PDA

View Full Version : Best Present Ever

April Simmons
11-13-2008, 11:39 AM
Girls,

Thanks for all the lovely welcomes in the announcements section, I really feel at home here.

Having only come out to my wife this week we have talked a lot each evening. She is worried that my CDing may eventually lead to a separation, something I emphatically don’t want. She has always been an inveterate worrier but I feel positive we can work things out.

I am excited to have some of the terrible guilt off my shoulders but I am trying to take all your good advice and take it slow. To end on a positive note, last night she bought me a pair of black stay up stockings with pretty pink and black lace flowers on the top. As I am sure you can all understand, this is the best present I have ever received!

Love,

April :battingeyelashes:

Sarah_GG
11-13-2008, 11:47 AM
That sounds wonderful April. Your honesty will probably create an extra strong bond between you both. As has been said here before, you've known for most of your life, your SO has only just found out. She will probably want to do a lot of research and the need for questions to be answered. Does she know about this forum? It certainly helped me in my acceptance and enjoyment.

Enjoy!

DeeDeeB
11-13-2008, 02:22 PM
That's really great. It sounds like you are well on the way to acceptance. It takes time and patience and communication for both of you, but the results are sure worth it.

Dee

Teri Jean
11-13-2008, 03:41 PM
April, I'm happy for you but remember she has doubts so make sure you cater to her by being especially nice. Take her out somewhere special and make her feel special. It will show her you do love her and want to stay together. If the conversation turns to your dressing let her know how it makes you feel when she helps you with purchases, advice and especially when she helps you dress. It is not about just us but our SO also. Huggs Keli

silkandsatincd
11-13-2008, 11:26 PM
Hi April,

You're lucky, it is a very good sign that your wife bought you something, this is a clear signal of acceptance and acknowledgment of your desire to CD. Take it slow, make it clear how much it means to you when she buys you gifts and be sure to return the favor. Good Luck!

Angie G
11-14-2008, 01:21 AM
Great present April your a lucky girl hun.:hugs:
Angie

Clara
11-14-2008, 09:09 AM
What a present. And I'm glad you told her, that's the only way. I told my wife only recently too. And she took me shopping when I told her. So, I totally know how you feel. Enjoy your new life. But as many would tell you...don't be too pushy. Your wife needs some time now to get comfortable with your new you.