PDA

View Full Version : Why are we so scared

Veronica 1
11-11-2008, 04:38 AM
I wrote a message a couple of months ago about my fears of my new roommate moving in with me and my worries about him finding out about my hobby but that was answered the first night when he moved in. We sat about and shared many beers and in the end I just flashed him my bra and forms and stated that he had just moved in with a tranny. He was very open minded and my judgement worked out true as he could not give a shite as to how I dressed and was appreciative about my honesty. Since then, he has moved his 15 year old daughter in with us and, after much sincere thought, and upon his advise, I decided that it would be best to gently introduce her into my world. All it took was a simple statement about how I might be a bit more fem than other males that she had met and she straight out asked me why I would make such a statement, are you gay? you don't seem that way.
I had to be honest and told her that I was not gay but had a preferance to wearing female clothes and she replied that she had already figured that out by the jeans that I was wearing. This really blew me away as I had forgot that I was wearing fem jeans at the time. She has been a wonderful asset in giving me an insight into how the younger women think and how they really do not care about how others present themselves. She expressed that since I was so honest and open about it that she had no problems with it and tonight we had to go through my underwear as she had to check it out to see what a male crossdresser would wear. I showed her my collection and she showed intrest in my garters and stockings, as she had never worn them before I gave her a garter belt she liked and some stockings to go with it. She also tried to take some of my favorite thongs but that could not be allowed, although she took five pair of my bikinis. I think that if we are more open to people that we would be more accepted in the world. It is our bodies and how we want to clothe them is a personal choice and no one elses business. I have been very open with people since discovering my fem side and have had no negative comments and believe that if we all could take such a stand that we could gain a lot more respect in the world than we can by hiding and being ashamed af who we are.
Just my 2cents worth.
Veronica, and damn proud of it

Raquel June
11-11-2008, 04:56 AM
I think most of us eventually realize that the people who are really our friends aren't really going to care, although most of my old friends who know are at least a little confused by it and seem to think that it's more of a psychological disorder.

BTW, if I were your roommate, I would be kinda offended that you would give my 15-year-old daughter a garter belt and used panties... but I suppose if she was asking you for them, I couldn't really complain.

sometimes_miss
11-11-2008, 07:10 AM
Veronica, congratulations on your successful coming out to an accepting person. But that's not the usual story. For many of us, coming out to another becomes the end of the relationship, whether it be a romantic one or just friends. As much as your recent experience seems to indicate to you that the entire world thinks crossdressing is perfectly normal, well, it doesn't. And that's what we are 'so scared of'.

MJ
11-11-2008, 08:13 AM
True friends will respect you no matter how you dress as long as your honest about it. if you relay want to know who your true friends are then out yourself to them... that way you appreciate them better.