PDA

View Full Version : The best thing about crossdressing

nikki47
11-12-2008, 11:04 AM
This may have been done before,but i'm interested to know what is the best part for you about crossdressing,i know most of us like to dress fully but there are still certain parts that still give me the excitement when unable to dress fully.For me it is putting on a pair of nylons and then putting my high heels on,the feelings i get are still as strong as ever after all these years.
I would love to hear which is your favorite part.

Nikki

mainer
11-12-2008, 11:07 AM
I just bought panties for the first time. I have to say, having panties on under my jeans is a great experience. It's a tiny first step, but a great thing.

megan163
11-12-2008, 11:14 AM
Putting on nylons is the best. Of course, from there it's pretty tough to leave it there and usually follows with full dressup. Then of course, must do makeup. :battingeyelashes:

docrobbysherry
11-12-2008, 11:21 AM
After you've done the simple things, like puting on nylons, heels, corsets, etc., etc., a million times, they've lost their initial thrill for me. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy the look and feel of each thing I put on. But, the REAL, heart racing thrill, is looking at the finished product for me now!:)

Sherry-Stephanie
11-12-2008, 11:22 AM
For me it's just walking around in heels....wther with nothing else on panties jeans or whatever....like I'm doing now and that makes me feel female"ish"

Janie Gunn
11-12-2008, 11:23 AM
I dont really have a 'best thing', I have a top 3: panty hose, heels, lipstick. If I were to do just one thing it would be wearing the hose or lipstick, but then when it comes to heels, I'd love to find a pair that look 'manly' enough to wear them with my male clothes, ... so see what I mean, cant really pick just one best thing!

Janie

glynnis
11-12-2008, 11:28 AM
I love it all,putting my open bottom girdle,sliding my nylons on and my panties and bra,but probably the best is once I am dressed is putting my makeup on.That makes me feel very sexy much to my wifes delight.:battingeyelashes:

Jenny Beth
11-12-2008, 11:33 AM
For me it's the simple fact that there is such a huge variety of styles and colours to choose from. I like mixing and matching outfits whether it's casual or something elegant or down right pretty.

Michl41
11-12-2008, 11:44 AM
Standing in front of a mirror fully dressed.

avril findlay
11-12-2008, 12:28 PM
Being fully dressed and looking like a woman, from the top of my blonde wig to the soles of my black stilletoes, (and all the bits in between!)

Deborah Jane
11-12-2008, 12:55 PM
Just being able to be myself :)

Celeste
11-12-2008, 01:26 PM
I would've answered differently 6 months ago(because I hated putting on makeup) but now, my favorite part is the creativity itself involved in getting ready,the changes in looks one can achieve,and how to go about getting them.I can never guarantee a look each time so that makes for a little suspense as well.

charlie
11-12-2008, 02:08 PM
Putting on the makeup, wig, nylons shoes and the right outfit and grabbing the car keys. Charlie getting a night out is the biggest charge I get from cross dressing.

Sabrina Flowers
11-12-2008, 02:34 PM
I think the best thing about dressing is when I can get fully dressed, but sometimes when I don't have much time it is still nice to wear tights and a pair of high heels with my normal clothes.
Similar to you Nikki.

immike
11-12-2008, 02:52 PM
This may have been done before,but i'm interested to know what is the best part for you about crossdressing,i know most of us like to dress fully but there are still certain parts that still give me the excitement when unable to dress fully.For me it is putting on a pair of nylons and then putting my high heels on,the feelings i get are still as strong as ever after all these years.
I would love to hear which is your favorite part.

Nikki
Nikki-
I still love to slide into pantyhose,then a short mini skirt&a silk blouse,w/ heels,then
sit down&do hair&make-up

Jill
11-12-2008, 03:11 PM
My favorite part is slipping into pantyhose, especially after I've shaved my legs. I love how it softly clings to my body. I also love walking in heels once completely dressed.

Phyliss
11-12-2008, 04:19 PM
For me, "The best part.." after all the clothes, makeup. wig, and the rest of the "goodies" is having gained a degree of self confidence that I use everyday.

Some of my best sales have been when I was completely "underdressed". That I can go "out" fully dressed with no fear, has so helped me in daily living. I'm no longer the "scared little rabbit" wanting to hide from everybody. I have been able to accomplish many things that I wouldn't have thought possible 4 years ago. All due to my wanting to crossdress.
1. I need undies, gotta get the nerve to buy them
2. I need a bra, gotta get the nerve to buy one
3. I need stockings, gotta get the nerve to buy a pair.
4. skirt = = = = get nerve
5. blouse = = = =again more nerve needed
6. wig OMG here we go again more nerve needed
7. makeup (good lord) does it ever stop, this nerve getting thing?
8. go out, .... you guessed it still more nerve required

See what I mean? The clothing, while nice, is, for me secondary. Being able to put into action the desire is a whole new ball game.

So, the best part is what I've become, ... a person who understands themself and has the nerve to accomplish anything.

Deanna2
11-12-2008, 04:26 PM
I love wearing skirts - usually the shorter the better. One thing that I really enjoy is when I take off my skirt and just let it fall to the floor around my ankles and then I step out of it.

Toni_F75
11-12-2008, 04:29 PM
For me, it's applying Mascara, slipping into a new pair of heels (I've just bought a gorgeous pair off the internet, 5" stilletto heel, 3/4" platform, black patent, two straps across the top of the foot and a peep toe...) what a feeling, then finishing off the look and viewing myself fully dressed and being happy that I look attractive (but only to me I suppose...if I manage it..which is not always, a lot can go wrong with make up, I'm not the best at putting my face on)

T

xx

Marissa Mae
11-12-2008, 04:31 PM
Most definitely the best part is going out :love: it's a whole other world out there going out dressed! I feel 'free' and 'happy' :daydreaming: Going out as a girl recently moved into first place on my "Going Out As" list, ahead of "A Guy" :heehee:

Karren H
11-12-2008, 04:32 PM
Don't really have a favorite part....... It's all equally good.......

AndiSwitch
11-12-2008, 04:59 PM
nylons and heels is good - even en-drab mostly) that is still good. but my fave moment is finsishing the make-up, picking up my handbag and heading for the door and that great world outside. Fully en-femme out is great because i feel free.
Andi

marny
11-12-2008, 06:09 PM
breastforms!!

RylieCD
11-12-2008, 06:37 PM
It is hard to explain other than just being myself. As most of you know the desire is there and the male cloths just dont feel quite right, but the female clothes feel right (natural). When crossdressed there is this sense of comfort and relaxation, (other than the feeling of when you have to change). So the best thing is the overall comfort of being myself.

CD Susan
11-13-2008, 03:34 AM
The best part of being a cd for me has to be going out. I have been cd'ing for 40 years but only started going out 5 months ago. It was like discovering a whole new aspect of being a cd. For all those years I lived in fear of being out dressed up for no good reason. Now that I have lost that fear I truely enjoy being a cd like I never did for so many years.

Sammy777
11-13-2008, 05:38 AM
Interesting question.
I have thought about this & CD'ing in general a lot since joining here last month.

What I like the best about CD'ing has nothing to do with being dressed.

I like that I'm more enlightened & accepting [compared to the avg guy] of everything involved that real woman do & have to go through on a daily basis.

There are many things that I have tried over the years but haven't really done until recently, like make-up or spending hours in heels, ect. I can say I covered the hair beat for many years though, lol. What does all this mean?

Well CD'ing has made me a more understanding person regarding woman. To bad none of them never knew the real reasons why I behave or act the way I do.

I have never complained to a Girlfriend to "hurry it up".
I've never done things like:
question the fact 5 mins means when I'm done.
pout & huff during 4 changes of clothes.
complain she's walking to slow because of her heels or her feet hurting.
felt embarrassed while she shopped.
questioned why Sundays were spent in sweatpants.
I can go on, but I think you get the point by now.

A few mentioned they appreciated how I would actually spend time with them while they got ready. Some did have to realize I genuinely wanted to be there & wasn't just "hovering" in hopes to get them to hurry up.

Now does all this somehow make me less of a man because I can relate to women on a level most men can't or won't even if they could? Even if these women never really knew the reasons why? I say NO.

In fact I'm happy that I'm one of the few that have been granted the opportunity to see behind the curtain & look upon the great OZ.

Jonianne
11-13-2008, 05:47 AM
My favorite part of crossdressing is to wear one of my comfortable jumpers walking through the quiet stillness of the botanical gardens in the fall. That is where I am in the most contact with my real self.

MarciManseau
11-13-2008, 11:56 AM
Flirting has to be the best part of being a girl for me. I just love when a man smiles at me or openly admires my legs - other than that, I adore playing with my hair and makeup, creating new looks. Of course, most of you know my now that we both love sexy undies and heels.

Smoochies, Marci

Lorna
11-13-2008, 03:44 PM
My dressing is limited and I don't go out. For me there's one moment in the dressing process that I especially like. Usually I put on a bra, open girdle, panties over, then perhaps a slip followed by dress or skirt. Next I select my stockings and sit down to put them on. That special moment - don't laugh - comes when I pull up the hem of my skirt and look for my suspenders, then fasten my stockings. It seems a very feminine thing to do in every respect. Once my shoes are on I start to enjoy the whole dressed experience but still it is knowing and feeling what is hidden under my skirt that I really love. I wonder if others do as I do and, just now and then, lift the skirt to have a quick look at the stockings and suspenders. I wonder if GGs ever do that when they're on their own!

Tomara
11-13-2008, 03:45 PM
For me it is being able to enjoy my femininity and all of the feelings that come from cross dressing.
Tomara

sometimes_miss
11-13-2008, 03:47 PM
Putting on my wig before whatever type of top I'm going to wear; as I put my top or pullover dress on, I love pulling my hair through and tossing it back, and having it 'settle' about, some down my back, some on my shoulders, a little bit trailing down the front on my breasts, a few whisps on the sides and front of my neck. The silky feeling of fine, soft hair brushing against my skin, ahhhhhh.

lynn2c
11-13-2008, 03:50 PM
for me it's makeup. This hasn't changed in all the years I've been doing this. That's the first thing I notice in a woman. I can spend quite a bit of time at the makeup counter just looking.

Raya
11-13-2008, 09:55 PM
Two things really.

If I didn't get bitten by the crossdressing bug, I'd still be the same meek little worm I was six years ago.
For once, I actually feel like expressing myself through my appearance! The choice of what color to paint my nails alone gives me more creativity than my entire male wardrobe.

Janice1948
11-13-2008, 10:05 PM
Girls, this is really a tough one. I've been dressing for over 40 years and I still get such a thrill from it all. If I had to pick a couple of things, it would be my silicone breast forms (they really do make me feel feminine), lipstick and perfume. Now that I've said that I'm still not sure because dressing completely is such a thrill to me. To add one more, its being outside and having the wind blow over my nylon covered legs and through my skirt. Hugs to all, Janice