PDA

View Full Version : I blame this forum for my current situation

StephanieT
11-13-2008, 09:58 PM
Nice way to get your attention, Huh. ( I took english lessons from Tx Kimberly)

If somebody had told me six months ago that I would be where I am at today with myself, I would have told them they were crazy. Through this forum, I have discovered that it is ok for me to be a CD. 6 months ago I had a moustache and I was very content to partial dress in the comfort of my home. Then I blossomed into what I am today. I shaved the stash, bought a wig and more appropriate clothing, and started to get out. Thanks to all you girls who showed me it is ok and your encouraging comments. I don't know what the future will bring but I am having the time of my life right now. If I had known it would be this much fun, I would have done some of the changes earlier. Thanks to the internet and this forum, I have discovered a new part of myself. Thanks to the forum, the moderators and the Admins for creating and supporting this site. :hugs:
Steph

Jennifer Lynndon
11-13-2008, 10:44 PM
Go for it Sweetie!

Getting out ROCKS!!!
It's a blast to go out and hang out with fun people and be yourself.

Get dressed, get out, be safe and have fun!

joann07
11-13-2008, 10:53 PM
Good for you girl!
I'm glad this site has given you the inspriation to be who you are and to get out.
I must warn you that going out is very much addicting. :heehee:
The more you do it the easier it gets.
Enjoy your new found freedom.
And don't forget to do some shopping.

Hugs!

SherylynJade
11-13-2008, 10:55 PM
I believe I'm the same way. This site has really helped me just to come on out to the world and be who I am. a few months ago, I wasn't even considering going out into the world, now, I can't go out enough.

sterling12
11-13-2008, 10:55 PM
Good on you! Now if we can convince the other thousands out there who read your words to do the same....we will become a force!

Peace and Love, Joanie

unclejoann
11-13-2008, 11:03 PM
Yes, this forum frees up a lot of us. When I started it was which pair of panties will i wear under my jeans on a weekend. Now it is which forms and which wig should i wear with which dress and ... shoes. From a 2 inch high drawer to a closet and nice experiences going out. Yes, this forum is responsible for a lot.

Thanks girls.

Karren H
11-13-2008, 11:09 PM
Don't try to pin this on any of us!!!!!

:D

StephanieT
11-13-2008, 11:14 PM
Don't try to pin this on any of us!!!!!

:D
Pin it on you. You are one of the targets. The coal miners daughter who will go out anywhere, any time. Shoot, all you need is 5 min in a unisex bathroom and you will be ready for a night on the town. For me it takes 1.5 hours to look half as good.

Jenny J
11-13-2008, 11:16 PM
Stephanie-

That sounds awfully familiar. It's a whole new world out there and really openned some insights into to my own inner self. I'm meeting some new friends, looking at things differently and learning many things that I never thought I'd need to know (shoe sizing, dress sizing, makeup type and application) the list could go on and on but it's interesting and fun.

I definately never thought I'd be doing some of the things I've done recently, nothing bad mind you but I like to think I've gotten a lot more open minded.

So, here's to our new awareness and indulgence.

Jen

:rose2:

Edwina
11-13-2008, 11:48 PM
I am with you Stephanie. From daring to wear panties to getting out the door on the spur of the moment just for the heck of it. :D (Wrote about that recently but it seems to have been buried in the archives somewhere.)
And Miss Karren, methinks, protests too much. She made me do it! :D:D
Good for you Stephanie hope you have many fun outings.

:love:

Edwina

vikki2020
11-13-2008, 11:55 PM
Yep. I moved along pretty fast after discovering this site.But, we all did the walking ourselves, it was always in us. The support here just opened the door and pointed the way.

Miss Tessa
11-14-2008, 12:08 AM
Encouraging comments? Good for you maybe some day I might get 1.

Everybody's always saying how "great" and "super" it is when someone posts about going to wallmart and not even passing.

But I live this life every single day and HEY @ least I pass!

I never once have been told something I posted that happened in my day was a good thing that happened to me.

Most of the time I'm getting shot down for stuff I say and silenced.
I'm actually getting tears over writing this all of a sudden over something as small as an internet message board! I feel ridiculous it's nothing I should be crying over but for some reason I am.

I'm fixing to leave this site if it gets any worse. I just want a place where people act like a family of TG persons rather than single out people and discourage them.

I wouldn't post here EVERYDAY if I didn't get so much out of it.

I have never had therapy for GID and my hormones are off the black market, not prescribed.

So this place and my TS and CD friends in Florida is all I got because my family discourages me living the gender I live.

AKAMichelle
11-14-2008, 12:17 AM
Better get ready. I intend to push your comfort zone. Come next week when we meet you will be places that you have never gone before. Sounds a Star Trek lead in.

Be very afraid. You are about to enter the twilight zone! :devil:

docrobbysherry
11-14-2008, 12:36 AM
About one year ago, I stepped out of my solitary closet and found this site.

At the time, I only wore ladies panties. I was short, fat, bald, with a full beard and mustache. :straightface:

Look at me now, just one year later! It's enough to make a goat weep!:eek:

Angie G
11-14-2008, 01:13 AM
Hay you go girl and have fun with it Steph.:hugs:
Angie

carolinewalker_2000
11-14-2008, 05:14 AM
That is a lovely outcome for you Stephanie. Congratulations...and enjoy!!!!!

Teri Jean
11-14-2008, 06:32 AM
Steph, you are not the only one and I think you said it all. Thanks everyone, you have made my life so much more fun and comfortable. Love and huggs. Keli

StephanieT
11-14-2008, 07:34 AM
Better get ready. I intend to push your comfort zone. Come next week when we meet you will be places that you have never gone before. Sounds a Star Trek lead in.

Be very afraid. You are about to enter the twilight zone! :devil:
So this is the theme of our outing
"to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man/woman has gone before."

"You're traveling through another dimension -- a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's a signpost up ahead: your next stop: the Twilight Zone! "

I'm ready.

StaceyJane
11-14-2008, 07:47 AM
Stephanie, This forum is doing the same to me. I've already done things that Iwould have thought to be crazy a few months ago. Now I really can see the day in which I can come out to at least my family.

Maria2222
11-14-2008, 07:51 AM
Way to go Steph. I'm happy for you.
:)

MJ
11-14-2008, 08:13 AM
If I had known it would be this much fun, I would have done some of the changes earlier. Steph

i agree it's the forums fault they did this to me !!!! hmm i love it :battingeyelashes:

Kate Simmons
11-14-2008, 09:47 AM
So this is the theme of our outing
"to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man/woman has gone before."

"You're traveling through another dimension -- a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's a signpost up ahead: your next stop: the Twilight Zone! "

I'm ready.That pretty much sums it up my friend, given that we are really participating in a matrix program. That being the case, "reality" is pretty much what we make it.:battingeyelashes::)

Louise C
11-14-2008, 12:07 PM
Nice way to get your attention, Huh. ( I took english lessons from Tx Kimberly)

If somebody had told me six months ago that I would be where I am at today with myself, I would have told them they were crazy. Through this forum, I have discovered that it is ok for me to be a CD. 6 months ago I had a moustache and I was very content to partial dress in the comfort of my home. Then I blossomed into what I am today. I shaved the stash, bought a wig and more appropriate clothing, and started to get out. Thanks to all you girls who showed me it is ok and your encouraging comments. I don't know what the future will bring but I am having the time of my life right now. If I had known it would be this much fun, I would have done some of the changes earlier. Thanks to the internet and this forum, I have discovered a new part of myself. Thanks to the forum, the moderators and the Admins for creating and supporting this site. :hugs:
Steph

Amen to that.
I joined 11 days ago and already feel more complete than ever before.

Deborah Jane
11-14-2008, 01:13 PM
I,m the same Stephanie, when i came here just over a year ago i was just trying to figure out what made me want to dress and why.
Now i don,t care why i dress, i just love being "Debs" and it makes me happy :)

lauraabdl
11-14-2008, 01:20 PM
I have to chime in the form is to blame for my recent going out and all. Well we all need someone or something to blame, don't we? BUT I do enjoy all that I am now able to do and the new confidence that this form has brought to me. Thanks to all of the GIRLS here.
Laura:heehee:

Darlene Dippy
11-14-2008, 02:39 PM
Oh! thanks Steph for explaining.

I thought it was me that had this urge to dress girlie, but no its the spell this forum's has weaved!:)

Darlene

Nicole Erin
11-14-2008, 02:51 PM
Enjoy the ride and take it slow. I know you are thinking I am going to say something about safety but I am not going to beat that tired horse...

The reason to take it slow is you want to enjoy this as long and as well as you can.

If you push the boundries too fast then you will use up all the excitement that comes with new oceans discovered.

Yeah I know I did that.

So congrats and take it slow, stop and enjoy things for a while. :D

And go ahead and blame Karren, most things are her fault.

StephanieT
11-14-2008, 05:36 PM
Enjoy the ride and take it slow.
I am going to show a little bit of guy here and borrow something one of my biking buddies uses in his signature on a motorcycle forum.
"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting '...holy sh*t ...what a ride!'"

suzy cool
11-14-2008, 05:38 PM
I am going to show a little bit of guy here and borrow something one of my biking buddies uses in his signature on a motorcycle forum.
"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting '...holy sh*t ...what a ride!'"

From Bill Hicks. American comedian. And a brilliant quote too.:thumbsup:

tony_confused
11-14-2008, 05:44 PM
i wish i had the guts to do what you did

vickilocke
11-14-2008, 05:52 PM
I do not know how old your are but you are very lucky to embrass now. It is wonderful and your ability to go out and enjoy it is marvelous. Keep it up and try to avoid periods of guilt.

StephanieT
11-15-2008, 07:51 AM
I do not know how old your are
About 19,345 rotations of the earth. An now to really show my age. As Flip Wilson used to say when dressed as Geraldine, " The devil made me do it" .

Nicki B
11-15-2008, 08:15 AM
It's all our fault? Girl, you need to learn some responsibility.. ;)

StephanieT
11-15-2008, 08:28 AM
It's all our fault? Girl, you need to learn some responsibility.. ;)
Ok, I will take a little responsibility. As Jimmy Buffet says in Margarittaville. "Some people say there is a woman to blame but I know its my own damm fault"