PDA

View Full Version : split decisions

jane7
11-13-2008, 07:00 PM
Hi. A little question, in a normal day i want to stay in the closet and just be me dress and get the good feelings, but some days i want to just walk out of the closet and say < HI MY NAME IS JANE > like i want a lot of publicity and show my self. And the next day i just think -phew i didnt do any wrong-
am i the only one or what??
jane.:love:

Deborah Jane
11-13-2008, 07:08 PM
No, i,m often like that, i,m quite happy to stay in the closet, but other days i feel desperate to get out, but i don,t leave the house.

I,ve never had the urge to say "HI MY NAME IS JANE" though!! :heehee:

Jaydee
11-13-2008, 07:13 PM
Same here. Some days I am happy with life in the closet, other times I want out, but I know it will never happen, so I make the closet as comfortable as I can and invite all my CD.com friends in for some tea and conversation.

Jaydee

MJ
11-13-2008, 07:15 PM
but once your out you can't go back ... i knew i should not have answered the door en femme :doh: :o

TommiTN
11-13-2008, 07:40 PM
MJ's right. Once you walk out the door you'll just want to do it more and do more daring things. The closet becomes quite boring once you've been out. Join a group to get your feet wet; the company and support of others is a great help to most first timers.