PDA

View Full Version : Iv dn it im out for the world too see

megan_d
11-13-2008, 05:03 PM
Hi every one sorry iv not bean posting much iv had a lot on the last fue mounths

But eney ways im heare now and im out for all the world to see dont realy cere who finds out now because im happy for the first time n a long time im happy beeing me.and im glad iv got a good groop of frends that acsept me for me :)

I decided about two mounths ago that i had had it with hiding away and not telling peaple the trouth about my self i dont like to lie!! Iv now figered out in my head that im a crossdresser and dont want to be a full time girl i just like to get dresst up when i want not all the time and its took meny yers to get that one sorted in my head. But thas who i am and if peaple dont like it then thats because they are too shalow and i will not hold that aganced them.

I came out on my birthday night out in town too all my frends sum new i crossdessed and sum had no clue i was so nervers!!! i had decided that it was the time and the place so i looked for the perfect dress ( yes i looked 300 or more and bea throw evy shop in town then whent and got the verry 1st one i had looked at lol) and because my own her is now long i had a nice stile put in with a bit of dark red too and got my back chest under arms and legs waxed (wow that stung a little lol) but i was nice and smooth so fri night the 7th of november 2008 was the night i had my red straples dress on had dun my face nies new showes that i never put on (too big gutted) and out the door i was and back in i came lol neever even got out the garden then one of my frends turns up and sed i thught you might wat a hand too hold and away we wnent me and my frend gemma and her husband off in too town i had one of the best nights iv had in a long time so much fun chating with the boys and joning in with the girly chat in stedof just lisaning and looking like i dont no wat they are chatting about lol

thank you for reading this i just wanted to shere with all

thanks agane megan xXx

obsessedwithpantyhose
11-13-2008, 09:59 PM
thats just SUPER!!!! :hugs:

now if the rest of "us" would just bite the bullet,,grow some ..... then there would be ALOT more happy people in the world :D :2c:

im already out :tongueout