PDA

View Full Version : R things like the Femskin, etc., just fetish items?

docrobbysherry
06-03-2008, 11:39 PM
Or mite they be used by CDs trying to look and feel more like women?

I just posted a pictorial on my femsuit in the "pictures" section here. It got me wondering how many of u find such things distasteful. Or even beyond that. Do some of u consider such prosthetics items as NOT even belonging on a CD site? Maybe u believe they belong on a "rubber fetish" website?

Personally, I wear masks, and now a femskin suit. I get little or no excitement just wearing either of these things. Until I look in the mirror, or down at my suddenly female body. For me, they r part and parcel of my CD experience. I have no interest in wearing a mask or silicone suit, to make me look like a bizarre creature or male anything. Except maybe for Halloween. However, the thot of looking or feeling more fem, is exciting for me!

U folks that wear makeup, breast forms, figure enhancing girdles and corsets. Where do u draw the line? I use the same enhancements, and a few more.

If u consider my dressing to be only some kind of fetish, but yours a truly TG thing, why? I can understand why folks wouldn't want to use the items I do, but why do those things upset some of u so much?

I really don't understand that! Can u enlighten me? Please?

CharleneCD
06-04-2008, 01:12 AM
Ok I will take a shot at giving my opinion. Personaly for me the mask thing just doesnt do it. Then again going out in some of the outfits some of our sisters go out in doesnt do it for me either. Does that make it a fetish thing?

NO. Who am I to decide what makes another person feel fem. And in all honesty that is what I feel is the most important thing. It doesnt matter if someone can pass or not, it is how they feel inside. It is that item they put on that make them go WOW when they look in the mirror.

For me that item is sculpted nails. I can be totaly drab, but if I have my nails done I feel feminine. So if the mask is what makes it all work for you then enjoy it to the fullest.

KayR
06-04-2008, 04:11 AM
DRS: Charlene says it perfectly.

I would add - and it's just my opinion of course - that you seem to be defensive about your masks and femskin. If so, it just isn't necessary.
We all wear disguises in our "normal" everyday life. We CD/TV types have an additional fun aspect. I see no difference between you in your Femskin and mask and me with my legs epilated, toenails painted and full face makeup on. Unless we discuss the prices for them!! :D

For what it's worth DRS, I enjoy your posts. I enjoy the feedback you give on your Femskin etc. Some time in the future (major lottery win time), I will buy such kit. Until then, I rely on you to tell me what it's all like!!:hugs:

Kate Simmons
06-04-2008, 06:00 AM
Personally I feel that this is the way you express yourself RS. The fact that it gives you joy is the important thing in my opinion. While it is not my personal choice, who am I to say it is distasteful or inappropriate? What really impress me is the fact that only yourself and a few others here are pioneers with this and are learning as you go along and you share that with the rest of us. Thanks for that and thanks for being a great friend.:hugs:

celeste26
06-04-2008, 07:52 AM
I have never had the opportunity to use any of the appliances you have used. I only base what I say on my own experience and I try to be as close to my own skin as I can. I have good skin fortunately and I even go out without makeup since I have a very light beard that doesn't show for the first few hours after a good shave. In fact I dont go for any those other heavy items like girdles so I suspect that getting into one of those femskins might just be too much for me anyway.

Like everyone else here, I am very loose about other people's ways and I dont go around condemning others ever. So enjoy without restrictions anything than makes you happy.

Alana65
06-04-2008, 07:58 AM
DRS,

You shouldn't care what others think. I know, sometimes that's easier said than done, but, if it makes you happy and you're not hurting anyone, I say, just do it and enjoy it.
And like Kay already said, if I could afford to drop the $$$$ on one of those femskins, one would be in my possession soon. Thank you for the photo spread.

linnea
06-04-2008, 08:59 AM
Apparently you have received some negative comments (or imagined them) somewhere at sometime. I think that that's too bad because I know that many of the girls here would urge you to do what makes you feel feminine and happy (as evidenced by the comments that precede mine). If it's assurance that you need, then I'll add mine.
I have looked at and thought about trying some of the products like femskin. I think that I would like a Veronica, the well-fitted and padded garment used to enhance hips and derriere. I don't currently use breast forms, but I have in the past and will probably again in the future. I would guess that there are people who would categorize what I do as a fetish (I wear panties almost every day and stockings very often underneath my drab outerwear). I dress totally en femme whenever I have the opportunity, and I love to sleep in a lacy, silky nightie.
I think that the only line to draw is the one you draw for yourself. It's yours. You express yourself and take responsibility for your ways of expression.

Bilinda
06-04-2008, 09:18 AM
docrobbysherry, what you do is fine honey! I myself love naughty outfits like nurse and schoolgirl outfits. Some would say that's a fetish. Hell, anything can be called a fetish! I know some would not call wearing the items I do being a "true" crossdresser.

If only you knew some of the stuff I write for other people!!! Don't worry about it, have fun and do what you want.

As for if anyone has said something to you about it, everyone will have something bad to say about anything on a forum. Heck little old me had two messages from the admin on here the first day I joined smacking me a bit!

So If I disappear after this post, you'll know why!
:devil:

Dorisnycd
06-04-2008, 10:04 AM
interesting you brough this up.When i first saw this i thought ,,ok this isnt really crossdressing is it? But...i would never put any one down for what they do to make them happy.We all need to explore. Maybe I don't think its really being a woman, maybe its more leaning toward fetish, but if thats what u have to do to make u feel like a woman, then thats that.

deja true
06-04-2008, 10:48 AM
Doc sweety...I've seen some of the hurtful things that were said to you in the past, but remember that you've also had a lot of supporters, too.

Like Sal said, you're kind of a pioneer here really, and many of us look forward to your posts and your pictures.

Fetishists? In truth, whether we admit it or not, we are all fetishists to one degree or another.

Don't tell me you wear those panties just because they're comfortable, missy! You wear 'em 'cos they give you a thrill that you don't get with tighty whities. Fess up!

Don't tell me you walk past every shoe store in the mall without lookin' in the window at the heels!

And for many without a specific love, there's always the deepest CD fetish of all...We're "woman fetishists". We like and want to participate in the whole package.

Julie York
06-04-2008, 11:20 AM
I'll try to answer your question honestly.
Using padding and so on to achieve a look is what most of us do in one form (excuse the pun:D) or another. However, that scaffolding structure is hidden in the same way that the scaffolding behind a film set is hidden. The end result is an illusion. It's created by deception, (false boobs, false bum, whatever) but what goes into making that illusion is not intended to be seen in all its artificial glory.

Have you ever watched a show about Cds and they show the dressing process? Or the undressing process? There is a point reached where the person is down to hip pads and false boobs and it is frankly in my opinion rather cringe-making to watch.

The fem skin is also an illusion but it isn't an illusion of a woman dressed like say hip padding or breast forms achieve (hidden scaffolding). It's an attempt at the illusion of a naked woman, and because it doesn't really work convincingly (sorry but it doesn't) it looks 'wrong' ....it looks fake. And I think it is the fakery that is somehow disturbing in the same way it is disturbing to see a bald headed guy with a hairy chest wearing lingery 3 sizes too small. Or seeing a guy in hip pads and false boobs and no wig. If the illusion was complete and convincing (fully dressed) there wouldn't be that same uncomfortable feeling. If the illusion carried the perception of the onlooker to the point where they thought they were looking at a woman, then it wouldn't be a problem.

So, basically, I don't think it is the item itself that is a problem. It's that it doesn't achieve the credibility required to go along with the illusion and that's what creeps people out a bit.

I think the same applies to the masks too. If the look was so convincing that someone could go along with the 'deception' straight away, even though they knew it was a deception, then I don't think anyone would care either way about someone wearing one. But because it isn't totally convincing and the expression is rather lifeless, there's a blow-up doll element to it all that is rather off putting.

There you are. Your first direct sensible answer.
Hope that helps.

:thumbsup:

Roberta Rain
06-04-2008, 11:21 AM
Docrobsherry,
As I said once before, I really look forward to your posts. Your photos are great. I pop in sometimes just to see the next thing you've done. In some ways, you've taken this to the level of art. I'd love to see a gallery exhibition.

On a more philosophical note...

I'm sure many others here will feel similar when I say that cross dressing feels, to me, like taking off a mask, not like putting one on.

We walk around every day in the carefully crafted mask of our gender role, culture, profession, time in history, nationality, name, personal history, and public personality. The mask that we wear every day can get so thick, solid, and firmly adhered that we can no longer find our authentic self beneath it. I think this is one of the reasons that something like 1/3 of Americans are on stress, anxiety, or depression medication.

If it takes a bit of rubber, a latex mask, a wig, a pair of panties, or a prom dress to crack open that mask of everyday identity built up by inertia and expectation, well... I don't see that as a problem. In fact, I'd say that the artifice, financial investment, and so on of a little bit of latex is little or nothing compared to the heavy, years thick, culturally glued masks that we are using these items to crack away.

Do what feels the most like taking of the every day mask. If you fall in love when you look in the mirror, you are probably doing it right. If you can learn to see yourself for who you are, you will probably start seeing the people around you for who they really are as well. If you really see someone,... really see them for who and what they are, their mask will start to fall away on it's own. Then... who knows, you might find you fall in love with a lot of those people as well.

My two cents,
-Roberta

Tamara Croft
06-04-2008, 11:32 AM
As for if anyone has said something to you about it, everyone will have something bad to say about anything on a forum. Heck little old me had two messages from the admin on here the first day I joined smacking me a bit!If it was me, get used to it, I :slap: a lot... and if it wasn't me, here's one in advance :slap:

Docrobbysherry, we've been round the houses with this - well the mask thing - but seriously, if you enjoy wearing them, if you get the pleasure of feeling fem in them, then you should keep doing that :) Personally, I don't see what is feminine about them, they look like mannequins to me...

Deborah Jane
06-04-2008, 11:45 AM
If it makes ya happy Doc, just do it:):thumbsup:

I,m sure everyone here does something that makes someone else cringe in one way or another!!!

Bilinda
06-04-2008, 11:57 AM
If it was me, get used to it, I a lot... and if it wasn't me, here's one in advance
Nope, not you dear, I think it was Holly. I am use to forums that are a bit on the "wild west" side, so I think I tried pushing things too far before I knew how this forum works.

But,,, now that you've already smacked me does that mean I can get away with one thing now!? :D

wishonastar
06-04-2008, 12:17 PM
For some of us passing is impossible, so getting in a fem skin or latex mask is the only way to really feel like a woman. Not to mention some of us do not and can not do anything to our bodies, ie hormones or surgery.

A bit self conscious and perfectionists. Sure, but not necessarily a fetish.

However there is a large group of Maskers both female and male. They do it for many reasons including Role playing as dolls, mannequins or just being a sex doll,(there is a company that makes a sex doll suit). Some do it for a sex turn on and some to escape some because of feelings of low self esteem, I am sure there are an infinite reasons.

I suspect there is a Doctor thesis in this research if you know anyone getting a doctorate in Physiology.

TxKimberly
06-04-2008, 12:30 PM
Doc,

I'm a firm believer that those who live in glass houses shouldn't be chucking stones at others. I wouldn't dream of saying that what you do is any better or worse than what I do.
Just in case this is where this thread originated, I will mention that you once put yourself out on a limb and asked everyone something along the lines of "How do you think I look in the mask?" and I think my answer was something that fell short of over whelming enthusiasm.
While the whole mask thing doesn't really thrill me, I've read quite a few of your posts and think that YOU are probably a pretty cool person. :-)

KarenCDFL
06-04-2008, 12:37 PM
Honestly, it is none of my business.

It is not something for me but f this is something you like, then please enjoy.

In my view, this site represents a group of people who are continually looking for acceptance and hoping one day we will not need to ask because acceptance should be a universal truth.

KimberlyS
06-04-2008, 12:49 PM
We are all different in our likes and dislikes in our whole life not just CDing. The CDing integrates with the rest of our life, with different things and in different ways. Something that is a sexual fetish to one person may not be to the next.

We can not just pull the CDing aspect of us out and discuss just that. As it is just one of the many interrelated aspects and traits of who we are.

Wendy me
06-04-2008, 12:53 PM
to each their own the fem skin and the latex mask stuff just weirds me out ..... not my thing but if it's your's go for it............

Emily Ann Brown
06-04-2008, 01:44 PM
My EX left, calling me a "circus freak", a "pervert", and a "queer woman". So who am I to throw stones at you sis ????????????

For the record, I wouldn't go out in public with you or anyone else in a "skin" and a "mask".....I think it would call to much attention to us.....but if it makes you feel more feminine then have at it with my blessing.

Emily Ann

KandisTX
06-04-2008, 03:24 PM
First and foremost, you're differant than many of us and that in and of itself raises a red flag for some. We already feel persecuted by the norms of society and those who classify themselves as crossdressers (as opposed to fetishists) may feel that claiming to be a crossdresser when in fact one is into the concept of masking and skin suits is TECHNICALLY not CDing but leans more on the side of a fetish.

I personally could care less if you dress up in a banana suit and call yourself a crossdresser. It's not my thing personally, but it is quite possible that these types of items such as femskin and rubber masks, tend to dredge up images of "Buffalo Bill" from Silence of The Lambs and that ilk.

One key thing to rememer is that everyone has an opinion and whether you want it or not, they are going to give it to you. ;) Have fun, wear what you want, just understand there are always going to be those that view your style of dressing as a fetish and not as actual CDing.

Kandis:love::rose2:

AmandaM
06-04-2008, 05:22 PM
Ask yourself this question: Do you dress because you feel like a woman (even if part-time), or do you dress because you "want to feel" like a woman for whatever reason, (including sexual)? The first is a gender issue, the second is not. You may have both components. Many run-of-the-mill transvestites do. Personally, I don't consider you to be a run-of-the-mill transvestite. But I can't for the life of me categorize you. <shrug>

iwearstockings
06-04-2008, 05:34 PM
Doc, I have much respect for you because I've read a lot of your threads/replies and you seem to have a level headed and reasonable approach to things.
I am a fetishist. Are you?... I don't know.. maybe..( it is the best thing to be IMHO!) What do you want to be called? You are just as valid a CD as anyone else.
I think its fair to say that if you walked down the street in full femskin and mask no you would not pass, but then neither do 99% of men in female garb alone so whats the difference really. Whatever your label you are an interesting character :^)

jaina
06-04-2008, 05:49 PM
Or mite they be used by CDs trying to look and feel more like women?

I just posted a pictorial on my femsuit in the "pictures" section here. It got me wondering how many of u find such things distasteful.

Its just latex jewelry. No different than makeup and shoes.

DemonicDaughter
06-04-2008, 07:57 PM
because there's not a DAMN thing wrong with them!

You know, people have all sorts of fetishes. Things that would get me smacked (preferably by Wendy ;) ) were I to mention them here, but we all have heard about them. Hell! Some here have even DONE them though I highly doubt as many would confess to them.

No matter how you look at it, you are presenting yourself as female. One presenting themselves as the opposite gender of their birth makes one a crossdresser.

But you have a fetish too! And in light of many of those fetishes out there... its pretty tame. ;)

So you're different. Be proud of that! Why on earth would you want to be like anyone else?

So what if they make comments? Do you know them? Are they friends, family, loved ones or those who's opinions you live be? Hell no!

Hunnie, some people will ALWAYS find something to complain about. Do you know how many times I've been told how pretty I WOULD be if I "didn't have that thing in [my] lip"? Or if I was thinner, or less aggressive, or... an endless list of things I obviously don't give a shit about as I apparently have yet to change a damn thing about myself. I love who I am. Imperfect, flawed and all. It makes me who I am and I'll be damned if anyone will take that away from me!

SO DON'T YOU LET THEM DO IT TO YOU! That's an order! ;)

:love:

Majestyk's Lady
06-04-2008, 09:57 PM
I agree with DD..I have told you before..do what makes You happy..the only one you need to please is You..you have alot of friends here that support your right to be you totally..

What you do and how you precieve yourself belongs to no one but you..there will always be someone that will find something "wrong" in what others do and always as quick to point it out....some of them should look a little closer at themselves..they would be the first to "bristle" if someone else pointed out things somebody else did not like about them..

As long as you have fun and it harms no one..then go for it..it doesn't matter"what it is"...

In my opinion, you try never to be offensive and are sensitive to those who may find this isn't their cup of tea..

You still never cease to amaze me and I still enjoy all your "shenanigans"..:D

Thank you kindly..please keep posting..

and as DD said..don't let them do it to you..

Please don't let them "scare" you away from your Happiness and expressing how you feel......you are truly unique..:hugs:

Take care,

Majestyk's Lady :love:

DianaGomez
06-04-2008, 10:24 PM
Hi Doc. I think you know my position by now but here goes anyway. I dont think its a fetish any more than CDing may be for most at least. If I could find a passable (in public) female mask, I'd pay just about anything for it, and as to femskin, its HIGH on list of things to buy! Need to pay a couple of things off first. And if there were a totally realistic femskin, with mask etc, Id willingly go into HIGH debt to buy it. Why? Same reason others do the same for SRS etc etc etc. I cannot have SRS or FFS or really even the hormones because the price to pay would have to be too high. (Kids, very well paying job, lifestyle etc.) I would LOVE to be totally female in body but unlike some of you (hats off BTW) there are some prices I wont pay. So if there is an artificial way of looking femme, bring it on!

Sally2005
06-04-2008, 10:43 PM
I think its cool! The only issue is the cost and how realistic it looks. It takes a lot of people a while to decide to buy breast forms for the same reason.

~Seana~
06-04-2008, 11:07 PM
sweetie if there's one thing I can say I know a few things about, it's fetish. And frankly your wearing femskin doesnt qualify. Fetish tends to involve attraction ( often sexual) to the object itself. You arent in love with the femskin, you're in love with how it makes you feel, which is an important distinction.

I cant fault the femskin , even in realism . I've even looked at them myself, but like many it's out of my range. I wont ever be able to crossdress full time, I have children and will well into retirement ( I have an 11 month old at 40) so for me having the ability to have a realistic skin I can put on...and take off is a huge thing.The realism of femskin dosnt even matter in the end, it's like any other appliance, even prosthetic breasts ( which dont look real either) they arent meant to be full exposure, they are meant to fill in the gaps and hide what clothing doesnt.

All of that said, I have to admit by being a little bit put off by masks in general, not because they dont look realistic, but because it hides your true face....and feelings. It really wouldnt matter if it was a gorilla mask, there's some uneasiness in someone who wont let their expressions be known and we as humans tend to take more from facial. expressions than most think about regularly. So for me when there's a mask I just dont look at that.There's always some illusion and magic to pulling off a descent crossdress, and the mask doesnt fail on the illusion, it fails FOR ME on the lack of emotionand expression that cant be seen with it
Does that mean you shouldnt take mask pictures or even post them? Hells no girl, if it makes you feel good, as so many others have expressed, who are we to judge go do it. Some wont look...so? you arent here to please everyone you're here because you enjoy what you do. In the end that is all that counts.

docrobbysherry
06-05-2008, 12:05 AM
when I started this thread. I'm not a very emotional person, but I'm having a hard time typing this. With this moisture in my eyes.

There's is so much honesty and UNDERSTANDING in post after post! I didn't realize---?

I'll come back tomorrow and try again. Goodnite all!

Amanda Shaft
06-06-2008, 03:47 AM
Hi Sherry, thanks for posting this thread, you’re brave it could have gone bad! I’m glad it hasn’t and once again the contributors to this forum, this thread, have demonstrated their powers of thought, consideration and understanding.

Here’s my take:

The other day I went out all dressed and looking fab! Thing was I forgot my camera so the next day I ‘recreated’ my look especially so that I could take a few snaps, a little vain perhaps but hey ho. The thing is what’s the difference between my studio shots and yours?

I guess when I’ve read your posts in the past this is where I’ve placed you: in the Cding as an art form bracket, like you’re a photographic study. You dress as you dress because of your reasons and share the results with us through your great photographs. I like to go out dancing etc. which means my dressing has to be as passable as possible, I don’t think you could go out in your mask and not be challenged but to create a look for yourself and for the camera then it works and we all enjoy seeing the results. Okay perhaps not ‘all’ but most of us can appreciate your look for what it is: yours; to enjoy and relish.

Have fun with it,
Amanda

KandisTX
06-06-2008, 10:00 AM
You dress as you dress because of your reasons and share the results with us through your great photographs.

You hit that nail right square on the head with this statement right here Amanda.

Kandis:love::rose2:

docrobbysherry
06-06-2008, 10:32 AM
I posted this thread expecting to listen to other's intolerance of me. Instead, I have ended up having to face and deal with, my own intolerance!

Instead of reading critical posts here, I'm seeing the opposite! It caught me completely off guard, and has caused me some soul searching! Your open honesty and understanding, even ACCEPTANCE, struck a nerve in me.

I have been developing my female persona, and my dressing techniques, for about 10 years. Until late last year, all my CDing has been done ENTIRELY on my own. Trial and error. Then, try again. With no input or advice from anyone! That means I read nothing that had to do with CDs, except for one mail order catalogue. And I did NO internet exploration either!

Until last fall. When I looked up "CDs", on the web. I had no idea that many, maybe most CDs, dress because they have a female side they wish to express.

I have always thot that I dress to look and feel like a COMPLETELY different person! An attractive young woman, in particular. And I thot ALL CDs must dress for that same reason. It never occurred to me that I mite have a female side!

My dressing techniques, that includes my masks, came about because of my dislike at seeing any part of Robert in my mirror and pics. And I had become equally intolerant of the "man in a dress" look.
For those of u that find my masks disturbing; I find my appearance dressed WITHOUT a mask, at least if not MORE, disturbing than u do with one! In the last 3+years, I haven't dressed without a mask! If my mask and wig aren't on, I avoid looking in a mirror.

I honestly used to wonder why any man would choose to look like a "homely" woman? Homely women r not highly valued in our society. While homely men r considered quite acceptable. I now understand, and appreciate why CDs do that. It's to appear as who they feel they really r.

And now I must look deep inside. Past my intolerance of myself as a man and as a CD. To find out why I have this strong need to express myself this way. It MAY just be a fetish driven desire, as I have always thot. Or it may be something more. Some part of me that I have been afraid to face.

What am I hiding from all of u, and myself? I really don't know.

jaina
06-06-2008, 11:04 AM
The off-the-shelf items themself DO look fake now, but seeing the advances in breastforms over the past two decades, one can only imagine how they will improve with mass production. individual professional latex apliances fool people even up close. So time will tell what advances and direction these products will take in the future.

AmandaM
06-06-2008, 02:18 PM
<And now I must look deep inside. Past my intolerance of myself as a man and as a CD. To find out why I have this strong need to express myself this way. It MAY just be a fetish driven desire, as I have always thot. Or it may be something more. Some part of me that I have been afraid to face.>>

You can do it without the mask, etc. There are plenty of CDers who will never pass. If the point of it is to express the inner female, your masks are a facade. None of us will ever be perfect women. Tell you what. Get dressed without the latex, post a pix, and let us judge. I'm sure you'll look fine!

DemonicDaughter
06-06-2008, 04:58 PM
People wear pantyhose to hide their legs because they aren't quite perfect. They where makeup to hide lines, blemishes, etc. They wear corsets, girdles and so on to correct their figures. Artificial nails to cover their own or nail polish to do the same. Everyone here is wearing a "mask" of sorts. Whether its showing who they perceive themselves to be on the inside or whether its trying to hide the appearance they were born with. Either way, there is so much clothing, makeup, etc that goes into not only dressing as a CD but just in general. What makes what you do any worse? Nothing. Passable or not, its changing how you look to an image you at least like if not love. Everyone on this planet does that! From surgery to hair color to heels to whatever.

AmandaM
06-06-2008, 05:56 PM
People wear pantyhose to hide their legs because they aren't quite perfect. They where makeup to hide lines, blemishes, etc. They wear corsets, girdles and so on to correct their figures. Artificial nails to cover their own or nail polish to do the same. Everyone here is wearing a "mask" of sorts. Whether its showing who they perceive themselves to be on the inside or whether its trying to hide the appearance they were born with. Either way, there is so much clothing, makeup, etc that goes into not only dressing as a CD but just in general. What makes what you do any worse? Nothing. Passable or not, its changing how you look to an image you at least like if not love. Everyone on this planet does that! From surgery to hair color to heels to whatever.

Well sure, but the good Doc mentioned that maybe she's not really in touch with her female side. So, I says, explore it!

Sally147
06-06-2008, 06:21 PM
I think you look great. Maybe your girl is a teensy bit naughty herself. Tut!! What a besom! I used to love being blindfolded myself, that seeing without being seen thing, or the other way round. And there's a power in anonymity too, and escape from opression, and seductive vulnerability. I think in a way, it's a hunt for romance, but without so much risk. You've been hurt in the past.....Anyway, I'm a newbie, and I am SO getting off on my new 36b teardrops, I just wanted to have my girly say. Big kiss, take care. X
Sally 147

crusadergirl
06-07-2008, 01:37 AM
Sherry i'm cool with the femskin look it makes you stand out. I like anything thats different.
Your a cd for sure just alittle different then most. Your the first i have seen doing the femskin thing. Just b/c i won't do it don't mean, theres anything wrong with it.
I enjoy all your pics mostly b/c no one else does them like you.

CharleneCD
06-07-2008, 03:32 AM
I posted this thread expecting to listen to other's intolerance of me. Instead, I have ended up having to face and deal with, my own intolerance!

Instead of reading critical posts here, I'm seeing the opposite! It caught me completely off guard, and has caused me some soul searching! Your open honesty and understanding, even ACCEPTANCE, struck a nerve in me.

Sherry, I think the problem is you have been asking what people think about the masks and femskin. Its not that we are intolerant, its more that it is not something for us. Personaly I must agree with what I read in another thread that they are a bit creepy. But as I said, if it is what gives you your feminine feeling, then it is what you should use.

As for your question about what you are hiding, I think it is more like what doesnt fit your vision. I would guess you have a very strong feminine side, and any masculine features destroys the female image you have of yourself. So for you the mask ensures there is nothing to hurt your inner image.

tammysuetv
06-07-2008, 01:59 PM
I agree you should do what makes you happy. It does not wierd me out. I welcome any and all of our sisters out there. I even looked at one of the websites selling the latex. I am considering the chest piece one..though $400 is pretty steep.

Toni_Lynn
06-07-2008, 03:07 PM
Hey -- I think its okie-dokie. Enjoy!

I don't know if I'd want a femskin, BUT -- It would be cool to try one just once to explore the 'what if'.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

VirginiaX23
06-07-2008, 03:22 PM
I love the idea behind the femskin (although I'm somewhat indifferent to the mask...I have a thing about wearing masks, it's hard for me to breathe). I it weren't for the somewhat steep cost of the thing, I would love to try one on. I don't see it as a fetish item (unless you're wearing a PVL catsuit over it!). I see it as just another bit of foundation one can apply to increase the illusion. The fetish question is ultimately a personal one, though. I don't think you think it's a fetish, so who cares what other people think?

Elizabeth2-
06-08-2008, 10:37 PM
Love yourself.