PDA

View Full Version : Casual Dressing At Home... What level Are You?

Emma Chase
11-13-2008, 03:31 PM
Sat here reading the threads on the forums.

You all have such wonderful pictures and that got me thinking....

What do you like to call casual when you dress at home?

Is it maybe the same as in male mode but just fem instead? ( i.e. female jeans and a t-shirt) or maybe a nice jean skirt with leggings and ballet flats with a casual top.

Or maybe you like to be fully dressed up with a more heavier makeup application and the nails etc due to the fact that when you have time to dress you want to fully indulge yourself.

Just wondering as to what we call are term 'casual' when were around the house.

Me.. well I guess it really depends on mood and time available but mainly a skirt and T for those lazy relaxed days at home if a little colder some nice opaque hose too.

e

avril findlay
11-13-2008, 03:39 PM
"Casual" at home for me is a skirt and t-shirt/sweater and a pair of pumps.

BethCD
11-13-2008, 03:55 PM
For me everyday at home is usually a denim miniskirt, flats, bra, casual top, wig, lipstick.

Beth

StaceyJane
11-13-2008, 03:58 PM
I indulge a little bit. Take a look at my pics and you will see what I wear around the house when I can.

Sharon B.
11-13-2008, 04:02 PM
It really depends on how much time I want to spend dressed up, sometimes it will be all the way dress, heels and makeup other times it will panties and pantyhose under jeans with a bra under the tee shirt.

Deanna2
11-13-2008, 04:11 PM
My typical hanging out femme gear is a camisole, mini skirt and heels.

Angel.Marie76
11-13-2008, 04:12 PM
When I'm able, casual dress can be anything from a cute tshirt and tight jeans, with for me, a shaping capri-like piece and/or thighhighs or stockings/knee-hi socks (soft warm and fuzzy for winter. ;) ) Other times it's been a longer skirt and a nice top/sweatter/turtleneck 'n stockings. I like feeling like I HAVE to sit like a lady, so the more time I can get in a skirt, the better. Bra/forms as much as I can, makeup occasional. Natural long hair so no need for a wig.. I'd love to wear heels around the house, but when the kiddo's asleep it's a no-go, I've hardwood floors and we all know we LOVE the sounds of those heels... *swoons* :D

Barclay
11-13-2008, 04:16 PM
on a scale of 1 to 10, I'd say I'm a 0,5. I dress far less than I want to. I am rarely home alone so I can't dress much.
To satisfy my needs I go shopping and buy nothing when I have some spare time when I'm on the road at work.

Ronni Seymour
11-13-2008, 04:39 PM
Usually jeans and a nice feminine top will do!

Amy07
11-13-2008, 04:57 PM
Nice question, Emma. I like casual.... a cami, panties, maybe tights and definitely flats. A comfy sweater with leggings is great this time of year when it gets cold outside, and I relax indoors.

LeotardMan
11-13-2008, 05:20 PM
For me it’s usually a leotard or panties. Right now I’m just sitting in my pink leotard and legwarmers watching an exercise video.

Geoff

SherylynJade
11-13-2008, 05:26 PM
usually for me it's jeans or a skirt, top can range from a nice blouse to a regular t-shirt, and underthings. Sometimes a wig, sometimes not. Just depends on my mood.

VERONICARH
11-13-2008, 05:30 PM
When I am able to dress, I usually wear skirt, v-neck sweater, pantyhose, and high heels. Usually not enough time for make-up and wig.

sometimes_miss
11-13-2008, 05:49 PM
I spent much of my life secretly wanting to be a cheerleader. It's my favorite outfit. Otherwise, a casual skirt and top. I don't always wear stockings around the house, maybe only 25% of the time; just a pair of white sox. Once a week, I get to be the maid; cute maid's outfit, lace choker, stockings and heels.

DameErrant
11-13-2008, 05:50 PM
Casual is when I wear a dress, not my dominatrix outfit or my China Doll outfit.

I tend to go for long gowns when at home, just because I seldom get a chance to get all dolled up when out. And when I have the time, I go all out, head to toe, wig, full make-up, pumps, hose, etc.

Casual is when I only have time to dress from the neck down.

Maid Barbara
11-13-2008, 05:50 PM
I normally wear a skirt, top,stockings and heels. I underdress a lot when I go out to. This morning I was wearing a denim skirt with a plain jumper, when I went out I just swapped the skirt for a pair of jeans. It wasn't until I got to the library and went to take my jacket off that I realized I still had my breast forms in!! A quick trip to the loo to take them out and leave them in the car was made.

Barbara.

sararct09
11-13-2008, 05:54 PM
i like to wear a pair of slacks a nice blouse and a small heel but yes w makeup

Jaydee
11-13-2008, 06:04 PM
When I get the opportunity to dress at home or on business trips, it is usually in a skirt, casual blouse or sweater, hose and heels. I don't have the chance to do makeup or wigs--Just dream

Jaydee

Mandy60
11-13-2008, 06:11 PM
I only get to wear bra, panties under my own clothes. When you live with a member of family i have to be careful.

Nicole Erin
11-13-2008, 06:52 PM
Tee and my "booty" shorts. Sometimes hose if I am in the mood to fight with them.

Right now I’m just sitting in my pink leotard and legwarmers watching an exercise video.

Geoff

Better get your butt off that chair and start moving. ;)

Kimberly Marie Kelly
11-13-2008, 06:55 PM
And some braclets and Necklace.:battingeyelashes:

Deborah Jane
11-13-2008, 06:59 PM
Sometimes i get fully glammed up, other times it,s just a denim skirt and jumper.
But i always wear lingerie and a wig, glammed or casual :)

Alice B
11-13-2008, 07:01 PM
Usually it is levis, sweater and boots, with full make up, bra, forms and wig. Sometimes a skirt and blouse. Depends upon my mood and weather.

Clara
11-13-2008, 10:18 PM
For me it's a cute fitted sweatshirt and pants now in (almost) winter. No makeup only painted toes.

Janice1948
11-13-2008, 10:23 PM
Leggings, pantyhose, bra, breast forms, casual top (something I can do housework in), flats, lipstick, a spritz of perfume and a little jewelry.

joann426
11-13-2008, 10:38 PM
casual arround the house for me is push up bra 3/4sleve top and a nice pair of pumps and leggens:heehee:

Susan4
11-13-2008, 10:43 PM
on how much time I have.

Much of the time, I work on a computer for 3-4 hours in the morning. If I have to go out by noon for a meeting, I'll just work in slacks or leggings, a top and / or a sweater, bra, forms, earings and a wig. Lipstick but no other makeup. I can then change into male business clothes in minutes when it's time to go.

If I have all day, I may add more makeup and dress 'up' a bit .. a skirt suit, a dress ... or not. I like the feeling of just getting lost in the work and the clothes just become natural and normal.

Casual for me is anything that does NOT involve wearing heels higher than 3" or a skirt or dress which constricts or makes a lot of noise. (smile). That can be fun ... but that stuff is for party Susan ... not working Susan.

Casual is comfort ... you can forget you're wearing it.

Hugs

unclejoann
11-13-2008, 11:06 PM
jeans don't do it for me, that isn't casual, that is masculine. even the denim skirt just isn't girlie enough for me. if i am not wearing pink somewhere i just am not being me.

Secret Sis
11-14-2008, 09:12 AM
Usually one of my many babydoll nighties and matching panties for me... Occasionally a short skirt but not that often....

rustynail
11-14-2008, 09:25 AM
Housework today, so: suspenders and stockings, panties, bra and slip with haf slip worn as a skirt and a floral blue see-through blouse. (and I got a tip that lip-plumper makes your nipples swell, so some of that as well)

DeeDeeB
11-14-2008, 11:35 AM
Denim mini skirt, panty hose, denim vest, short blonde wig, light eye makeup, lipstick and a bit of jewelry will get me through cleaning and the laundry.

Dee :fairy1:

Bootsiegalore
11-14-2008, 02:47 PM
For me it is everything but makeup usually. Now and then I'll do make up too...
Panties
Shapewear
Pantyhose
heels
bra
forms
wig
shades
ear rimgs
rings
painted nails - I keep my nails pretty long
Leather Skirt
etc!

I wish I could dress like this everyday. I work from home so "office days" are nice when Kids in school and I'm home alone

Tara

lynn2c
11-14-2008, 03:01 PM
casual for me would be silk pjs...pants and top. I also like femme flannel.
I like to be comfy when casual. Maybe light makeup and slippers.

Karen_Ski
11-14-2008, 03:17 PM
Casual at home can mean just a pair of femme jeans and a cute top to a long skirt and and sweater to a nicer skirt or femme dress slacks. I spend probably 95% or more of my non-work hours en femme and have grown to love casual femme as much as all dolled up in a skirt and heels!

Jaclyn NM
11-14-2008, 03:52 PM
I usually wear panties, stockings, 5 inch heels, and very short skirts. No makeup or wig. In fact I usually dress like this every day, or as often as I can.

Amy Rose
11-14-2008, 04:14 PM
At home?

lets see

Top - Usually bra,nice fem top.

Bottom - Panties,Skirt or Short Shorts(nice when you have just shaved huh?)
Fem Jeans(when its colder)

Stockings sometimes as well.

lauraabdl
11-14-2008, 04:26 PM
Casual for me is panties cami top painted toe nails all under my drab, for alass my SO is not so approving.
Laura

Sasha Anne Meadows
11-14-2008, 04:31 PM
I live full time at home now so during the day I like denim skirts, cami or sleeveless tops, flip flops...of course bra, panties, painted toes etc.

RylieCD
11-14-2008, 04:36 PM
I like the casual look. And since time is usually limited a simple skirt and top and shoes. Nothing fancy just me :D No makeup or wig needed.

Celeste
11-14-2008, 04:53 PM
That would be hose,panties,silky exercise shorts and light top.When bedtime comes I like to be able to wash the make off and get under the sheets with what I'm wearing.

Emma Chase
11-15-2008, 01:24 PM
Thanks to everyone who posted.

The bottom line of it is...

It does not matter what we wear or when we wear it, its about the fact we feel comfortable and enjoy the time we have to dress and what we decide to wear during that time it part of the fun of the dressing.

Keep up the good work :)

e