PDA

View Full Version : missing a piece of clothing

Jennifer in CO
11-13-2008, 08:36 AM
This was a wierd feeling I had on Monday...finally decided to share it. I was wearing a particular sweater that is not fem at all but for some reason I had this feeling all day long that I should of worn a bra under it. This was not a "sexual turn on " type of feeling at all (those haven't been around for decades) but a mental "need" that I should have worn a bra under this sweater and it bothered me all day.

Anyone else ever feel your under-dressed at times by not being under-dressed?

Jenn

crystal99
11-13-2008, 09:28 AM
I have this jumper that everytime i wear it i feel femme, its a guys jumper but its long and it hangs androginasly (spelling isnt my strong point but you get the picture x) and i get a similar feeling, it makes me swing when i walk too

jenniferverobch
11-13-2008, 09:37 AM
I often have the same feeling, but in the warmer climate of FL I can't wear a bra too often away from the house. In the winter, it's fun to wear a bra under a sweatshirt. I have had numerous dreams though, that while out in public, someone could see my bra through my shirt.

Angie G
11-13-2008, 09:41 AM
Yes when I'm at work and can't wear ny undies.:hugs:
Angie

Phyliss
11-13-2008, 10:31 AM
Been going about "underdressed" for so long now, it just feels "wrong" to be any other way.

caressa
11-13-2008, 10:39 AM
I'm too embarrassed to wear t-shirts in public anymore... but there's a certain satisfactory-comfort in that embarrassment.

Miss Tessa
11-13-2008, 10:41 AM
I live full time and if I was deprived of dressing I would be deeply, deeply depressed.

It's just so much part of my life. I'm a transsexual who needs to express it.

Even in prison I used crushed-up brick as a rouge for my cheeks, and the trannies and me used grease pencils from the Prison Industries building to use as brow pencil and eyeliner.
And we made mascara with pencil lead and state toothpaste.

I just have to express it.

And when I wear a shirt and go without a bra, sometimes I wish I had one on, especially because I only have B cup breasts.