PDA

View Full Version : Got read at Wal-Mart

Tracii G
11-10-2008, 10:49 PM
Was at Wal-mart tonight and got read by a guy with his girlfriend.
I was wearing some very tight jeans with just below the knee boots(4 in heels)a white top with a short suede jacket(camel color).
They were at the pop machines out front I walked up got change out of my purse and bought a drink.The girl smiled at me and gave me a wink.The guy said OH MAN! YOU"RE A DUDE!.
So I politely said Why yes I am thanks for noticeing.His girlfriend slapped him on the arm and said you're an ass I think he looks damn good hell he looks better than I do.
She said as I walked off "honey you look fabulous, those jeans are to die for".
Wal-Mart is such fun to go in dressed nobody bats an eye, not one strange look at all tonight other than the one guy.

lari
11-10-2008, 10:55 PM
I have been to Walmart a couple of times dressd wth no problems. I go the same time and meet the same Greeter, I think she know but she gives me a loud "Welcome to Walmart", with a big smille (I guess so others can look) and in I go.

Kelly DeWinter
11-10-2008, 10:55 PM
Was the wink a "come hither" wink ?

I think you handeled yourself well, very polite and thoughtful. Hugs hon, I'm proud of you !

Kelly

Shannen
11-10-2008, 10:56 PM
Good for her! Maybe she'll continue to "educate" him...

...and good for you! One of my first outings involved a Walmart and I still enjoy walking around there!

Tracii G
11-10-2008, 11:09 PM
The door greeter at my Wal-Mart is an old friend of the family and I always say hi to him every time he just says welcome young lady how are you this evening?I don't think he has figured it out yet!:D
I don't know about the come hither look she was pretty cute he was an ass I have to agree with her.
Its really hard to read GG's when dressed most are cool but you never really know if they are being truthful.I think some GG's find CDer's to be very daring and loose willing to take a chance and have fun.

Jolene
11-10-2008, 11:13 PM
Was at Wal-mart tonight and got read by a guy with his girlfriend.
I was wearing some very tight jeans with just below the knee boots(4 in heels)a white top with a short suede jacket(camel color).
They were at the pop machines out front I walked up got change out of my purse and bought a drink.The girl smiled at me and gave me a wink.The guy said OH MAN! YOU"RE A DUDE!.
So I politely said Why yes I am thanks for noticeing.His girlfriend slapped him on the arm and said you're an ass I think he looks damn good hell he looks better than I do.
She said as I walked off "honey you look fabulous, those jeans are to die for".
Wal-Mart is such fun to go in dressed nobody bats an eye, not one strange look at all tonight other than the one guy.

You Go Girl :)

Sophia de la luz
11-11-2008, 01:51 AM
Where I live now, the WalMart is pretty tame. Where I lived before was in Butte County, CA. The WalMart there (in a town to remain nameless) was a little terrifying. My wife and I called the shoppers the "Butants" from Butte County and from mutants. It was a walking freak show of unbelievable scope. Cross dressers would have been passed over as totally unnewsworthy.
Here, it's mellow. It feels easy to shop there. I like to buy leggings and tights there. I found some pants I liked too. I doubt they will last long.

Anyhow, sounds like you're having fun.

Jess_cd32
11-11-2008, 02:18 AM
That's twice now GG's have complimented you recently Tracii, I'm gonna start calling you the chick magnet:tongueout

marny
11-12-2008, 12:13 AM
Your first and most obvious problem was............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................................THAT YOU WERE AT WALMART!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karren H
11-12-2008, 12:35 AM
That's so cool!!! I love Walmart.....

Angie G
11-12-2008, 01:29 AM
You go girl.:hugs:
Angie

Christina Horton
11-12-2008, 02:03 AM
I am a truck driver and most driver love wal-mart. have not dressed there but now I am going to have to next time I am in town . right now I am in a truck stop In Ontraio CA east of LA.huggs :hugs: :canada:

Tracii G
11-12-2008, 02:09 AM
Christina W "put it in the big hole and mash your motor"I think I said that right. Heard that on a CB once.Gotta love the road warriors and worrioretts.LOL
Thanks Jess but I'm no chick magnet thats for sure!
Funny thing tho' Jess I've had more "chick"action lately but its been while dressed as a woman go figure.

LA CINDY LOVE
11-12-2008, 02:19 AM
I was just thinking she know who you were and gave you a wink and then she jump on him for saying what he did, you think she maybe into Cd's.

LA CINDY LOVE

Sammy777
11-12-2008, 02:58 AM
OK, enough walmart for you for a while. lol

You handled yourself very well,
I think the girl was great.

And what kind of jeans where they?

heidi99
11-13-2008, 01:05 AM
Awesome story, Tracii! I've often thought about trying Wal-Mart, but haven't yet. Also, sounds like a cute outfit! :hugs:

marny
11-13-2008, 01:13 AM
Karen.. aaaaaaaaaaYou are and always have been the coolist girl here. Please never leave