PDA

View Full Version : Glamour photos

terrigurl
11-11-2008, 07:35 PM
I went to a salon and had some glamour photos taken. For the first photos, I wore a pair of long black pants and a burgundy shirt (from Lane Bryant), a pair of Mary Janes, and a long black wig. For the second photos, I changed into a blue/black dress. And for the final shots, I wore a pair of white capris, bone heels, and a t-back top, with a short black wig. I thought the cosmetician did a great job with my makeup. I honestly did not recognize myself. I hope to see the proofs in a few weeks, and I can't wait. I think I looked pretty. I hope to go back there, and maybe have my makeup done again, this time with nail polish, and I will have them take my photos with my camera. They were really busy, so I didn't have time to talk with the manager at that time, but I will chat with her when I go into look at the proofs.

serinalynn
11-11-2008, 07:38 PM
sounds like you had a great time and loads of fun enjoy it!!:heehee::daydreaming:

tamarav
11-11-2008, 08:15 PM
Sounds like you got that hook buried just a bit deeper with this experience. Good for you!

It sounds like a great experience, now you just need to get the proofs and start posting your pictures.

Tami

Christina Horton
11-11-2008, 08:55 PM
ya We want to see them so hurry up:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: