PDA

View Full Version : Am I unusual in not liking the '****' look?

1950sclothes
03-29-2008, 01:35 AM
99.9% of tranvestites I've personally known love to dress as schoolgirls, or in micro mini skirts, 66DD false boobs, 4 inch long eye lashes, etc.

That's not my idea of cross dressing. I like to look like a smart middle aged woman, with nicely cut calf lenth skirts, court shoes, blouse, cardy, etc.

Sometimes I wear my 4 inch high heels but the clothes remain the same.:)

Gail Stauffer
03-29-2008, 01:45 AM
no not at all, if you happen to have seen any of my pictures I happen to post here you will see a very simple and natural looking young lady, vey nice and very classy, not inot the ****ty look at all.

StefanieWA
03-29-2008, 02:04 AM
Hi Ladies, I think that those of us that would like to pass in this world will do it with poise grace and dignety...lol there are those that all that they want to do is say "LOOK At Me" and therefor will dress in that manner that they see fit, sure its n ice to just lash out every once and a while but I think I would still be on the conservative side.

I sometimes get a laugh out of some of the outfits and secretly would just once realy over do it so that I could say to my self " Stef you stupid bitch what have you done to yourself ".... :D

Stay safe

Stefanie

Eugenie
03-29-2008, 02:07 AM
You are certainly not the only crossdresser to have that sort of preference.

Actually on this site it seems that the majority tend to dress like women their age and body features would do. I have not really done statistics, this is just the impression I have while looking at the picture galery.

Like any women, some dress more sexy than others, some tend to be more conservative.

:hugs:
Eugenie

Andine
03-29-2008, 02:21 AM
I dress to fit in with what is around me, but I like classy.

Sometimes I dress to catch the eye, or overdo it on purpose for a particular reason, but my main effort is to look nice, and fit in.

Regards

Edwina
03-29-2008, 02:29 AM
That's not my idea of cross dressing. I like to look like a smart middle aged woman, with nicely cut calf lenth skirts, court shoes, blouse, cardy, etc.

That describes me I like to think. But I must get a cardy for this winter:heehee:

:love:
Edwina

Dalece
03-29-2008, 02:37 AM
I dress to fit in with what is around me, but I like classy.

Sometimes I dress to catch the eye, or overdo it on purpose for a particular reason, but my main effort is to look nice, and fit in.

Regards

That is the same for me I'm a Lady. There are sometimes I dress to the nines and a litle bit more.

1950sclothes
03-29-2008, 03:27 AM
I think some of those guys who dress like the Rocky Horror show are partly using their clothes as a party joke. Not all, but some. Thanks for your replies. :)

sterling12
03-29-2008, 03:39 AM
No, your not alone. I think a lot of us are turned-off by that look. Personally, I find it offensive. But, I haven't been appointed to The Fashion Police and I can't tell someone else what to do.

The other side of the coin is how a lot of my people in Tri-Ess are perceived. I have often heard us called: "The Old Ladies Club" by outsiders. I know it's not true but sometimes it seems like you can't please anybody!

Peace and Love, Joanie

StefanieWA
03-29-2008, 03:54 AM
Joanie, I have heard the same sort of comments in our chameleons club here in the west, I think it might be more of a case that we the more mature ones may scare off the younglings who are looking for guidance and becauswe the majoirity are in our forties therefore over the hill and don't know how to have a good time and their way of letting out so as to speak is by dressing this way...

Just a thought.

stay safe

Stefanie

LynnInDenver
03-29-2008, 11:45 AM
It depends on my mood, many times I prefer my skirts to be knee length, and my tops to cover, but then there's the nights where I'll put on the short, pleated, plaid skirt with the knee boots, or even the pink and blue halter dress with a short square skirt hem I made explicitly to go clubbing in, and have to wear spankies with so I don't give the room a show. :o

Joy Carter
03-29-2008, 11:47 AM
I dress for me, conservative and a little stylish. Never to attract, heaven forbid.

TGMarla
03-29-2008, 11:54 AM
Ummm......

I see the attraction of the "****ty" look. Women who dress ****ty are kind of advertising an aura of a very sexual nature. That is to say, ladies of the evening dress that way to advertise sex. Lingerie can be very attractive and tasteful, and yet a little ****ty at the same time. But crossdressing often, if not always, begins with sexual overtones, and often stays that way. Many men have sexual fantasies that involve women dressed that way. It's no surprise that lots of crossdressers include some ****ty, lacivious clothing in their wardrobes.

Me? I'm a good girl. Just look at my pics. :devil: err....., I mean :angel:

jaina
03-29-2008, 11:58 AM
99.9% of tranvestites I've personally known love to dress as schoolgirls, or in micro mini skirts, 66DD false boobs, 4 inch long eye lashes, etc.

Your not alone, the fetish look obsession gets really old and really does reinforce lots of sterotypes with the general public. Feminine and sexy does not mean dressing like a prostitute.

I hardly ever wear court shoes, I have a pair though :hugs:

Sherlyn
03-29-2008, 12:00 PM
Errrrr I dunno..I wear clothes that suit my personality....and the times...I see alot here that could probably go out in public..yet their fashion sense is sooo 40 or 50 yrs ago ...and they would most likely get stared at for that reason only !!!!

stelli_cd
03-29-2008, 12:03 PM

Ditto for me also/ just want to look like one of the girls-- STELLI

Shelly Preston
03-29-2008, 12:13 PM
You can never please all of the people all the time

I know a few girls will have there ****ty side which will most likely be reserved for indoors

I respect the choice of those who go out like that even if i dont like it

TxKimberly
03-29-2008, 12:22 PM
Nope, you are not alone. Sheesh, I only this last month started wearing skirts that are just above the knee once in a while. If your bored, check out my flickr page (http://flickr.com/photos/txkimberly/page10/)
To be perfectly honest though, I would have to admit that if I were in my 20's and skinny, I would probably do more exciting outfits that I typically do now.

MJ
03-29-2008, 12:23 PM

I too wear clothes that suit my personality. i enjoy just feeling great and comfy . but i can't do the ****ty look .

Deborah Jane
03-29-2008, 12:28 PM
Choice!! Theres a good word!!
From an early age we get told we can,t dress as girls because it,s wrong...We don,t have that choice!!
As we get older we get told that only women are aloud to dress in lingerie...We don,t have that choice!!
We get told and are brought up to believe that dressing in anything feminine is wrong...We were born male so we don,t get the choice!!
Are we now being told that having accepted our "femme" side we can only dress in a certain style?....Still no choice??

Personnaly i believe that we should be able to dress in any way that makes us happy!!!

Just my:2c:

christid66
03-29-2008, 12:30 PM
But isn't it a personal preference what people choose to wear?

Heck, I guess that a majority of men wouldn't choose to wear dresses, heels etc but does that make them wrong & us right?

I don't dress like that because I don't want to - plus I don't have the figure & am too hairy but I could never criticize anyone for what they choose to wear.

I wish my wife would dress more provocatively every now & then though:heehee:

Stargirl
03-29-2008, 12:32 PM
One mans's **** might be another mans "queen". I imagine that many people have found themselves looking at a "****" picture talking out of both sides..."Look at the tramp" and "Boy, would I like an hour with THAT !"
I wonder if trampy and ****ty are the same things ? I am not trying to start a war, but, personally, I am uncomfortable when I see body parts hanging out in the grocery store. Ill fitting Daisy Dukes, for example. I am not easily shocked. I am sure there are individuals who take offense at what I say. "But Stargirl it's her right to have her stuff showing. Little kids can just look the other way, after all, who are YOU ? the fashion police ? Who appointed YOU GOD if her hair is like a rats nest and her nipples are showing little at the top. So what, Stargirl. ? What have you got against free expression ?"

Is **** the same as a loose woman ? A woman in a ball gown can be a **** under that banner. This is interesting....****....maybe a woman who adds another layer of make up every hour ? Tells little dogs to "go to hell ?" I don't know what a **** is..and there would have to be a male **** definition. I am calling Sherlock Holmes. This is getting serious. hee hee

SANDRA MICHELLE
03-29-2008, 12:59 PM
I too like to dress conservatively so as to show as much respect for the female form as I can get away with. I do like my sexy nighties though and like to play the little **** in bed whenever the chance presents itself.

CharleneT
03-29-2008, 01:16 PM
Variety, my dears, is the spice of life.

I have my own Dr. Frankenfurter outfit, and love it !! Last year I won a LCD computer monitor at a costume party with that outfit ;-)

I think the way you dress should reflect both who you "are" (or want to be), as well as you mood. Of course it should also be appropriate the event you are going to. Be that a club or a dinner party or shopping. Once you have those bases covered you're golden.

C

Seraph
03-29-2008, 01:22 PM

If I were to dress like a ****, I'd prefer to dress like a "normal" ****, you know? I want to pass as a normal teenaged female ****.

deja true
03-29-2008, 01:26 PM
There's not a fight here, girls. We each dress the way we like to. And each occasion to dress brings it's own set of opportunities.

If your goal is to fit in, then your wardrobe choice will be one way.

If your goal is to stand out, the choice will be different.

I wish I had a closet big enought to accomodate all the clothes I'd want to dress in.

You'd see every style in that closet that's represented in the photo threads.

Well,except for that vinyl thing with all the straps...

No wait, that would be there, too, but in red!

Mmmmmm! red!

1950sclothes
03-29-2008, 01:51 PM
The reason why I don't do the '****' look is because I am trying to create the woman that I find attractive or smart. I don't like women who flash their bits.I know she's an older woman, but I adore Angela Lansbury's dress sense in MURDER SHE WROTE. I try to catch every re-run when I can.

But I've always been like that. It isn't an age thing for me. I was dressing like a 'mum' when I was 20.

Below knee skirts, heels, blouse. My dress sense has never changed ever.

Deborah Jane
03-29-2008, 02:10 PM
The reason why I don't do the '****' look is because I am trying to create the woman that I find attractive or smart. I don't like women who flash their bits.I know she's an older woman, but I adore Angela Lansbury's dress sense in MURDER SHE WROTE. I try to catch every re-run when I can.

But I've always been like that. It isn't an age thing for me. I was dressing like a 'mum' when I was 20.

Below knee skirts, heels, blouse. My dress sense has never changed ever.

And that is your choice...I respect that:hugs:
I think everyone should have the choice to dress as they please.

Fiona K
03-29-2008, 02:16 PM
You're definitely not alone though your %age seems high.

Many TVs have a sexual angle to their dressing and perhaps the "****" or younger looks are part of this, I'm not sure.

I'm 46 (for a few months more anyway) and I guess I try to dress attractively though, if I'm honest, maybe a year or two younger than my age.

I guess it's each to their own, the ****ty look isn't any worse than French Maids or little girls dressing- life would be boring if we were all the same

TSchapes
03-29-2008, 02:37 PM

I think you have to fit the clothes to your personal goal. And, since we were not GG from the beginning, we have a lot of different looks to try on, in a short period of time!

It is understandable that CDs want to dress like school girls, cheerleaders, or French maids. They've been frustrated all their lives not being able to be any one of these things. Watching young genetic girls go to Halloween parties as princesses and they're stuck wearing a stupid cowboy outfit (...not that I would know what that's like).

Personally there is a fine line between a sexy look and a ****ty look. There's a fine line between looking like an everyday girl and looking like a dowdy lady that lives with her cats. Are any one of those looks bad? If you want to look like you live with 80 cats by all means, that's freedom of expression baby, yeah (Why do I always fall into this Austin Powers thing?).

We should be accepting of all kinds of clothing expressions. For me, at 6'4" I have a hard time passing. I have worn stuff that makes me look like a soccer mom, and other things that make me look like I should be twisting around a poll somewhere. But it's going to be with pictures and in the comfort of my own home.

And honestly 99.9%, really, you got stats on this?

Love, Tracy

joann07
03-29-2008, 02:49 PM
I agree with a lot of the girls.
When I go out, I dress classy and contemporary, yet sexy, because I want to make a good impression to the public not just for me, but for all crossdresers.
If we could show a more positive image by presenting and conducting ourselves appropriately, then that would help make ourselves more accepted.

I like to be ****ty very now and then, but do it where I think it's appropriate, such as, at the comforts of home, or clubbing, or during Halloween.

Hugs!

Jilmac
03-29-2008, 03:28 PM
I have been dressing since I was 15 and I'm 63 now. When I first wore my sister's dress at age 15, I picked one that was dressy but classy as well. I have always liked very feminine but not outlandish. I have my mini skirts which I wear at home, but when I'm out and about, I dress age apropriately.
I wouldn't say I'm a conservative dresser, I just want to blend in with the crowd. Luv and :hugs: Jill

erickka
03-29-2008, 03:35 PM
I'm like a lot of other girls here. I like the middle aged classy or business look. Don't get me wrong, I do like the ****ty stuff, but that is strictly for my eyes only, behind closed doors. Nice skirts and blouses are the staple of my wardrobe.

Ruth
03-29-2008, 03:47 PM
I think, as others have said, that many of us CDers have a lot of catching up to do. GGs got all those provocative looks and wayout fashions out of their systems in their teens, then settled down, relatively, to a fairly mature and restrained look (well, most did).
Personally I don't do sexy, provocative dressing because at my present stage of life I don't want to project that image (maybe it would take a lot of work too, with what I've got to start with).
My femme persona is middle aged and respectable.
I sometimes wish I'd been a teenage girl, but I wasn't, so I don't feel like trying to recapture what never was.

Annemarie
03-29-2008, 06:29 PM
Yes, I have always dressed in a conservative, upper-middle-class, middle-aged ladylike look circa 1983 since I first started dressing aged 13. It's just a look that I have always favored, some kind of psychological imprint maybe ? Who knows.

CharleneCD
03-29-2008, 07:59 PM
I know a few girls will have there ****ty side which will most likely be reserved for indoors

This says it for me. Mostly though i prefer to look like the everyday woman.

But as said before to each their own. If it works for you wear it.

KatrinaAshley
03-29-2008, 08:45 PM
No way. As many of us do I like to present appropriately. As a natural female the best that I can. I Prefer the styles worn by women, oh I'd say in their 20's and 30's.

debbeelee1
03-29-2008, 08:51 PM
That's what so fun about this, from mild to wild!

1950sclothes
03-29-2008, 11:27 PM
My male wardrobe is pretty drab. Two suits, jeans, polo shirts, sweaters, etc.

However, my female clothes have much more class. I respect all opinions here but I try to never dress down when I dress!!:devil:

Thanks so much for your replies. I can't respond to the all. Brill reading them. :)

Roxannecede
03-29-2008, 11:43 PM
I basically dress in what I find attractive,and I am attracted to the bad gyrl type,,and that is generally very provocative !! LOL ,, good gyrls go to heaven,,bad gyrls go everywhere !! but like it has been said here ,,,to each thier own !!!:battingeyelashes:

crusadergirl
03-30-2008, 01:21 AM
I don't dress as a **** but i don't like the old lady look. The young girl look is more my style. If thats ****ty thats fine by me.
I believe you have the right to dress how you want, i'm not the type of person to go by rules made by others.

Carroll
03-30-2008, 05:26 AM
I, too, dress conservatively.. In most cases when I see a girl dressed "****ty", it is a total turn off. Its great that they have the parts to be able to dress that way, but its just not something I care for.

Denise Marie 2
03-30-2008, 05:34 AM
I prefer a classier look, like Barbara Bain in the old Mission Impossible series. Maybe it's just my age.

Amy Hepker
03-30-2008, 06:14 AM
I want to be able to pass as a female not to look like a guy in a dress.

Tammy298
03-30-2008, 06:22 AM
When I do get the chance to dress with more than panties, stockings, etc, my favorite is a silkie blouse and business suite with a fitted skirt that comes to just above my knees. A pair of 4" pumps on my stocking covered feet. Underneath it all, a matching bra, garter belt and panties, covered by a
half slip or full slip.
Some day I might just get the nerve to go out dressed like that!:D

Wilma28
03-30-2008, 06:32 AM
This says it all!!! LOL

Angie G
03-30-2008, 08:07 AM
Well I like my short skirts and dresses and high heel I don't go overboard I like a sexy look but not the ****ty look I keep my breast at an B or C cup. and when I do makeup it's just some mascara, eyeshadow and lipstick. I want to look like a girl not a Clown. Now I not knocking them that like that look It's just that I don't. :hugs:
Angie

silkenhose
03-30-2008, 12:11 PM
Choice!! Theres a good word!!
From an early age we get told we can,t dress as girls because it,s wrong...We don,t have that choice!!
As we get older we get told that only women are aloud to dress in lingerie...We don,t have that choice!!
We get told and are brought up to believe that dressing in anything feminine is wrong...We were born male so we don,t get the choice!!
Are we now being told that having accepted our "femme" side we can only dress in a certain style?....Still no choice??

Personnaly i believe that we should be able to dress in any way that makes us happy!!!

Just my:2c:

i totally agree, choice is what it is all about. i think alot of the girls here dress to pass or look like a real women, which is great. then there are those of us who do this as more of a fetish. i have everything from the short mini's and maids outfits with 6 inch heels to "office" attire with 3 inch heels and it depends on the mood as to what i wear...or am told to wear :D

hopefully people respect this side of crossdressing as well.

panty.......

Samantha43
03-30-2008, 03:00 PM
I find as I grow older, I'm in my mid 40's now, that the ****ty look isn't as appealing to me. When I was in my early 20's and living alone, I didn't own anything except mini shirts and 5" heels. I don't go out of the house, so I can dress however I want, since it is for my eyes only. I still do get the mini skirts out occasionally. That is fun, but now I much prefer the professional or casual look.

Each of us has a personal look we want to achieve. None of them are right or wrong. We are all individuals.

DonnaR
03-30-2008, 04:42 PM
I don't think that's unusual at all. For example today I'm wearing a new sweater that's a little low cut, but certainly not ****ty, a pair of hip hugger bell bottoms, light makeup with medium pink lipstick and a pair of fuzzy slippers. If you saw you me, you'd say that I look like the girl next door. I'm not saying that occasionally I don't like to dress up like the "bad girl", but for me that's the exception more than the rule.
:hugs:

Donna

Cherry Lynn
03-30-2008, 04:48 PM
I think crossdressers tend to be just like GG's in that there is a wide range in their clothing preferences. You see GG's who dress conservatively on one end of the scale and at the other end they dress ****ty with variations between. So there you have it, we are no different than real women so why do non-crossdressers treat us different.

ChanDelle
03-30-2008, 04:50 PM
I prefer a more conservative look myself, but that's just me. I understand that taste is a very personal thing, and I say, "Each to her own!"

ChanDelle

sissystephanie
03-30-2008, 05:04 PM

Your first sentence pretty well describes a "transvestite," as opposed to a Crossdresser. As someone else has already commented, Transvestites dress to attract, usually for sexual reasons. Crossdressers, at least most of us, dress simply because we like to!! According to all statistics, very few "True MTF CD's" dress to attract men.

I started dressing myself at about age 9 in my older sisters clothes, and now at age 75 still try to dress in at least a semi-classy manner. Since my wife has passed away, I no longer have help with makeup and my wig. So now I go out in public wearing feminine clothing, but not anything outlandish. Is that possible? To be a man in female clothing and not be outlandish? I guess so, because usually all I get is nice smiles and an occasional comment like, "nice outfit!":2c: Or. "I really like your sandals, the way they show off your pretty toes!" Yes, I have had those comments made to me!!:)

Sissy/Stephanie

Girl on the outside, man underneath!

Carla
03-30-2008, 09:01 PM
No!!!!

I hate the **** look. To each his/her own, but the micro mini and 66DD boobs is a real turn off and just looks flat circus like. I prefer a very conservative business suit, skirt, blazer, blouse, short wig (ordinary color,,,not bright blue are shiny gold), and 2" inch heels.

CrossdressinGoth
03-30-2008, 09:04 PM
I don't see a problem with anyone disliking the "****ty" look. I for one like dressing this way just because I feel really comfortable in it. If I dress ****ty, I dress like a ****ty GG would, not the QQQ breast with foot long eyelashes etc.... little overkill on the sarcasm but you get the point im sure

Rachel Morley
03-30-2008, 10:12 PM
I think it's a case of "horses for courses" (... now there's a good old English phase .. I think it's English :confused:) ..... what I mean is, go for whatever is relevant at the time.

I mostly prefer for myself a classic or modern middled aged woman's look in daylight public outings .... but at night I might dress it up a little, but if Marla and I go clubbing or go to a fetish night then we always "sex it up" and dress more risque :)
Have you seen our clubbing shoes?

1950sclothes
03-30-2008, 11:53 PM
This says it all!!! LOL

Wlma, that's funny.

By the way, I never said I didn't like other people dressing the '****ty' look. Do what you like. It's your life and your clothes. :)

I just said what my preferences are.:D

docrobbysherry
03-30-2008, 11:57 PM
I think it's a case of "horses for courses" (... now there's a good old English phase .. I think it's English :confused:) ..... what I mean is, go for whatever is relevant at the time.
I mostly prefer for myself a classic or modern middled aged woman's look in daylight public outings .... but at night I might dress it up a little, but if Marla and I go clubbing or go to a fetish night then we always "sex it up" and dress more risque :)
Have you seen our clubbing shoes?

Rachel really nailed this thread, I believe. I'm a closet dresser. I don't like seeing "me" in a dress! I like seeing a hot, attractive, or sexy woman. Or, all three at once! I do it, because I can "get away with it". I can fool myself.

Would I go out dressed like u see me in my pics? Not in a million years! Because I couldn't "get away with it" out in public. Not even at a wild club scene or party!
However, If u don't EVER dress like a **** in private, maybe u just can't get away with that look. If u could, but don't, I don't understand your motivation to CD! TS, OK, I DO understand, in that case! If you've got it, why not flaunt it? At least occasionally in private?

On the other hand, how many of you conservative ladies would wear your same granny outfits to a wild club party? Wouldn't be appropriate, would it? You'd probably feel as rediculous dressed like that at the party, as u would dressed like a **** at the mall.

"Horses for courses", as Rachel said! And, to each her own, depending on her comfort zone and what she can getaway with!

straightcd2913
03-31-2008, 03:53 AM
if u ask me the syle of dress all depends on ones age from what i can tell most of us dress acording to the age group we are in a person in there late thirties probably will dress more conservitavly than a gurl in her early 20s i just as a 65 y/o will dress more age appropriate i dont really think that most of us dress ****ty although i do like a nice cute mini skirt but so do alot of 21 y/o girls

battybattybats
03-31-2008, 07:42 AM
Conformity is evil. Absolutely evil.
I'm a goth, not because I wear a goth uniform but because I like things that are classified as goth and dress in a way that is goth.

People used to look down on goths. People look down on ****s and ****tyness. Why?

Because it's POWER

Provacative overt feminine sexuality is raw power!

That's why it is feitishised, that's why it is despised.

I'm not going to tone down my gothness for anyone. I'm not going to tone down my dressing either. I'll look how I want to and anyone who doesn't like it better be ready for trouble because I've suffered for my right to be me, I've been spat on, atacked and more for not fitting in.

Now while my dressing isn't very ****ty I'll defend every CD TS TV and GG who finds that they like dressing that way.

Dress however you like, it's your right and I'll defend you, conservative, ****ty, goth cyberpunk rockabilly or emo it matters not. Dress to fit in and you are a traitor to yourself and all humanity, giving up your soul for the approval of others. Tell others how to dress and you are comitting direct evil and I will crush you with my dainty manicured fist lol

If people accepted free expression no-one would have a problem with crossdressing. Fashion fascism is bad no matter who uses it or the excuses given, it's just shoving people into burkas.

You don't have to dress in any style, you don't have to like any style, but the only people that give anyone a bad name are outsiders who try to pretend their just like insiders. We need to free the insiders and show them life is ok on the outside not kowtow to get inside.

Dress however feels good to you, as ****ty or conservative as makes you happy. But don't judge lest ye too be judged!

Chari
03-31-2008, 09:20 AM
My dressing is always age and event appropriate and has to be comfortable because I consider myself a lady in training and want to project the best woman image I can! There are times when I do wear skimmpy, sexy lingerie that makes me feel a bit ****ty under my clothes, but I'll never tell when that is.:heehee:

Enjoy life, Chari

JoAnnDallas
03-31-2008, 10:50 AM
No your not. I don't care for the **** look. I want to be able to blend in and not have any problems, so I can enjoy my outings.

DanaR
03-31-2008, 11:07 AM
We tend to overdress, so the ****ty look doesn't always work at the mall in the afternoon.

KandisTX
03-31-2008, 02:50 PM

Not at all honey ;) I personally go for the more conservative, socially acceptable, looks myself. There are a couple reasons for this, but the main one is that if I tend to look like every GG out there, the odds are in my favor I will not have any issues. Another is that while attending some functions for local groups I belong to (HPEP, EROS, etc..etc), I may go for some more "adventurous" styles or looks. But, for the most part I tend to stay on the conservative side. I do have a daughter that is being raised to NOT dress like a **** so I couldn't very well enforce her dress code on her if I didn't enforce the semblance of one on myself ;)

Kandis:love::rose2:

NicoleScott
03-31-2008, 09:16 PM
****ty, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. I like to make up overdone, and think of it as pretty and glamorous, not ****ty, although I recognize that you might see it differenty. All it means is that there are different forces that drive each of us to dress as we do. Short skirts, high heels, and long eyelashes may not be your idea of crossdressing, but it is mine. I may not wear calf-length skirts, but I still recognize that wearing one is crossdressing. Sorry if sounds like I'm quibbling, but every now and then I read a comment that jabs at the style of crossdressing I prefer. I, and others like me, just feel it and live it differently.
I still think we should keep in mind the one thing we have in common instead of making issues of our differences.
By the way, I don't wear 4-inch eyelashes. But if anyone can tell me where to find some 2-1/2 inchers, I'd appreciate it.

Adrienne Heels
03-31-2008, 09:32 PM
Conservative soccer mom here......except for the heels!!!