PDA

View Full Version : Sports and CD

LeotardMan
11-13-2008, 08:07 PM
Hi,

Were always talking about dressing up but I was wondering if anyone on the forum participates in any kind of sports and has on women’s clothing when they do? About three years ago I started boxing and I ALWAYS had on panties for a fight if it was chilly instead of a tank top on I had on a leotard. Know one really knew for the most part that I was a CD except for my trainer and she was fine with it.

Geoff

Lori SC
11-13-2008, 09:37 PM
Not really,

I've gone running with panties, sports bras, and forms. Even makeup. Recently I was completly dressed enfemme for a run, including forms, wig, and makeup.

But usually I'm en-drab. Getting femme things all soaking wet from sweat isn't much of a thrill.

One time I wore a dark blue bra under a white t-shirt for a run. Well I checked, and the bra wasn't visible under the shirt when I began the run. Well, I had a surprise when I finished! Remember the wet t-shirt contest? Well the bra showed right through the wet shirt. :heehee: I wonder what all the people thought passing by in cars?

Hugz, Lori

AmandaM
11-14-2008, 12:27 AM
I did aerobics completely dressed in the 80's. Does that count? Where are my leg warmers?

Sammy777
11-14-2008, 07:24 AM
Snowboarding & Drag racing, no pun intended, lol.

Not much chance of being caught snowboarding.
But have to be careful of bending over into the engine compartment between runs.

Rikidee
11-15-2008, 06:40 AM
I have ridden my mountain bike in a sports bra, forms, and girl's biking shorts on a trail where there were other people. Due to helmet and sunglasses most folks just thought I was a girl on a bike.

Brooke Smith
11-15-2008, 08:54 AM
Snowboarding & Drag racing, no pun intended, lol.

Not much chance of being caught snowboarding.

Don't be so sure Sam,I wound up in an ER wearing tights and panties after a skiing accident years ago...Not that it changed how I dress,more like it changed the way I ski.:)

Sammy777
11-15-2008, 02:07 PM
Don't be so sure Sam,I wound up in an ER wearing tights and panties after a skiing accident years ago...Not that it changed how I dress,more like it changed the way I ski.:)

LOL, True.

I do try to avoid things that lead to anything I can't walk or at least crawl away from, lol.

I guess if something bad enough happens to me I'd be more concerned about the equipment first, then being in the hospital then if they had to cut clothes off, then lastly what I was wearing under then at the time.lol

Yes, I have crashed, got up bleeding, & was more upset about
screwing up my gear then I was about the gash on my head.
Wounds heal, gear is expensive, lol

Karen_Ski
11-15-2008, 03:42 PM
I play golf all the time en femme, generally shorts or a golf skirt, complete with my pink golf bag and pink and white golf shoes. The only other thing I have ever done is gone bowling en femme with a skort and tights.

FanciJewel
11-15-2008, 03:57 PM
Does swimming in my backyard pool count? I have gone swimming in my private back yard pool clad in a one piece bathing suit and breast forms. -Fanci

susan2010
11-15-2008, 04:40 PM
I've run with panties under shorts several times.
I recently got some running skorts and when it gets warmer I may wear them somewhere out of the neighborhood!

serinalynn
11-15-2008, 06:38 PM
Not really,

I've gone running with panties, sports bras, and forms. Even makeup. Recently I was completly dressed enfemme for a run, including forms, wig, and makeup.

But usually I'm en-drab. Getting femme things all soaking wet from sweat isn't much of a thrill.

One time I wore a dark blue bra under a white t-shirt for a run. Well I checked, and the bra wasn't visible under the shirt when I began the run. Well, I had a surprise when I finished! Remember the wet t-shirt contest? Well the bra showed right through the wet shirt. :heehee: I wonder what all the people thought passing by in cars?

Hugz, Lori

Nothing more invigorating than your "Girls" all all sweaty and your bra cups sweat soaked and leaving sweat marks on you tunic or cami.:heehee:

Samantha43
11-15-2008, 06:46 PM
I did aerobics completely dressed in the 80's. Does that count? Where are my leg warmers?

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Me too!

Deborah Jane
11-15-2008, 06:51 PM
You,d be amazed to know what i,m wearing under this :battingeyelashes:

Laura Evans
11-15-2008, 08:34 PM
I have ridden my mountain bike in a sports bra, forms, and girl's biking shorts on a trail where there were other people. Due to helmet and sunglasses most folks just thought I was a girl on a bike.

I do the same often but I wear a wig under the helmet and makeup. Hope I never get in an accident and need to be taken to the ER they will be in for a surprise.

Laura