PDA

View Full Version : 2nd outing

Michelia
11-13-2008, 10:56 PM
I am happy to report that I made it out a couple more times. Having found out how much fun this can be after my initial outing with my son, I have to say I could not help myself.

I put on a pair of white pants with some pink wedges and a pink sleeveless shirt. Again, no make up and no jewelry. Just a nice thick lip gloss and my long ponytail held up high with a lavender clip. I felt very feminine. I drove out of my country house and drove to the nearest town in the opposite direction from my first outing. This is still a very conservative area, but closer to the city. There is more exurbia and less cowboys. I was going to the Goodwill but did not have the guts to get out of the car after an hour in the parking lot. There were about 10 male teengers sitting down alongside the store carrying on. I was a little upset because I started to head back home without ever getting out of my car.

But I told myself I just had to stop somewhere. So I headed for the closest coffee shop located in a 3-store strip mall. The front has all dark glass so I could not see how many people were in it. I waited a little bit and saw a few people come in and out and after a lull I thought maybe there was nobody in there so I went ahead. There was no one at the counter, but there was a couple talking business over a laptop. There were four teenagers at another table. And a couple of women on a bench. I felt the stares but nothing said or gestured. The girl at the counter was cute and very nice. I still remember her name. She could not contain herself and smiled playfully the whole time.

But my coffee took a couple of minutes to finish brewing and in the mean time a line of about four or five people formed behind me. I started feeling red in the face. Not good. I got my coffee and as I turned around to go get my cream the guy behind me dropped his jaw and gave me this incredible look of surprise. He must have been checking out my butt and must have had me pegged as a girl, because when I turned around, his expression was an indescribable mix of emotion, not hostile, not friendly, but more like shock. Oh well. I thought to myself " I am so sorry to do this to you, sir, but it is not my fault you were fixated on my bum."

I walked out with my cup of coffee, smiling, and my head held up high trying not to show how nervous I was. I then proceeded next door to the tanning salon. I had never been to one so I had been curious about this. The girl at the counter ended up being part owner and is from Puerto Rico and very pretty so we ended up having some great conversation in Spanish. She turned out to be an interesting person. I also learned all about these tanning things I did not even know existed. I told her one day when I gather enough courage and lose a bit more weight I would come in in my bikini for a tan. She laughed and told me she could not wait. She asked me to pull up my pant leg and show her my calf. She remarked what great legs I have but that they were indeed too white.

I left feeling much more comfortable. No nervousness. Relaxed and happy.