PDA

View Full Version : My wife accepts my panties!

jenniferverobch
11-13-2008, 08:52 AM
Hello all,

About a year ago I divulged to me wife that I slept in a pair of her white satin Victoria Secret panties when she was out of town. She became excited and asked me to show her. I put on the panties and we had a wonderful evening. Every now and then she will tell me to put on my panties while we kiss. She once asked me, "Do you just like the feeling or are you becoming a tranvestite? I told her that I just liked the feeling. I told her several times that the white satin panties are almost worn out, hoping that she will buy me some. I will continue to take it slow with her and at her pace. I am hoping that some night, she will ask me to play a more feminine role and wear a bra along with the panties. I know that most women probably wouldn't want to see their husband in a bra, but I hoping that one night a month won't be too much to ask. I occasionally wear a my own lingerie (bra, panties, and stockings) when she's not home. I would love to hear from my fellow CD's.

Jennifer :)

Sarah_GG
11-13-2008, 09:04 AM
Why not tell her about your CDing. She sounds very open-minded... and may well enjoy hearing about your bra shop encounter too.

Good luck!

Chari
11-13-2008, 09:09 AM
That is great your wife has accepted you wearing her panties, but please get your own, or matching pairs for you and her! Continue to go slow in wearing feminine clothes - especially in her presence for now, but enjoy each moment of your female side! It all gets better with time.

CD_DIANE
11-13-2008, 09:14 AM
Just be a little careful ! The either / or phrasing would imply to me that she sees a BIG difference between "just liking the feeling" OR "BECOMING A TV". To her, a transvestite wants to have SRS (just a guess on my part).

Diane

Angie G
11-13-2008, 10:07 AM
If she enjoys the pantie thing she may enjoy more talk to her and above all keep it SLOW hun.:hugs:
Angie

Teri Jean
11-14-2008, 07:22 AM
I agree, small steps and get your own panties but have her help you that way she's aware and can be a part of it. Good luck and Huggs. Keli

Drucilla
11-14-2008, 10:59 PM
You might consider buying a matching pair of panties ----one for you and one for her. You might be surprised at what might follow.

Tamara Croft
11-14-2008, 11:22 PM
This is the 10th bloody thread you've posted in almost 2 years about the same damn thing, give it a rest... thread done, don't post this again!!!