xxx :)

Daisy Lace
03-22-2004, 03:42 PM
Hi Sissy!I'd be delighted to correspond,chat,exchange stories and/or pictures! ;) :D I have some incredible sexy,short,super frilly and bows outfits on the way from E-Bay!Dying to show off and spin and twirl like a girl!Daisy Lace

faye
03-22-2004, 03:58 PM
Must be difficult for you your wife not accepting or understanding, luckily
my girlfriend actually finds it a turn on and on occasions if im not dressed
she will suggest i do so. How often do you get dressed up? do you wear
panties and tights/stockings during the day.
I wear nice lacey panties and tights every day and sometimes a bra, i love
slipping on a bra to wear for the day, whish i could do it every day.
I would like to hear from you.
By for now
Faye.

Daisy Lace
03-22-2004, 06:31 PM
Hi sweethearts!YOU SHOULD SEE MY PANTIES!!!
3 meanings to phrase..you should see my panties!
1)I have to keep changing them as I am constantly excited by cd talk and thinking of crossdressing fantasy stories from all of you and another cd site,so aroused I keep wetting them! :o
2)I have so many to show,not sure how many I have...how I got them is all fun too!A lovely collection,found and stolen,I never throw any away I LOVE them as if they were my girls!I read a joke in panty fetish site Princess Productions,I think,something like this,"a woman has an average of 16 pairs of panties,but a panty fetishist(freak)has between 200-300 pairs of panties!"
3)I am an exhibitionist,if I could send good quality pictures of me wearing panties,to everone that wanted to see,I would...
3 views would be:a)from front
b)from back
c)from side.....of each pair I modeled!Fun?Wheeweee!!!
Anyone else like that?Love Daisy Lace ;)

Jenny Chapman
03-25-2004, 04:45 PM
I've been wearing silky soft ladies panties for years now and always thought I was the odd one out. I adore wearing slips too, i have dozens of them and wear them whenever I can. I've just bought the most gloriously long silky slip and matching panties a girl could wish for and would love to show them off for you all.

So glad there are others out there who like the same things i do.

mixed up
04-19-2005, 07:41 PM
[QUOTE=mixed up]undefinedundefined
hay some wifes cant deal but im lucky my wife does love to chat with ya some times ya get where ya want to be by bein your self and not dealing with any thing else good luck

lissette
04-19-2005, 08:15 PM
i am new to this site, but i am curious how you are new to the internet?
it would be great to have cd chat friends

lissette