PDA

View Full Version : An interesting and confusing situation

IMJenn
11-11-2008, 02:43 PM
Well, I've been absent from these boards for a short while, not sure if anyone has missed me. There is an interesting development in my life, having to do with my crossdressing to an extent, and I would like the opnion of the other girls here.

Four months ago my girlfriend(She will be referred to as "Ann". Not her real name though, to protect her privacy) had broken up with me. She had known about my dressing, but did not accept it. She never wanted to see it. She would help me with shopping though, so she did not hate it completely.

Not too long ago she became pyscho-ex demanding I give her back things that been gifts to me over a year ago. My life was crazy and I didn't know what to do.

Insert a friend of mine, "Mary"(also name changed). Mary is someone I hadn't talked to in about 3 years, but we got back in contact with each other, and picked our friendship up right where it left off, as close friends. She called me, needing to vent. I needed to vent as well about Ann, so we went to a diner to vent.

I made a joke about if I could have a picture of me kissing another girl, I could put it on facebook or myspace to piss off my ex. Mary said she would do it. (I was surprised, because she is a lesbian) As a joke I kissed her, and she kissed me back.

Now I am a male crossdresser who has a lesbian friend. The most confusing situation I have ever been in, but I now understand to an extent what some GGs go through with a cross-dressing boyfriend. I don't understand how she can be gay and love me, but we deal with it. It's working very well for us so far.

Oh, and everyone who is out of closet may be happy for me, because Mary is determined to drag me out of the closet kicking and screaming. :D

AndiSwitch
11-11-2008, 02:53 PM
lucky lucky girl. Enjoy

Deborah Jane
11-11-2008, 02:59 PM
You lucky girl, does "Mary" have a friend who likes crossdressers too? :daydreaming:

Babette
11-11-2008, 03:00 PM
....I don't understand how she can be gay and love me, but we deal with it. It's working very well for us so far....

I would hazard to guess that she is a human with a heart of gold just like you. There is not enough time to attempt understanding love. Just appreciate it when it happens.

Babette

lauraabdl
11-11-2008, 04:03 PM
Now I am a male crossdresser who has a lesbian friend.
Oh, and everyone who is out of closet may be happy for me, because Mary is determined to drag me out of the closet kicking and screaming. :D[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a delightful situation, a GG who approves and wants you out of the closet. Lucky YOU
Laura

MJ
11-11-2008, 04:20 PM
a Kiss is just a Kiss. were did you read in to it that she loves you . i would say cool your jets Romeo ...
take it slow

Shari
11-11-2008, 04:34 PM
Great stuff.
Jersey isn't all that far for me.
Does Mary have any sisters?

BeckiB
11-11-2008, 06:26 PM
Jenn, I would have to agree with the rest of the girls here..."Mary" is a lucky girl and you haven't done too bad yourself!

Hugs

docrobbysherry
11-11-2008, 07:15 PM
a Kiss is just a Kiss. were did you read in to it that she loves you . i would say cool your jets Romeo ...
take it slow

Jumping from, "a joke kiss", to, "being in love"? :eek: Either we missed something, or she forgot to mention the part about them moving in together!:hugs:

Brina Halloween
11-11-2008, 09:17 PM
Now I am a male crossdresser who has a lesbian friend. The most confusing situation I have ever been in, but I now understand to an extent what some GGs go through with a cross-dressing boyfriend. I don't understand how she can be gay and love me, but we deal with it. It's working very well for us so far.

Oh, and everyone who is out of closet may be happy for me, because Mary is determined to drag me out of the closet kicking and screaming. :D

I suspect that the "but we deal with it" implies a lot has happened since. I suspect someone that she can relate to is more important than Jenn being a guy. I also suspect a lucky Jenn is being ecouraged to be her "girl".:D

IMJenn
11-14-2008, 02:36 PM
take it slow

The part where she told me she loves me. :D

Maybe I forgot to mentino that...

bobi jean
11-14-2008, 02:43 PM
I think I picked up on everything except the "kicking and screaming" part.
The very best wishes to you both.