PDA

View Full Version : Stockings,pantyhose on us girls!!!Legs?

Daisy Lace
03-22-2004, 11:37 PM
hi everyone :D let's help banana with a couple of questions with more response to this request,I've got some to share.
Stockings,and Pantyhose,ALL US GIRLS MUST LOVE THEM??!!I noticed this could be an example of changing views of society towards crossdressing.
My collection of pantyhose,nylon stockings and a couple or only one,open garter included,shaped pantyhose is vast,too enormous to count,I never throw any away!I only realized these today or yesterday,these lovely things are a part of me I LOVE them and can't bear to part with them!
Anyway,concerning hosiery and society/crossdressing...I have to put this forward to everyone for comment?I noticed SO's and wives always were sort of amazed the we cds had such gorgeous legs,and wondered where we got them all in a good way of course!
When stockings first came out,I really don't have dates,so don't quote me on this,Middle Ages or later 1400's-to 18oo's,they were for men and boys to wear!We showed our "legs" in those days,girls and women wore only ground,almost,length dresses.Men and boys wore really short pantaloon shorts,or other short pants that from many views and for many years,the longest was just over the knee.
I bet many fancy patterns were common in French Courts,on men's fancy long stockings!So men showed leg and lots of it then!Perhaps in many a modern pantyhose,and stocking fetishist like me,lurks in our heart and mind an ancient memory of those days,or a collective memory pulls us back to a time when we wore the stockings....
Oh,I also was amazed to see that a cd in his 90's,I could hardly believe it,had some of the nicest LEGS EVER!That should give all girls hope,will provide that site if anyone interested.
2.Another question for Banana's help,attitudes of others to my,and perhaps yours?I had 3 negative responses from women on the personals/chat phone line,when I tried to meet other's for "play dress-up fun,crossdressing,kinky fun"I asked for couples or women,the women don't even pay but 3 took the time out to be rude to me on my paid time!I was in "Walk on the wild side"then "Fantasies and fetishes"sections so what did they expect?Twice I was also speaking to someone nice,and was distracted.
First mean woman kept saying hatefully "GO TO A GAY BAR",so I rejected her message,second mean woman said,after sounding like someone who might be nice"I can't believe any women would ACTUALLY ANSWER your message!"The last wasn't so bad,male partner was shouting rudely..in background of message"C@#%r!!!",women says "are you generous?"This is code for "Will you pay us for it?"
These were the only bad or negative responses I got,anyone else have good or bad to share?Bye Daisy

claudia797
03-23-2004, 03:40 AM
all the women i have ever told have either accepted me without a problem or had a slight problem accepting it but have come to terms with it within a short while(except my mother it took a little while longer but not much).
i find the older the longer it takes.
men though mixed reactions from slight acceptance,invitations to sexual 'encounters',to vulgarity and abuse and on the odd occassion outright violence.
MOST PEOPLE DO ACCEPT IT WHO LOVE YOU.
lol xxxx :D

Daisy Lace
03-23-2004, 08:26 PM
Does anyone feel this way?
Quick comment,I have noticed a strange thing girls,when I wear pantyhose,stockings and garters,stay-up stockings,or crotchless pantyhose for a period of time :p
I wear them over night sometimes,when I take them off,I still FEEL THEM THERE where they were when I had them on!My skin is super soft and sensitive,especially when shaved.Marks are still on my skin you know impressions in skin surface,this is different,you feel as if the stockings are still there! ;) Wonderfull!Seems to last almost a day sometimes!Anyone else??
XXOO,love Daisy

dakota
03-23-2004, 09:48 PM
Does anyone feel this way?
Quick comment,I have noticed a strange thing girls,when I wear pantyhose,stockings and garters,stay-up stockings,or crotchless pantyhose for a period of time :p
I wear them over night sometimes,when I take them off,I still FEEL THEM THERE where they were when I had them on!My skin is super soft and sensitive,especially when shaved.Marks are still on my skin you know impressions in skin surface,this is different,you feel as if the stockings are still there! ;) Wonderfull!Seems to last almost a day sometimes!Anyone else??
XXOO,love Daisy

Mee Too Daisy. And LOVE THAT FEELING!! Makes me want to put them on and start again!!! oh my YESSS

Daisy Lace
03-23-2004, 11:29 PM
Hi Dakota :p I'll tell you I am life long crossdresser,I don't think I really want to be female,just want the sexy clothing,I have obsession or fetish for all thier clothes.I can't think of the clothes I don't like,even the ones like these Mary Janes' 4 1/2 inch heel on 1/2 platform=5"!!!,they hurt feet,ankles,and legs,back BUT they LOOK SO SEXY,so girls put up with the pain.
I am strong bi-sexual person,prefer women actually,because I am extremely passive,hard for me I freeze,and very shy,only at first I can be A TIGER!
I have never been married,but still love many people....I am 6' tall 150 lbs,pretty thin,long thin bone structure.
Some of my interests are:artwork,viewing and doing(drawing,painting,and scuplture);camping,fishing am nudist,gardener,green leaf smoker,love all kinds of music,dancing(especially in drag)
Kind of a loner too,enjoy my own company,bit of a nut also.
Hope this is what you meant,dakota...thanks for asking,I have 100's of CD pics of myself,but trying to improve quality....You make me drool and quiver with your talk lover,Daisy ;)

dakota
03-23-2004, 11:37 PM
[DAMN YOU DAISY LACE

You sound so very much like me!!!!!!!!!! I TOOOOOO LOVE WOMEN SO VERY MUCH BUT LOVE THEIR CLOTHING SO MUCH TOO that I JUST HAVE TO WEAR IT CANNOT HELP MYSELF

Daisy Lace
03-24-2004, 07:13 PM
Hi Girls everywhere,I just want the whole forums members to know both dakota and I,LOVE WOMEN,to imitate or emulate is the highest praise...dakota asked if I wanted to be female?
I felt that the answer I gave may be seen in the wrong way,far too quick,and flippant or trivial a response to say.."no I don't think so,just love all their clothing!"I just gave momentary answer to actually deep complex question.
To answer this question would take pages....again to all us beautiful souls,I do not disagree,with other girls views and ideas and decisions.
I would like to be able to go back and forth,at will,from male to female,but permanently,I am more uncertain,attracted by being,and attracted to:she-males though!
My sister understood my crossdressing more in the light of being a compliment to the one copied!She reminded me of this thought,Bye Darlings!Daisy :rolleyes:

Daisy Lace
04-07-2004, 07:20 PM
Hi All Girls! :)
Here is another one concerning wearing pantyhose,everyone please respond that agrees.PrettyPolly should,as other nickname is "pantyhose freak" I think.
Two of my more refined ladies,girlfriends on this forum mentioned to me that they never wear pantyhose only stockings and garters.
Must say this about that,you are missing something special and spectacular feelings not wearing pantyhose! :o
Other GIRLS?Who says what,not a put down to all who don't! Bum lifters!FEEL GREAT,WONDERFUL,JUST LIKE BEING FONDLED GENTLY!!!
That's what I get,also love seperating of bum cheeks effect of some,fondles every inch of MY OH SO SENSITIVE BODY!!
also love pantyhose,like I have on now,no other panty,feels great,very SILKY type material,FONDLES BUM,THIGHS!!!! ;) feels wonderful girls!ALL OF LEG AND THIGH!!!TOO
oh and garter style pantyhose,no crotch,sides open thin straps of pantyhose like garters,WHAT DO YOU GIRLS THINK????especially like to hear from new girls on forum please! :) WELCOME 523 members now,I think!!!LOVE DAISY LACE

CindyT
04-08-2004, 11:45 AM
Ahhh Yes I think I Began my dressup routine by wearing panythose. I'm a lot like you Daisy, I don't like to ever throw anything away! (even when they are shot) Some of the things I like to do with pantyhose are to put on 2 pair at once. This way the 2 pair rub thgether as you move giving this erotic massage sensation! Try it!
I like to get the "Nude" color in the "Sheer-to-the-Waist" design, so when I wear my short sexy skirts it doesn't reveal the fact that you are wearing pantyhose. Sometimes I wear a thong under to tuck my er "Stuff" in place in case the pantyhose slip down a bit and add to that layered feeling.

I love the feeling of pantyhose on freshly shaved legs!!! Like you said, just like a second skin!

I have a question for all you girls, have you tried the pantyhose with built-in garter? I have a pair that I really love. They are black, so I put a black thong under and wear them with one of my black short skirts. BUT,,,,,,,,,, after you wear them, put away then try to put on again WHAT A TANGLED MESS!!! Its like trying to do some kind of a darn puzzle! :eek: They get twisted up and inside out and sometimes it takes me 10 minutes or more to figure them out! I'm attaching a pic of the garter-hose so you know what I mean. They just make me feel so sexy!!!

But YES I LOVE PANYTHOSE!

Best of all, I liket to wear those super-tight pants that stretch a bit, so if you put on pantyhose first, they SLIDE ON SOOOO Nicely! Then that smooth massage as you walk....... hmmm

got to go try them on NOW!

Later

Cindy ;)

cmurphynbb2
04-10-2004, 05:57 AM
Hello Girls, I'm mew to the forums, Yes I love Pantyhose a bunch, I love to dress up as a country girl, like wearing a plaid flannel shirt, blue jeans, and cowboy or hiking boots, and then have a tan pair of pantyhose and one of my nice silky panties on underneath, I guess what makes me kind of different is that i love to play girl, Literally and I am attracted to country guys who are masculine and looking for a nice girl to be with, I hope to one day find my perfect cowboy, So we can get down on the farm, Take Care all, Claire and Guide Dog BB.-my eyes and my inspiration.

curious_boy
04-14-2004, 07:21 PM
i can't believe that those women responded with such hate as if they were speweing out venom. anyone who has to respond that badly has to have some personal issues. i love pantyhose. i think theyre the greatest thing in the world! they just feel so damn good to wear i get hot everytime i put them on... :)

deanna
04-14-2004, 09:52 PM
Pantyhose are what I first started with.....I love the feel of wearing them and almost instantly feel happier and sexier in them. Like a lot of you too, I love girls, but I love the clothes and wearing them too.

Daisy Lace
04-16-2004, 01:04 PM
Hi Girls!
Love Your contributions,SEXY CINDY!Cindy T :)
reminded me of several things,2 Pairs at once YES! DID THAT RECENTLY,forgot until you said!Many times as boy and teen used two pairs pantyhose at once,the one pair;as we don't thow out any,you and me! :D can be outside pair!Don't look good,STILL FEEL GOOD! ;)
Other 1,YES ones in YOUR picture were the ones I was trying to describe;as were sold by "fine image"co.to me they called them "crotchless pantyhose",they are one of my favourites!Mine are biege,light tan sort of have 2 pics of me in them,pretty adult pics.if I remember!Bum Shows! :o
Curious Boy!Thanks for concern,think you mean 3 women on phone chat/personals,they were minority,I survived it!Would communicate with you in future,if you wish,Love Daisy

Dana_cd
04-19-2004, 10:10 PM
Hi Daisy, and all the girls here,
I too love wearing pantyhose as much as possible, but also I love wearing thigh highs with a frilly lacy pantie with the boycut legg as well I feel so sexy when dressed specially in my short skirts (which show more legg mmm) or my short dresses

Erin28
04-19-2004, 10:28 PM
Hey Gals did you know that if you go to the dermatologist and complain of lower leg fatigue and pain that they will write you aprescription for support hose. Find a medical supply store or pharmacy and you are in business. You can get light compresion thigh highs and hose even without the prescription. They are tight but if your wife thinks its medically needed you are in business.

Michelle Jo
04-20-2004, 04:49 AM
Hi Daisy, and all the girls here,
I too love wearing pantyhose as much as possible, but also I love wearing thigh highs with a frilly lacy pantie with the boycut legg as well I feel so sexy when dressed specially in my short skirts (which show more legg mmm) or my short dresses

Dana, ;)

How do you find boycut panties that fit right? Every time I try them on my gurlly clitty seams to not want to stay in ... because the legs have no elastic in them ... or am I not buying the right style?

I love mini skirts also with stay up stockings or sexy french cut p-hose and heels ... lots of sexy leg showing ...

Your Sister-n-Panties, ;)
Michelle Jo

Dana_cd
04-20-2004, 05:35 PM
Dana, ;)

How do you find boycut panties that fit right? Every time I try them on my gurlly clitty seams to not want to stay in ... because the legs have no elastic in them ... or am I not buying the right style?

I love mini skirts also with stay up stockings or sexy french cut p-hose and heels ... lots of sexy leg showing ...

Your Sister-n-Panties, ;)
Michelle Jo
Michelle Jo,
I just buy them somewhat tighter then usual panties and they hug me very nicely :p I would also love to get a monroe dress you know the kind that blow up in the wind :D

Daisy Lace
05-10-2004, 11:42 AM
Hi Girls and Guys! :)
Just want to share real short story,subtle but fun! ;)
I was on my way to dinner with my parents for Mother's Day yesterday afternoon was walking to meet them at restaurant,and started to pass flowers and plants store.
Went in and after purchasing small but beautiful cut flower bouquet for my Mum I asked some older people who were blocking to exit aisle to "please excuse me" and the man said in an American accent "Yes Ma'me" clearly said "Mame"!Wow that felt real good still gets me hot writing this.
Was sunny he was old maybe blind or senile,still felt/feels GOOD!
I was just wearing male clothes,sunglasses I think,hair tied back,is long ponytail,had polyester old 70's style pants,slacks to ground,dark green jacket any way it was fun,and FUNNY!
Love Daisy Lace

Sissy Pure Silk
05-10-2004, 05:36 PM
I too love pantyhose, the finer denier ones. I love the feeling round my derier. My girlfriend prefers me to wear stockings, perhaps for the same reason men love it when women wear stockings. She likes to demonstrate her power over me by putting her hands up my skirt when the notion takes her. Taking advantage of my vulnerability is not the same for her when I wear pantyhose. She demands ease of access to tease me with frequent gentle fondling.

Also love to wear my best stockings with my best silk underskirt and a beautiful, floaty, Indian silk dress I possess. Exquisite on a breezy day.

Also get that same feeling after I remove my hosery, which I love, espesially when I slip into a silk nightdress. My legs feel super sensitive.

PS There are too many understanding and loving people in the world to be bothered about the flame bitches you encountered in chat/phone lines.

kendra_sweet
06-27-2004, 09:06 PM
undefined:)
i can't believe that those women responded with such hate as if they were speweing out venom. anyone who has to respond that badly has to have some personal issues. i love pantyhose. i think theyre the greatest thing in the world! they just feel so damn good to wear i get hot everytime i put them on... :)