PDA

View Full Version : How old were you and who's clothes?

Jill
11-11-2008, 01:59 PM
I started a thread like this years ago and loved the response so I thought I would start it up again since it's been a long time and the population here has dramatically changed.

How old were you when you started and who's clothes?

When I was very very young, I shared a room with my oldest sister and for some unknown reason, I would pull her pantyhose over my pajamas at night when I was in bed. I woke up one time with her yelling at me to take them off and I stopped. However, I don't really count that...

When I was about 10 or 11 years old, my sister was going through some of her old stuff and found an old dress that she no longer wore. She dared me to put it on and for some reason I agreed. I took off everything but my underwear and put it on and pranced around the house in it. She had to tell me to take it off.

Months later when I was home alone, I remembered how fun it was to put on my sisters dress and since I was home alone, I decided to just look at some of the pretty dresses that my sisters had. Naturally, I didn't just look, I tried them on. I then added a bra. Then pantyhose, a huge turning point, and then heels. Since I have three older sisters, my teenage years were chock full of some of the best dressing years of my life. From time to time, I would fake sick and have the house and three full closets all to myself all day. Good times.

Nicki B
11-11-2008, 02:04 PM
I was four, or five... Two years before my sister was born?

Deborah Jane
11-11-2008, 02:15 PM
I started at about five with my mums tights, later i moved on to her other clothes. I have a sister who,s a little bit younger than me and i used to love wearing her clothes too as we were about the same size until i reached 13 years old :)

StaceyJane
11-11-2008, 02:24 PM
Around 12, My mom's clothes. I didn't have a sister. She did notice once that here bras were snapped together and she saw fingernail polish once but we never discussed it.

avril findlay
11-11-2008, 02:28 PM
From about age 4. My older sisters dresses, skirts, knickers etc.

Miss Tessa
11-11-2008, 02:31 PM
I started transition in my early twenny twen twens gurl and only wore my TS friend's clothes and then I bought some of my own stuff and eventually had a wordrobe

DAWNB
11-11-2008, 02:31 PM
I was about 8. Found some of mom's slips and took them to attic when no one was home.Tried them on and I guess I was hooked. If folks went out I would head for attic and do my thing. Got caught once by mom and nothing was said. Kind of layed off but never quit althogether. Then during my marriage I tried on some of the wife's things but had to again go into haiatis due to military service. Started off and on after service but didn't push things. Wife still didn't know until she found some of my items that I bought in the early 90's and a photo I had taken of me in one of her outfits. Then it became hands off her stuff. This is why I suggested in another post that you get your own things. Maybe she still isn't happy with my dressing but at least I can still do it on occasions. Am dressed as I type this.

maid phylis
11-11-2008, 02:37 PM
i also started very early when i stayed in my parents bed when they were at work,i was about four or five years old and as this was their bed room i tried on my mothers nylon stockings.and that was my beginning to wearing my mothers clothes.as i got older i started to try on her girdle and her high heel shoes.this was a wonderfull time for me but then it had to end as i got older and finally enlisted in the navy as i thought that would make me stop.well it didnt and today i am a happy crossdresser.:love:phylisanne

LeeRoberts
11-11-2008, 02:40 PM
About 5 or 6, I discovered that the tops of my mother's nylons felt very nice when I used them to massage my nether parts. From there I graduated to using her nylon panties, slips and nightgowns. I started actually dressing up in them around age 9 or 10 when my feminine side really started to emerge. Had my first you-know-what at 12 in a pale blue nylon gown. Been dressing ever since and loving it.

raelene
11-11-2008, 02:45 PM
I started at age seven wearing my sisters bras and panties, she was seventeen at that time. I lasted about three months before she caught me in her things and she made me wear ALL her clothes or she said she waould tell our parents. So I pretended to hate wearing them but actually loved dressing. She made me wear all her clothes including skirts, sweaters,socks and shoes even when her girl friends came over after school. My parents still never found out but I still dress and love it. Now my girlfriend knows I dress and she loves to dress me as her little sissy sister quite often. I have not spoken with my sister for years now and I dont really care if she remembers but I will always dress even if I dont try to pass or sound femme, I just love to dress.
Raelene

VictoriaP
11-11-2008, 02:51 PM
I was about 8 or 9, and our neighbor had lent my mom a crinoline petticoat with panties sewn in for a formal she was attending. I was asked to run into the house and get it to give back to our neighbor. It was summer, and I was in my swimsuit, I remember going into the house and finding it in my grandma's bedroom on the bed, everyone was outside and I was able to look out and see everyone. I do not know why but I had an overwhelming urge to slip the petticoat on! It was all crinoline and lace and I decided I wanted to feel it against my skin, so I slipped off my suit and slipped on the petticoat! It was only for maybe a minute but I never forgot the feeling! It was not long before I was trying on panties, stockings and anything else I could get my hands on!! I remember it as a time of great excitement and discovery. I knew that I needed to keep it to myself somehow, but that did not deter me at all! Thank goodness!!

AndiSwitch
11-11-2008, 02:52 PM
aged under 10 for sure
my sister's shoes - they fitted wonderfully and I loved walking in them
Sister's bra - over my jumber - then got caught!!! Embarassed for ages - but still loved the shoe thing.

The feeling of tights (nylons) I also recall as being pivotal and memorable and something I could never ignore

susan2010
11-11-2008, 03:01 PM
Age 4 or 5; sister's lovely white petticoat.
Later moved to mom's slips, nightgowns, and pettipants.
Not interested in panties, bras, stockings, shoes, dresses until much later.

rickie121x
11-11-2008, 03:29 PM
Age 11: Grandmothers stockings, girdles and panties - I think... long time ago
Age 13: Best friend's sisters "Bass Wejuns and bobby sox" I stole em...
Age 14 to 17: Step mother's girdles, bras and panties
Age 17 to 73 3/4's: Bought all of my own undies, shoes, outerwear; and the fit is so much better! :heehee:

Ashley Lyn
11-11-2008, 03:31 PM
Age 4 or 5; sister's lovely white petticoat.Similar situation for me, except probably 8 or 9.. Sister was 5 years older, and she had this beautiful white petticoat.. I tried it on one night when everyone was sleeping, and was in heaven..:battingeyelashes:

This continued on until one Halloween when I asked if I could wear my sister's skating skirt and satin panties out for trick-or-treat..:)
I was hooked from then on...

Still LOVE those short skirts and satin panties... :daydreaming:

Adele
11-11-2008, 03:37 PM
I started about age 6 or 7 with mums old tights that got put in a cupboard at the end of the hall. I also remember some of her clothes were in a wardrobe in my room and I tried on dresses and shoes too.

LaurenRenee
11-11-2008, 03:44 PM
The first time I tried on girl's clothes was around age 5 or 6 when I somehow came up with the idea of trying on a neighbors tights and skirt. Somehow I talked her into it. If I recall we were caught and of course I was told never to do it again. Guess I didn't listen to my parents - giggle.

I then started dressing more around age 10 or 11. I would try on my mother's or sister's things mostly. But I also had access to the clothes of others as my mother did seamstress work and there often was a suppply of dresses, skirts and gowns for me to try on. I was in heaven. I had everything from swimsuits to formal gowns and even a few wedding gowns that I was able to try on.

Then as a young teen, I would dog-sit or house-sit for neighbors while they were away on vacation. I would always sneak into the wife's or daughters rooms and put on whatever I found that would fit. I most loved wearing the clothes from girls in my age group. I felt as if I were one of the girls I was friends with at school. I guess that is something that has remained with me as I still prefer to dress age appropriate or a little bit younger but not as a teenager. Not that I don't envy those girls that can pull off that look it's just that I can't anymore.

Kristy_Iowa_CD
11-11-2008, 03:49 PM
So I guess I would have been around 6 or 7. I didn't have any sisters so it was always my mothers clothes. Then in junior high I started experimenting with her makeup. I was never caught and my parents never figured it out.

trisha59
11-11-2008, 03:53 PM
Around 5 I guess In my sisters closet. Skirts over my clothes and with in a very short time I was putting on their underwear too. And the rest is history.

VERONICARH
11-11-2008, 08:09 PM
I was about 11 or 12. I tried my mom's girdle and nylon hose.

LACD
11-11-2008, 08:41 PM
I was 7 or 8 years old and I started trying on my Moms shoes. Progressed to girdles and bras then clothes. She caught me one day and made me put on her nurses uniform, shoes and all. I remember I really liked it. She told me to get something right outside the door, then locked me out of the house. I just went in the backyard and played for a half-hour or so then she let me back in. Told me don't let her catch me wearing her things again. Couple months later busted again. No big deal, she said don't rip her clothes. Sorry for the length, but that's how I started on this PINK HIWAY.

Christina Horton
11-11-2008, 08:53 PM
It was when I was 5 I think . I knew when I was 4 did not know why just know I wanted to wear the dresses the little girls wore. I never wore my moms or sisters things. I thought it was to weird. But my ant Linda died when I was 4 and at 5 I found in a box with one of her dresses and wore that. I wore that for years and twice on holloween when I was 13 and 14 . I thought if I want for a 3rd year that would be pushing it. thats it.HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

Karli
11-11-2008, 09:33 PM
Well I started about 7 or 8 by just trying on my older sisters panties. One of my chores was to fold laundry. So while alone one day I decided to try on my sisters things. I started with her panties. Then her nightie. It all went from there as I wanted to look more and more like her. I stopped for a bit until I was about 12. By then my sister had matured enough to start wearing a bra. I was fascinated. I had to try it on. I'd see adult women looking so sexy and my sister was maturing with sexier things. I wanted to be just like her. Eventually I'd wear her things all through growing up. As she matured and got sexier and wore sexier things, I'd wear them too. I've always been jealous of my older sister and how pretty she is and so I always wanted to look like her and be like her. So I became a secret her - her dresses, skirts, panties, bra, lingerie, gowns prom dress, cheerleading uniform, bikini, nighties . . . I did it all. . . all the way to her wedding dress and bridal lingerie.

Hermione Simpson
11-12-2008, 03:53 AM
i was 7 when i started crossdressing, and they were one of my sisters

Alexandria9919
11-12-2008, 04:10 AM
I guess around 8 or 9. I started wearing my mother's panty hose and slips. I loved the way the felt. At the age of 14 I went dressed as a girl to a halloween party. Which I just loved. I probaly knew then they I had a femme side and wanted to feel and look like a girl. Also one thing that made me think I was meant to be a woman. I had an uncle who used to always say I would make a pretty girl. You see I had long hair then, he was actually making fun of my long hair. As I look back at my pictures back then I did look quite femme. Wish I had got more into it back then as I think I would have made a pretty girl. Now I am too old and dont have the slim figure like I had back then. But over the years I dressed more and more and truly accepted that I am a cd and I love it.

Angela-Russell
11-12-2008, 04:20 AM
12 or 13, in my sisters clothes. She is a year older than me, so her things fitted ok. I started buying my own things at 16, when I'd left school & got a job.

Claire Cook
11-12-2008, 06:28 AM
When I was 4 or so my mother once let me play "dress-up". After that I would get into her clothes whenever I could -- I loved her girdles and crinolines. She knew but did not approve , and never could talk to me about it. She passed away over 10 years ago, but I have her rings and some of her clothes and think of her whenever I wear them.

I know she wanted a daughter and could not have one ...

Jess_cd32
11-12-2008, 06:44 AM
............ Since I have three older sisters, my teenage years were chock full of some of the best dressing years of my life. From time to time, I would fake sick and have the house and three full closets all to myself all day. Good times.

Talk about most cder's fantasy come true.
I was 7-8 y/o when started, tried something of my sisters on and the rest is history.

vistabees
11-12-2008, 09:28 AM
I went home from the hospital as a girl. Mom and Dad wanted a girl, that was all they were prepared for, so there I was. I've wanted to be a real girl for as long as I can remember, whenever I was alone in the house I would wear something belonging to mom or my oldest sis (not quite two years younger). I was small, so it was easy. I babysat as a teen, would dress up in her clothing while they were out, changing back before they came home. Then, the military - that made it really hard, but I managed sometimes, and once I no longer lived in the barracks, I was able to dress at home, would drive to the drive-in theater as a girl, go for walks in parks when I knew nobody would be around. Any time on the road, I would dress femme. Got a kick out of truckers honking, not knowing I wasn't GG. Now my wife knows, I am more relaxed.

KarenSusan
11-12-2008, 09:42 AM
I was probably 8 or 9. My grandmother lived with us and she had a closet full of old clothes that she no longer wore. It became my own private dressing room.

stephanie.ts
11-12-2008, 10:40 AM
When I was in kindergarten my babysitter had a couple daughters and we would all play dress up together. My mother would often pick me up with hair barretts and makeup. When I was around 11 I would rifle through my younger sister's clothes and wear them when I was home alone.

Carly B
11-12-2008, 11:36 AM
I was 6 or 7 raised by my grandparents so started with my grandma's slips and hose. I got away with it was never caught but every thing was so big on me that it just was never quiet right. Moved back in with my Mom and things fit a lot better but then got caught so quiet for a long time. :o

NikkiBeth
11-12-2008, 01:09 PM
Probally around 6 or 7. I tried a pair of my mom's nylons on. I was lucky there was a spare closet in my bedroom that my mom would use as "over-flow" for clothes and shoes. I then "borrowed" some appropiate undergarments and I would dress up after the house was asleep.:heehee:

MelindaC
11-12-2008, 07:29 PM
I was 11, and it was mom's Playtex Golden zipper open bottom (rubber/latex) girdle. The girdle and a pair of stockings were borrowed from mom. The feeling was utterly indescribable and I still need and prefer to wear a girdle any time I dress. I still wear a Playtex 18 Hour girdle and stockings most all the time.

lari
11-12-2008, 10:26 PM
I started about 4 or 5 using my mothers things stockings, heels, etc.

black leotards
11-12-2008, 11:05 PM
I was 10 or 11 when I started looking at the Sears and Penneys catalogs. I loved the girls clothes, especially the short dresses, jumpers and skirts with tights. I played with two girls from the neighborhood and once I convinced them to take off their skirts and dance for me. One had on a blouse and gold tights and the other a matching dark blue turtleneck and tights. Oh how I wished I was one of them. Later I purchased a pair of blue tights from Sears. It felt so naughty but good. I loved those tights. So, I guess to answer the question, they were mine! :heehee:

Karynl
11-13-2008, 12:01 AM
I think I was about 4 or 5 when I found my sister's swimsuit, she was about 10 years older than me so it didn't fit at all. After that I found my mother's girdles and slips. That was nearly 50 years ago.

KarynL

Alexandra
11-13-2008, 12:56 AM
Actually, my first time was in pre-school, they had a costume day (Not halloween), and we all could choose what we wanted to dress up as, I was last, and the only thing left was a princess balerina. Also had alittle makeup to to go withthe Costume!

After that, my Father's GF decided to put some lipstick and pink polish on me, at the age of 4 or 5.

After that, i would Sneek into the GF's bathroom, and try on her lipstick.

My first Clothes were my moms, I think at 13. Her White Flaired Skit and Panthose, I would put them on, and then step on a chair and look at my Legs with the Skirt and Hose on.

ashlee chiffon
11-13-2008, 01:18 AM
...but thinking i was 4 to 5 and it was stealing Mom's panties...*those granny briefs!*..remember sneaking into the bathroom to put them on and getting caught around 6 and being scolded *they were yellow panties!*...wouldn't open the door as she was telling me to come out! Then it was one of my cousin's tight black skirts for a couple of years, which i would wear to bed so nobody would know...and the story goes on...a vintage white satin floor length nightgown i would wear at granny's when i was ten *getting caught when i sleep walked into the front room and woke up to her laughter*
Took many years and many transitions and many purges...but there's no doubt I was born a crossdresser/transgender/transvestite/whatever...and after all these years have never lost the urges to dress...
...coming a long way from that little boy rubbing the rear of my silky panties while hiding in the bathroom just to enjoy their softness and femininity on my hips and risking shame and anger to do so!
Now, here i am in a babydoll nightgown, writing on Crossdresser.com, still enjoying the clothes and femininity they bring to me and telling all of you about it!
Things never change, do they?

CD Susan
11-13-2008, 02:12 AM
It all started at the age of five for me. I had one sister who was two years older than me and two that were younger than me. Thier clothes were always readily available to me and I took advantage of this. I started buying my own things at the age of 12. I threw everything away when I joined the military at the age of 18.

karynspanties
11-13-2008, 07:37 AM
I was about 4 or 5, moms panties and half slips. Older sisters half slips.

VicSecret
11-13-2008, 10:45 AM
A little bit here and there over the younger years, but around age 12 my aunt passed away (I didn't know her well at all) and my mom brought all her clothes to our house and stored them in the attic. I had an entire wardrobe for years. That was heaven.

Patti Remick
11-13-2008, 11:14 AM
Hello all,

This subject seems to come up alot but I like to talk about it and read what others have to say.

Ive been a CDr as far back as I can remember. I am the youngest of 3 with 2 older sisters that were 6 and 7 years older than me. My father travelled a lot on business and was away from home for days and even weeks at a time. When I was about 7 my mom went back to work full time. My mom always considered me a very 'grown up' little boy and felt I could take care of myself at home after school until my older sisters, and eventually she, got home. So from the time I was about 7 (c 1965) until well into my early teens I had plenty of afterschool 'home alone' time (this would be anywhere from 3-6 hours depending on when I got home and when my sisters did as they were very involved in aftershool activities). And for a young CDr our home was a paradise. My mother was a total pack rat (probably from growing up dirt poor herself) and kept almost all of my sisters old clothes from when they were younger. So I was home alone in a house filled with tons of perfectly fitting girls clothes. My father even had built a huge walk-in closet in our basement for my mother and sisters to keep their clothes in! My sisters had so much stuff - dresses, skirts, blouses, jumpers, even their old shoes! I wore their panties, tights, vests and training bras, and pantyhose. I wore almost everything of theirs that I could and by age 9 or 10 I was one of the best dressed little CDrs you could ever meet. Complete outfits head-to-toe, inside-out! And this was the 1960s and girls clothes were GIRLY. One of my sisters even had some wigs (she obviously was experimenting with her own looks) and they were just the icing on the cake for this little CDr. There were even ballet outfits and some skating dresses. I dressed almost daily from age 9 to about age 14 in perfectly fitting and age correct little girls clothes!! I am sure this is the reason for my preference for little girls and girls clothes, as opposed to womens clothes, today (I can and do dress my age but prefer the younger -much younger - look). Eventually my sisters grew older and moved out and eventually most of the clothes were gotton rid of. I was never 'caught' or anything but certain events would lead me to speculate that my sisters and mother may have suspected something - Im just not sure. I was always very carefull to put things back the way they had been in closets, drawers, etc., but doing this so often I never could be absolutely sure I covered my tracks. I think my best allie in stealth was the fact that my mother and sisters were so involved in their own lives they did not have time to really see what I was doing.

Love and hugs to all,
Patti Remick

Katie Lynn cd
11-13-2008, 11:52 AM
I was around 9 or 10... Mom and two sisters.

Raven Wynter Rayne
11-13-2008, 12:34 PM
I early as I can remember I knew I was not like other boys, I liked being with girls and loved their clothes. My first times wearing was not till about age 8 when We move to a new house, the girl next door was My age and We played together one day I was alone in Her room and looked in Her dresser and found Her panties I think I took 2 or 3 pairs and hid them in My socks. Later at home in the bathroom I tryed them on and was hooked then some time later I found a bra My mother was throwing out and tryed it on and just loved it!! from that point I started collecting and hiding away anything I could find!! then on holloween 1976 (age 12) dressed as a old woman and loved the feel of the skirt, after this I would collect then feel like a freak and purge many times!! Now I have been with wife for 18 years told her about 13 or so years ago and I will never purge again, only wish She would let Me dress more than I do(She does not want to see Me dresseed) however She will buy Me clothes and make up and last week at the thrift shop She picked out some boots for Me and I love them almost as much as Her!!! Raven

Vicki65
11-13-2008, 02:27 PM
Very young! 3 or 4. My mums suede knee boots.

Until I left home and could buy my own, I sneaked wearing my mums, my girlfriends, my freinds sisters, neighbours, allsorts! :D

Lorna
11-13-2008, 03:28 PM
Compared to many, I was a late developer! I had no brothers or sisters. My father worked long hours and my mother went out to work in an office. My grandmother, who lived with us, died when I was 12 - and that meant I came home to an empty house each day. On two days each week I was home by 13.30 and, having started studying the girls I saw on my way to school, I was most curious about what it felt like to wear stockings. I found some belonging to my mother and put them on, secured with elastic bands. That was good but I thought I needed a skirt to get the full effect. Mother had an old, grey pleated one which I could get into easily. On my early-home afternoons I would put on the skirt and stockings and then a half-slip as well. I reaslised I couldn't get the proper effect from the stockings using only elastic bands, so I found an old girdle in Mum's drawer (Gossard and pink in colour). It was really too big and I remember wearing a belt around its waist to stop it being pulled down by the stockings. I'm sure Mum never knew even though I continued with this for a few years, gradually trying other skirts and underwear. Strangely, I wasn't interested in bras and didn't try one until much later.

LeotardMan
11-13-2008, 05:49 PM
For me it was a mix of my Mom’s and sisters outfits. I was about 11 or 12 My mom and I would exercise together to Jane Fonda exercise videos and I loved watching Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling (GLOW) I wanted to look like my mom along with the women on the exercise videos and on the wresting program so one time I barrowed my sister’s swimsuit and one of my mom’s leotards and I was hooked!

A few years later my mom and I took karate together and I finished up with my class and she was still in her class and I saw her sparring. She was getting worked up on the mat pretty good and part of her Karate outfit came off and she had one a leotard underneath. After that I always barrowed that leotard because I saw my mom more than my exercise partner I saw her as a fighter and I knew that anytime I had on that leotard I could do anything.

Sorry for the rant!

Geoff

sararct09
11-13-2008, 05:56 PM
wow sounds great wish i was there to enjoy w you

tammie
11-14-2008, 07:06 PM
HI Everyone; I started my crossdressing at age 14.

I had been told two weeks prior by a hot MILF that I should be wearing a bra, because my tits were as big as hers.

I was humiliated and so one afternoon as i was walking past my older teen sisters bedroom.

There on the floor was a lace cup underwire black Vassarette bra

I picked it up and it felt so wonderful.

I pulled off my tshirt and slipped the straps over my arms and bent forward and put it on like I had seen my mother do.

After I got the back hooked I adjusted my little boy tits into the cups and I was stunned, it fit me like I had been measured for it

The 36B bra fit me and turned me forever into a crossdresser.

I decided to take it with me and as I was turning to leave I saw the matching lace edged LLPG on the floor and took it also.

That was 40 yrs ago and I still crossdress constantly.

suit
11-14-2008, 09:31 PM
first found Moms girdle draw when i was ? six or seven . had to try on the girdles ! ..they were like the ones advertized in the paper! and the modles make them look great!
liked the feel of them even then . but ..girdles were not what I was looking for when i found them .
I was looking for a set of the old rubber or plastic diaper covers .
there was a kid across the street and the noise the plastic pants made was very curious to me ( and they seems to be shinny too ) . As the family kept everything , I surmized they must be some place. after looking through the laundry room and the rag bag , where all old clothes seemed to end up . I went searching in moms stuff,as Dad would never have such things.
I never found the covers .
I did find satin pannled girdles and long line bras, and a bathingsuit skirted like a open girdle but with a crotch too with hooks and eyes under the back zipper. oooh my it sooo stretchie ( liker her other girdles) and tailered to fit her form , it needed a zipper to get into ......ooh and out of !!.? she could be traped if she could not reach around back and do or undo the zipper..and how would anyone undo the hooks ? being a 8 year old ,thinking, I "can hook stuf easy and zipp it up but zippers jamed on my coats , and alwasy up , they must have help to get out! ( I should have asked , but undies were tabo ,and as curiouse as i was i was scared of the posable senerios of answeres i might get)
this was late 60's when westerns with corseted ladies and girdled chicks were rampent on the tv the jokes were common about how a girdle would be killing her..seemed nice and cummfeeto me ! and the acme of disinformation ..the sears catalog ! they make girdles and the old back laced allinones look so good and fun to boot.. imagine being laced into a corset...same idea as a big boot..easy to lace on but you have to get yoru finges under the laces to free your foot...againe traped ....and if that were on over a bra and panty girdle .traped! ? no hiding that comination from anyone that saw you!!! ....after all you would be 36 22 36 and pointed! WOW that would be exciting! ooh Id need help to get out> poof fetish! but i v got skinny hips but if not if i did get into them ..id have to ask for help to get out ! and I might not get it! curiosity killed the cat ...satisfasction might be 18 hrs in coming..( said Mom ? )
so if anyone knows where i can get a rubber panty girdle that i can inflate with a setting gell to make the missing curves and have them stay . I can then get what the women and their zippered girdles had, there butt traped by a zipper holding ther 22"wasline over there 36 " hips!" ooh and add a back hooked long line bra for ballance too!
THOUGHTS ?

Cheree
11-14-2008, 09:43 PM
For me I can remember very vividly My step sis' matching little girl matching bra n panty.........they had little strawberries all over them, so cute and pretty lace. Been stuck with the "matching" phase ever since!!! To this day I get everything as a "set" or it needs to be a very close facsimile!!!

Paul[a]
11-15-2008, 11:23 PM
first found Moms girdle draw when i was ? six or seven .
...........edit....
so if anyone knows where i can get a rubber panty girdle that i can inflate with a setting gell to make the missing curves and have them stay . I can then get what the women and their zippered girdles had, there butt traped by a zipper holding ther 22"wasline over there 36 " hips!" ooh and add a back hooked long line bra for ballance too!
THOUGHTS ?

Hmm....eBay!
I LOVE shopping there! Many nice things, try the 'Vintage' section. :love:

...my story is coming shortly - I'm switching between this and working on my Master's Degree, ATM - wearing a pink Victoria's Secret nightshirt & pantyhose - Very comfy! :daydreaming: :heehee:

fiona_libby
11-16-2008, 04:12 AM
I would say it was at the age of about 8 or 9 when I first went to my mothers closet to find something feminine to wear and that included things such as cotton panties to lacey slips. I also had a male friend I shared my interest with and that allowed me to try on some of his mothers slips and panties.

:hugs:

Fiona

Penelope
11-16-2008, 04:32 AM
I was about 4 or 5 and my mother's friends came over to visit.Their daughters were a little older than I and we ended up playing in the laundry room. The next thing I know they are putting my mothers knickers and slips on me.

Later on I must have been about 7 when yes I went venturing into mums clothes but always felt bad about it. Later when i was older I stopped this and bought my own lingerie,then eventually a proper wardrobe.

Hugs

Penelope :hugs:

kiyohchan21
11-16-2008, 05:23 AM
I remember the day like it was yesterday and brings back fond memories. It started in summer when I was 9 and I was at my friend Angie's house. We went to the same baptist church and I went to her house after services were done. Anyways she thought I would look cute in one of her church dresses. So after a long time of her begging me to try it on I gave in. She lent me her green church dress, light green cotton panties, white tights with little hearts on them, black shoes with small heels on them, and a matching hairband with little roses on it. I put on the clothes in her bathroom and after i did I loved the way they felt they were so comfortable I loved it so much. I stayed dressed like that the rest of the day. When Angie's mom came to check on us she looked at me and said how cute I looked she also fixed my hair into more of a girlish style. She also asked if I wanted to spend the night which I did. I also asked her not to tell my parents that I was dressing up like this she never told them. She painted Angie's nails pink and ask if I would want my nails painted too. I said no at first, but then she said she would remove it before I went home the next day, so I let her. Angie's mom also gave me my girl name Ashley and told me if I ever wanted to come over and dress up again I was welcome. As you can guess I went over a lot. I grew really close to Angie's mom and thought of her as a second mother ever since and she thought of me like a second daughter. Ahh memories. lol:daydreaming:

cpt2669
11-16-2008, 06:01 AM
I was about 11 or 12. I was going to my parents bathroom because the other was being used and there was my mothers swimsuit sitting there. I do not know why but I put it on and was in love with the way it felt. I would then sneak and put on my sisters swimsuits. There was time when I was home alone and I would put on one of there swimsuits and take a fast swim in the pool. It was a wounderful feeling that has neverleft me. I eventully would try on panties, bras, pantyhose, and dresses.

Christina

Juanita O
11-16-2008, 09:28 AM
Jill

I was about 10 or 12yrs old. I was trying on by mothers skirts and her nylons.

Katie Ellen
11-16-2008, 09:44 AM
Long before trying on clothes I wanted my nails polished (about 5 yrs old).

At about 9 or 10 I was in the choir at school for the Xmas show. They wanted everyone to wear lip stick. Even the boys. I remember my dad saying "NO WAY" would I let them. I did and I loved it. Of course I told everyone I hated it though.

A year or two later I was home alone from school. For whatever reason, I found myself in my moms dresser. First a bra, then a sweater top. I remember seeing myself in the dresser mirror. Except it wasn't me. It was a young girl.

My life would never be the same!

gurlyboy
11-16-2008, 11:25 AM
i was about 12 1/2 .
found the lost property box by the gym. and found lost school uniform filled my bag up good style, couldnt wait to get home and try the short grey pleated skirts and gym knickers on.

Mitch23
11-16-2008, 02:26 PM
about 7 or 8. i was lucky that the clothes closet was in my room and all the aired washing went into it. I was drawn first of all to my mums yellow swimming costume - the look, feel and smell (her perfume and bodyscent) kind of overwhelmed me. I had to hold it, feel it and eventually try it on. Often took it to bed for security and sometimes forgot and got told off by her. then later on i started with her pantie girdle, her FF nylons and my sisters pantyhose when they hit the streets. Last but not least, a pair of yellow see through nylon bloomer style panties - i still shiver when I think of it all, the delicious feelings and my first sexual awakenings in these wonderful garments. Looking back she must have known full well with all the stains and careless folding but she chose to say nothing bless her. my younger sister did play dress up with me and her friend and i always got to be the girl. so thats all about me folks ....

mitch

Rawr
11-16-2008, 06:55 PM
I think it all officially started when I was like..2, I have an old picture of me in my mom's bikini top. My dad thought it was a huge joke, but I think that's how it all got started.

I was maybe 12 at the time (I'm 21 now) and I wondered what it felt like to be a girl, so at my grandmas house (she was home) and my cousin had some clothes there, so I really quick grabbed a pair of panties, her really cute shorts and a tank top and dove into the bathroom.

Tried them on, they felt good, really quick took them off, made like I had gone to the bathroom, washed my hands, came out of the bathroom and much to my amazement, my grandmother had went into my cousins room.

Oh man, rosy cheeks, sweat, the whole nine yards, I really quick dropped the clothes on the floor under the bed and asked her what she was doing.

She came over and saw that I had thrown the clothes on the floor and wondered what was up. I told her I just wanted to try it, I grabbed the clothes, put them back and she understood and never told a soul. I've been an only child for my entire life, so it's been hard for me, but whenever I had the chance at my cousins house or something, I'd dive into one of her cute pair of jeans or a skirt or bikini and loved it (for a while she was just my size).

Since I've moved out of my dad's house and onto my own, I have a roomate who is just a size or so smaller than me, so whenever everyone is not home, I can go and try on one of her cute outfits and walk around the house like that. I also have my own wardrobe for myself.:cheer:

Christina, you mentioned swimming in a bathing suit, I've never had the pleasure of doing that but really want to. The bathtub just doesn't do it for me :(

Furious
11-17-2008, 05:29 PM
I was probably 5 or 6. My older sister let me wear her red boots. After that we would bet on things and my victory choice would be to wear those red boots. After that I secretly expanded into the rest of my sister's clothes including her swimsuits.

And yes, boots are big in my wardrobe these days.

JaniceP
11-25-2008, 01:19 PM
Hi Girls.

I started dressing when I was 5. I remember my Mom catching me in one of her Half Slips---------it WAS so CUTE!!!

I dressed ALOT in my Moms clothes.

When I was 12, I started buying my own pretty Girl Clothes.

pamela_michelle
11-25-2008, 01:23 PM
I believe I was 12 or 13 when I noticed I was interested in girls clothes and sandals. It started with me wearing my mom's sandals and high heel shoes. I eventually found ways to play house with my sister and wear her skirts and pretend to be mommy.

KellyCD
11-25-2008, 01:47 PM
I was 7. I found a bridesmaid(I think, it could have been a wedding dress) dress in the house and IDK why but I decided to try it on. As soon as I looked in the mirror suddenly it felt...right. It didn't feel wierd or anything.

Goddess
11-25-2008, 01:51 PM
I would love to know how Katrina started. She once said that every teenage boy does it at some time or another...

Janet Bern
11-25-2008, 01:54 PM
I started when I was 8 wearing my Aunts things.. nothing ever fit ( she was big I was thin), She caught me a couple of times. and didnt like me wearing her NEW stockings and set aside stuff for me to wear.,, i was so embarrassed that I didnt dress for a while. but the urge never leaves us.

mklinden2010
11-25-2008, 02:27 PM
My sister's dressed me up "as a joke" when I was three or four. I recall that sunny afternoon very clearly. They put me in a toddler's very cute yellow Swiss dot dress and curled my hair with bobby pins and applied a little powder and mascara. Then they sat me in front of the dresser mirror and howled with laughter at my surprised, then delighted expression: Magic!

We were a large family and it never occurred to me that there was anything really wrong with Crossdressing. Everybody was busy all the time just living and it wasn't even mentioned in sex education class in High School. I just went on my merry way, you might say, but had sense enough not to tell everyone what I was up to... One thing about a big family, hide your candy or someone will eat it for you!

In college I found out, from a class, that Crossdressing was lumped in with other "perverse" behavior. I thought that, and other social opinions, clearly stupid. But, but had to wait another thirty years for more people to figure such things out. No problem. It's not like this is typically a team sport, right?

Nowadays, I have can afford any dress or intimate item I want, but I have to be careful not to buy too many identical shoes, or, to hog the closet space! And, just having things seems to be enough most days...

I've done the "all the time" thing to distraction and, frankly, there's a lot of good things to be said about being a tall and strong male who can put on the work clothes and get things done in life. Most men are at least a little bit stronger than most women and trained in manly skills for at least part of their lives. The SO appreciates "guy mode" so much, in terms of getting things done, I hate to let her down when we've got projects to do...

But, she doesn't stand in the way when I decide to do something else for a while, and she's a very good sport about going to the mall and picking things out by holding things up to me and going, "Ummm. This might work for you." I really admire her all the more for being "gutsy," especially if to her, "They're just clothes..."

You, by the way, didn't ask about her first time being with me going from a man to a woman, but it wasn't so hard for her because I started out with, "OK, this is going to look "different," but I'm the same nut no matter what shell I wear."

She smiled and said, "Well, I caaaan believe that!"

Some things you never forget.

Jen F
11-25-2008, 03:58 PM
I first started when I was about 11. I tried on my sisters panties and loved the feeling so much that I started trying on all her clothes and just loved it.

NewDresser
11-25-2008, 04:15 PM
i guess it was 10 or 11 for me sneaking into my mom's closet when she wasn't around. I had to quit shortly after since my mom is kind of small and i was always pretty tall for my age so I out grew her things.

Sabrina Flowers
11-25-2008, 04:39 PM
I can remember wearing mums tights, dresses and shoes when I was about 10 years old, wether I actully knew what I was doing at the time was crossdressing I can't remember, but I liked the feel of the clothes and shoes.
I started to dress more seriouly when I was 16 and started to earn my own money and had transport to get about. Though still very much in closet, it is still nice to go shopping for clothes and shoes.

Tomara
11-25-2008, 05:18 PM
I was between 6-8 years old when I first tried on my older sisters bra , and have been cross dressing form that point on. The only difference now is they are my clothes.
:heehee: Tomara

Carly D.
11-25-2008, 05:19 PM
I was preschool and wore moms shoes.. then nylon stockings.. then.. well you know...

MarinaTwelve200
11-25-2008, 06:06 PM
I would love to know how Katrina started. She once said that every teenage boy does it at some time or another...

I think that she is indeed correct. Every peer I knew at the time had done it.

Its usually simple curiosity or even a joke, but it feels so good to some of us---be it a "high", an erotic release or mysteriously "relaxing", that we continue to do it repeatedly until it becomes a habbit--and/or the only way we know how to achieve that positive response. Of course in Most other teens, it does NOTHING for them and they have no reason to go back to doing it when the curiosity is satisfied or the joke is over.

In such a case it is a "Discovery" of something that feels good. We may not have had any fantasies or previous desires to dress up--

But of, course, some of us have had the desire from an early age and finally got the chance. It ALL depends upon what CDing does for us--depending on our individual psyches---ranging from compensating for TS feelings, satisfying a fetish, stress releif or even a simple high.

It can begin as an inborn desire, a fantasy or a simple discovery.

Joanne Curl
11-25-2008, 06:37 PM
I started when I was 10 or 11 by wearing my mom's girdles and bras. I don't know why but I just had too. I'd go into the bathroom, lock the door and try on what ever I could sneak into the bathroom. My mom had this awful sparkly lavendar caftan that I just loved. I know I wore it more than she did! She also had a couple of wigs that I just loved. When I was 12 I got my own room and starting building my stash that I purged and then restarted over and over. In the early 70's I had long hair past my shoulders that I use to set in curlers, go to sleep and wake up in the middle of the night and comb out. I used to rat my long blond hair into a huge beehive that I hair sprayed until it was like iron! Then I'd make my self up and wish that I could stay that way.
I was always sad when i had to go back to drab, still am.

Joanne

ErikaLeigh
11-26-2008, 04:36 AM
I started at about 11 or 12. I had been riding my bike with a friend through an overflow dirt parking lot and noticed a pair of pantyhose that someone had dropped there. later that day when my friend had gone home I jumped on my bike and rode back over to the lot. It took me about 15 minutes of searching (big lot) to find them. I dont know to this day what it was that drew me back to that pair of hose, but it was almost an obsession even though I had never worn any femme clothes before then. I wore that pair of hose out over a few years. I had no sisters still living at home at that point and my mom was pretty much a tom boy, so I had to seak out my own stuff. The older I got the more stuff I accumulated. Of course like many of us I have purged several times over the years, now with much regret (some of those purged items are irreplaceable). Now that I understand who I am and that this side of me is here to stay, I can safely buy things (way to many things) and know that I will always have them. :hugs:

jessiejess112
11-26-2008, 04:52 AM
I don't remember the exact age, probably 11 or 10. But I do remember it was my mom's clothes. I wasn't very careful wearing her stuff, so she probably suspected: but she never mentioned anything.

karina36
11-26-2008, 01:06 PM
I was about 4 and alone in the house, when the urge came to try on my older sister's dress. She came home and found me although I had tried to hide. She told my mother and I felt embarrassed and ashamed, so that put me off for years. In those days in a middle class family in Edinburgh it was totally not on to dress. Years later I started trying on my mother's underwear. Obviously they suspected something was going on, and came back really early one evening to find me. I was hiding in a shed in the garden & rushed into the house & up to my froom. I was wearing my mother's corset & stockings. Again; shame, shame. But As you all know it's in us all to dress/try to be girls .:straightface: X Karina36

Desiree2bababe
11-26-2008, 02:10 PM
First memory is in mothers heels at the age of 4 or 5. I then remember wearing my sisters yellow lace slip under my jeans and shirt while on a fishing trip with Dad at the age of 7 or 8. Serious dressing came around the age of 15.

Vicki65
11-26-2008, 02:23 PM
Me to. Mums boots at 4 or 5.

Then mums boots / leather coat until around 13 or 14.

Then friends / sisters / neighbours etc boots / skirts etc until I left home.

You might note there's a boots thing going on here :D

I remember waiting for the bus home from school when I was about 13 or so, and a kid I knew from a different school who used to travel on the same bus as me said something about having to run upstairs in his mums high heels when he heard a key in the door. He was asking if I knew how difficult it was to run in heels. Obviously I said no - little did he know I could probably run a 20 second 100metres in 4" stilettos :D

<edit> just realised I've already contributed to this thread. What the hey, get's my post count up! :D

ukxdress
11-26-2008, 05:41 PM
[QUOTE=suit;1497567]
I was looking for a set of the old rubber or plastic diaper covers .
there was a kid across the street and the noise the plastic pants made was very curious to me ( and they seems to be shinny too ) QUOTE]

I too remember an early fascination with rubber pants/diaper covers. I was nine when my younger sister was born and had already borowed a couple items of underwear , but when the rubber pants arrived, I just couldn't help myself !

Coleen

haleycole
11-26-2008, 07:41 PM
i was around 11 or 12 when i started. When everybody left my house i would wear my moms pantyhose! It used to be such a thrilling experience. I came close to being caught a couple times but never was. Now pantyhose r my favorite item of women's clothing :)

LittleBabyMichele
11-27-2008, 12:13 AM
I was 8 when I started. Me and my friend Stevie had a 'relationship' when we were young until he moved away when I was 14. He had a sister that moved away with her mom when their parents divorced. She was 12 at the time when I was 8 and he talked me into dressing in her clothes that she left behind and wanted me to be his little sister, and I have been dressing in preteen girl stuff ever since. Im very tiny. Only 115 lbs (32a-27-32) so I have the body of a 12 yo anyway.

SometimesSiobhan
11-27-2008, 12:23 AM
Even though I had the urge to dress from quite young, I never had the desire to try on my mother's clothes. I don't have any sisters. I was 15 when I borrowed my cousin's clothes a couple of times. After that, even though I've lived with a number of young ladies, I didn't dress until I was in my own home.

Karren H
11-27-2008, 12:34 AM
7... moms.....

Always Susan
11-27-2008, 07:31 AM
6 years old when my neighbor would play dress up with me wearing her clothes.

Tip or Ozma
11-27-2008, 08:45 AM
Earliest recollections (late 1940s)—They say that early memory is connected to language development, but I can remember being less than two years old and being on a bed where the there were intriguing fabrics around me and to touch. I also recall images of a woman (surely my mother) standing in front of me in various states of dress.

Next (1951–53)—Sometime between four and six my sister, who was born on the same day, but two years later, got a dress for her birthday. I apparently pitched a fit because I wanted a dress also. I do not think that I got one; perhaps that is why I am still searching for dresses. Around the same time and up through seven or eight our babysitter. She was an older lady who always wore stockings. I do remember looking at her legs and touching them. I remember the sublime sensation.

Around ten or eleven (1957 or 58)—My breasts became very sensitive and sometimes painful. I was afraid that something was wrong, but never told anyone. At the same time I discovered the bottom two drawers of my mother’s dresser. There were seamed stockings (particularly black and dark gray), open-bottom girdles, regular girdles and bras of all designs. I recall a certain clean, yet rubbery scent of the garments plus perfume sachets. I was fascinated by all these. I cannot remember putting on more than the stockings at that time. There was not much private time in our small house. However, I did inspect the drawer quite frequently when my mother was at work in the morning.

From eleven to twelve (1959–60)—My sister had a box of dress-up close in the basement, which were things my mother no longer wore. We had a shower in the basement I particularly recall wearing the stockings and some old white pumps during a quick few moments each night. I also spent time at my alone my grandparent’s house on Saturday mornings. They were gone for the winter and I stayed there until my father picked me up from catechism class. I did explore my grandmother’s lingerie drawer every Saturday—particularly her stockings and girdles. Around this time I spent many minutes reading the paper in the bathroom—not the sport’s section, but the wonderful department store and women’s clothing store ads.

During the first year of high school (1961) we moved to a new house. I also had a schedule that gave me the whole morning to my self with both parents working and siblings at school. I was able to dress entirely in my mother’s clothes. I would get completely dress in a certain LBD with an all-in-one, side-zip girdle, stockings, heels and jewelry. Nearly a year into this I was caught by my father. There was much embarrassment, but no harsh words or threats. I was given a book on the facts of life and for the next three years my father tried to keep my mind and hands busy with a model railroad in the basement.

The rest of my story is typical for a crossdresser, but now at least I have my own stocking drawer, a drawer for my undergarments, lingerie hanging in a closet next to my wife’s and more women’s shoes than her.

Robyn2006
11-27-2008, 02:12 PM
For me it all came into place on my sister's 16th birthday, when I was 14... when I pubed. Before this I had been so in love with glamour, but didn't have any place to hold it inside, I really didn't have clue, but when my body started to make announcements it all came together. I can still remember so vividly how I took my mother's bathing suit that was hanging on the shower curtain and made it my own. There was no thought, no second guesses... I put it on, filled its cups with toilet paper, and was there before the bathroom mirror putting on her lipstick before I knew what the hell was going on. It seemed as natural as putting on my shoes. Of course, I knew to hide it all, my father would have killed me I fully realized. But I knew inside that this was more than a one time thing, I knew I had found something for which I would never be able to let go.

Fortunately, I not only had a mom, but two older sisters, the eldest 8 years older and a to-die-for gorgeous, glamour queen herself. I only had to wait until alone to unfetter the girl inside. Looking back now I so realize how fortunate I was. I never had to go but to my sister's or mother's room to find all that my little femme heart desired. I had some close calls, but amazingly was never caught. :heehee:

xxxooo,
Robyn

PammyWill
11-27-2008, 02:53 PM
As many of you, I started about 10 or so. It began with snooping in my parent's dresser drawers. I was compelled to try on panties and pantyhose. I told myself at first that it was because I wanted a girl in my life, but I know now I wanted to BE the girl. I am proud to say I had my first orgasm wearing pantyhose.

I hope to have my last one en femme as well. :)

jennylogan
11-27-2008, 03:24 PM
I was 12 when I first tried on some clothing my mother was going to donate to charity. It fit and I was powerless to stop cding although I tried many times over the years. Now it's just part of an almost daily routine and life couldn't be better.

Rachel Morley
11-27-2008, 05:17 PM
First time ever? .... six years old and it was my best friend Rebecca. Here's the details (http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-P8CzasowdaH5WC.GdwVkpuiCrQIk6Jlx?p=5) :)

Sarah Martin
11-27-2008, 05:25 PM
I was an only child, so no sisters to borrow from!

I was four or five...a visit to grandma's house and while mum and nana were talking I'd put nan's sheepskin boots on. It felt really nice and - like others in this thread - have had a thing for boots and high-heel shoes since.

By ten I was 'borrowing' mum's clothes.

By fourteen I'd 'borrowed' some clothes off a neighbours clothes line. God, I feel so ashamed and so guilty now :o but I was a bit of a minx when I was younger and only interested in satisfying my own needs without a thought for any hurt I'd cause. :sorry:

At eighteen I'd started buying my own stuff and - except for the things my wife has 'borrowed' off me - have had my 'own' clothes/boots/coats since I passed the age of consent.

Sarah

willowgurl
12-02-2008, 10:27 AM
Hi, My first experiance was Halloween when I was 14. My friend Jonny dared me to wear his sister's cheerleading outfir for my costume. I was glad to because I always wanted to dress as a girl. His sister helped with makeup, and we borrowed a wig from the school's drama club. As we went around trick or treating, no one knew who I was! It was wonderful, and the treaat I recieved from Jonny was the start of my life. Willow

sall
12-02-2008, 12:23 PM
I was about 6 0r 7. i used to wear my mums knickers they were big nylon Knickers. i often used to wear two pairs at once. i loved the way they slid against each other. I still love that feeling.

Kaitlyn_Denise
12-02-2008, 08:13 PM
I started when I was about 10 or 11. I tried on my sis's panties, shorts, and top when I was home alone. Spent the rest the night playing with her dolls and trying on more of her clothes. It made me feel like I had transformed into a girl and I loved that feeling!

Jilmac
12-02-2008, 09:37 PM
Hi Jill, another Jill here to tell you that I was 7 when a cousin dared me to wear a dress and panties. To this day I don't know where he got them because he had all brothers. However I too had three older sisters and plenty of clothes to experiment with.

When I was 15 my second sister died and in my grief I wore her clothes to be with her in spirit. I wore her panties, bra, garter belt and stockings, half slip and one of her favorite dresses. The clothes are long gone but her memory will be with me forever.

Jenny Wilson
12-03-2008, 05:20 PM
I had a lot of female cousins who were older than me by 4 to 6 years and I's always been attracted to their clothes, but I never took the risk of trying anything on. Damn!

Like many others here I started with Mom's clothes, panties first, then everything else, girdles, stockings, bra, slip, a dress and heels.

My parents, though not well of, were comfortably situated, so Mom had a pretty good wardrobe of clothing and shoes. The both worked and since I was an only kid, I had plenty of time to paw through the dirty clothes and dress up. No one ever checks how clothes land when they fall through the laundry chute into the box in the basement so I never had t worry about putting stuff back just so. Also, since everything had already been worn, there was no problem with stretching anything, such as stockings, out of shape. Mom's out of season heels were kept in a walking closet in the basement so I had plenty to chose from there too. She loved shoes and often had the same style in several colors. If only I could have those three pais of strappy high heeled sandals in my current size....

Jenny

JennieL
12-04-2008, 05:20 AM
I was a relatively late starter, about 13 I reckon, when I started wearing a black satin bra of my mother's. This was quickly followed by a matching panty and half slip set of sister's, then to serious underdressing, wearing panties, bra, tights, pany girdle and slip under my boy clothes and walking around the house thinking no-one would notice. If they didn't notice the clothes, they must have wondered why I was putting on so much weight!

JamieToo
12-04-2008, 06:21 AM
I trace my tendency to dress to a young age of about five. It was winter and I had left my wet gloves outside. My family had to go to school to watch my oldest sister in a singing performance (she was eight) and my mother was angry that my gloves were wet. She made me wear my sister's gloves. I remember feeling embarassed to be seen wearing girl's gloves, but for some reason, the humiliation was weirdly satisfying. In retrospect, I doubt anyone noticed.
Fast forward seven years. I was old enough to stay home alone. My oldest sister is now fifteen and it is 1973. Skirts and dresses were either long (maxi) or short (mini). Colors were vibrant and prints were wild. Shoes had thick high heels and some had platforms. My sister would hand wash her pantyhose in the bathroom and hang them on the shower curtain rod. One fateful day, there was a pair of light blue, sheer pantyhose hanging there. I put them on and I loved them. After that I put on her pantyhose every time I was home alone. Once while wearing a navy blue pair, something frightening happened. Something that I had never experienced before. I made a mess in her pantyhose. I was so scared. I cleaned them and put them back to dry. I stayed away for a while after that, but once I realized that she had no idea that I had made a mess in her pantyhose, I continued again; except I didn't stop at pantyhose.
Soon I was wearing her bras, slips, dresses, skirts, tops, and shoes. (Although I love wearing panties now, for some reason I never wore her panties.) My favorite outfits were a lime green mini-dress that had wide sleeves and a low, rounded neckline. It had a tight fitting bodice but was loose below the bust. I wore it with nude pantyhose and high heel sandals. I also adored a black ribbed sweater dress. It had a scoop neckline, was form fitting with long sleeves and a hem that was located just above my knees. I wore it with very soft and sheer taupe pantyhose (my favorite then and now) and high heel sandals. I also like wearing a sheer pink baby-doll nightie with nude pantyhose. I would prance around, sit in various chairs, lay on her bed, and pose in front of the mirror until satisfation came, or until I heard the garage door open, at which point I scrambled around changing and putting her clothes back where they belonged. I never got caught, but I did once cut it too close and spent the rest of the day wearing pantyhose under my jeans. That was a nice afternoon.
Those are good memories. Thanks for introducing this thread.

BlUeDrAgOn
12-04-2008, 06:41 AM
I was about ten years old and I kept 'assaulting' mom and sister's closets :o For the most part, I focused on underwear, but from time to time, I wore the whole outfit.

tanya1976
12-04-2008, 09:27 AM
11, and my mums :eek::o

laura.lapinski
12-04-2008, 09:42 AM
I used to think about wearing girly things at an early age, maybe 5 years old (only when I'd masterbate), but I was thirteen when I tried on my cousins one-piece bathing suit that was hanging in the bathroom. I remember how good it felt against my body, so tight. After that, I don't think I dressed in panties and bra's until I was 20.

DinaMature
12-06-2008, 05:17 AM
sister's roommates white lace bra hanging on shower rod. I can still picture it today. I couldn't resist it.

immike
12-06-2008, 10:57 AM
My very favorite thing was to invade Mothers closet&wear all her good outfits.

Rochelle Exploration
12-06-2008, 11:09 AM
I was 5 or 6. Started with my mother's bras and from there needed the panties to complete the look and from there a litttle more to here I am...lol

Angie G
12-06-2008, 11:23 AM
I was bbout 10 or so and with whatever thing I could find.:hugs:
Angie

LoriFlores
12-06-2008, 11:30 AM
It's getting harder to remember the exact age. I think between 6 and 8 years old.

My first ever experience was with my sister's tutu. One day the rest of the family was out and I just got this urge to go try it on. I had been envious of her and the girls at school for all the nice cloths they got to wear and this was my chance. It was such an exhilarating experience! We all remember our first time, right. :)

I later graduated to my sisters tights, leotards, and panties and progressed from there.

SexxxyDJ
12-06-2008, 11:39 AM
I remember starting around 11 or 12 with my mothers clothes. She was an executive assistant to a Vice President in a major corporation and she had a ton of great business suits and dresses (2 closets and 5 wardrobes full). She also had a nearly 100 pairs of heels of all styles and colors and since she wore a size 9 in my early teens we were the same size - lucky, lucky me.

One time when I was around 15 or 16, I remember covering a paper route for a friend of mine (while his entire family was on vacation) after getting the route done I raided his older sisters closet - bras, panties, nylons, dresses and make-up (no one was going to be there for days...Not so I soon found out) they had someone taking care of the dog too. They came while I was in full dress and I had to hide in the sisters closet for what seemed like an hour before they left.

Carly D.
12-06-2008, 12:09 PM
I started preschool, either three or four years old. my older brother and me would play a little game of Charlie dressup in which we would wear dads clothes.. then one day I tried on moms panties and then her shoes.. wore her stockings without the garter belt.. what flipped that switch and made me want to wear that and feel that again???

Katie80NIU
12-06-2008, 12:43 PM
I was around 8 years old, and it was my mom's clothes.

renneeists
12-07-2008, 08:04 PM
age 30
my wifes
she hadn't been serviceing me for a while
Iput on her sexiest undies and paraded around in front of her
then told her I wasn't in the mood
every few weeks I had to do it again to get some
eventually I realized I was getting more turned on by the dressing and not the sex. I began buying my own clothes, and she was interested more often, and started buying for me.
When the kids left home I was almost always dressed, house cleaning, cooking--- she was always in the mood

Then one day she left me (2000)

I purged, haven't dressed since
but I'm getting interested again
wish I'd found this palce years ago

FromTheSouth
12-07-2008, 08:16 PM
I started around the ages of 5 to 6 and my mother gave me a pair of red heels, after that I stayed at home alone alot and then it went to panties and hose and then just kept escalating from their until I was wearing skirts and dresses. I guess that is why i have such fasination with heels to this very day!

susanCD123
12-07-2008, 08:23 PM
OMG my stepmother bought all her things at fredericks of hollywood, I started when i was about 13 or 14. God I dressed up like a ****, and still do, and still love Fredericks! Everything in my pic and avatar is from Fredericks!
Love you girls,
Susan. :brolleyes:

Intertwined
12-07-2008, 11:11 PM
I was about 8 or 9, we were going from our house in California to Aunt & Uncles in Arizona for Christmas.

Appon arriving in Arizona, we found my suitcase had been left behind, there were alot of my cousins at this family get together, but, the only one my size was Nikki, so for my entire Christmas holiday, I got to wear my cousins cloths, some flannel shirts and jeans, dresses a couple of days, nighties every night.

From that time forward, I wore feminine things every chance I could get.

When I turned 15, my mother opened a dress shop that I worked in after hours cleaning, organizing, steaming newly arrived cloths, and of course, trying on what ever suit my fancy.

amyj
12-08-2008, 01:57 AM
I started with my mom's stuff, but it turned into anyone's stuff I could find. A friend's sister, an aunt's bridesmaid dress or once for a split second a friend's girlfriend. Never caught, but there was this one time in high school....

In mom's stuff, to the nines and was pulling my hair back when I heard the door slam. It was the older brother, and he was looking for me. So I dashed in the bathroom, took off everything as fast as I could and jumped in the shower and began scrubbing my face. I hid everything in little spots here and there. I don't think he knew.

paulaluvssz8
12-08-2008, 11:17 AM
early teen years. and moms clothes since she was the only female in the house. She said that my older brother and I was suppose to be her girls. Well I guess that to some degree that she got what she wanted. Except I'm a man in a dress...LOL:daydreaming:

Leohose
12-08-2008, 10:14 PM
neighbor's mom's leotard - her idea:)

~Bobbie~
12-08-2008, 10:26 PM
woow, long time ago, my moms pantyhose and her red leather googoo boots. the first time i saw her in them i thought i wanted to try them on, once i had the chance and i did, i was hooked. i have a fetish to this day for nylons/pantyhose and boots. boots must have a high heel, those things with no heel should be poopoo... there are some days where i ach to get into my hose and heels....

JennyII23
12-08-2008, 11:03 PM
As a family ,growing up I was the only boy, all girls ,talk about left out ,but sometimes alot of the times they would include me in playing with them dools and dressing up ,it was cool ,so I just always kinda felt sissy or ??? , but don't get me wrong I still loved my match box ,hot wheels ,tonka ,Schwinn Sting ray ,Hot Rod /Car Craft mag.s (and still a car guy have built a few Muscle cars still have my 2nd car I bought at 18 ,67 Camaro ),but also felt like a girl ,so it was about 12 yrs old ,mom or sis underwear....:hugs:

joanne_mi
12-08-2008, 11:12 PM
I was 5, and it was my cousin's dress up stuff (I was a ballerina, and a damn good one!). We got caught by our mothers (no big deal for her, a huge one for me for some reason).

SatinSarah
12-09-2008, 04:47 PM
I started at about age 5. I dressed in a party dress of a girl friend neighbour. we used to play families and I always got to dress in her panties and best party dresses. I was hooked and then all I remember is dressing in my mums clothes until I started to outgrow her. I managed to buy a basque when I was 15 from a local shop for a fancy dress party that didn't exist. The thrill of buying something femenine was so great and I still love it!

SarahSouth
12-09-2008, 05:09 PM
I started in my early teens when my older sister left her panty hose in the bathroom to dry. I woudl try it on when I had a bath. I then used to try on her bikini and underwear when I came home from school early.