PDA

View Full Version : Mistaken Identity.

Tracii G
11-14-2008, 01:19 AM
Have you ever been mistaken for someone else while en femme?
That happened to me tonight ouside of Kohl's.I was in the chubby Tracii mode.(Look in the Body issues thread for an explination). I got out of my car and was walking towards the store in front of 3 ladies which I hadn't seen walking behind me.
I heard them talking and one said "Hey Sabrina" about that time I was going to sit down on a bench for a smoke.I looked over at them smiled and the one said Gosh you've gained some weight girl,you've always been so slim what gives?
About that time my cell phone rang and her friends told her to come on its almost 9:00
She said "I'll call you later Sabrina"
That was about the wierdest thing.At least I look like a girl named Sabrina.

trannie T
11-14-2008, 01:42 AM
Several times while en femme I have been mistaken for a muskox.

avril findlay
11-14-2008, 01:51 AM
Yes, I was once sitting in a pub with a GGfriend. A girl who was obviously the worse for wear came over and sat down. She held a one sided conversation and kept refering to me as "Pauline".
When she said "Isn't that right Pauline?" or "That's not fair is it Pauline?" I answered with an appropriate yes or no. She left after a couple of minutes with a "Bye Pauline nice to see you again". So somewhere out there is a girl called Pauline who looks like me. I'd love to meet her.

Tracii G
11-14-2008, 02:17 AM
Thats funny Avril.Never had a drunk do that.You tried you best to help.LOL
Trannie T your a hoot as well!!I've been face to face with a musk ox and you look way better.

Karren H
11-14-2008, 02:45 AM
Yep..... Down town Salt lake City... A few years ago... in the winter.... at night.... I was out on a stroll through town and this guy came up to me and started talking to me like he knew me.... I said "Excuse me?" and he realizied he had made a mistake.. (BIG Mistake!!) . appologized and went on his way...

Tracii G
11-14-2008, 03:59 AM
Now thats a good one KatieB too funny.
At least they didn't mistake you for Margret Thatcher.

Sammy777
11-14-2008, 07:33 AM
the one said Gosh you've gained some weight girl,you've always been so slim what gives?

First wow, talk about being rude, "Hi how are you?, you got fat"

But on the plus side, I bet you normally look like "thin" Sabrina when out.

Angie G
11-14-2008, 09:28 AM
Well you know you can Pass Sabrina. a Tarcii oh who ever you are.:hugs:
Angie

Rikidee
11-15-2008, 06:46 AM
I was recently mistaken for a girl I work with and I was dressed in drab. I am about the same height as she and my legs are shaved. I was wearing a t shirt, shorts and a bicycle helmet when this guy comes up, calls me by this girl's name and starts asking some questions about work. I answer the questions and even my voice did not stop him. I was quite flattered since she is a really cute girl.

carolinebrookes
11-15-2008, 10:07 AM
About 3/4 years ago I was mistaken for my sister whilst window shopping. I quickly made my excuses and left the scene immediately!

I didn't know whether to flattered or embarrassed!

I never did find out who she was.

Tracii G
11-15-2008, 12:56 PM
Getting flattering comments while dressed was always hard at first.
I got a comment yesterday from a 30ish lady she said "you have a great figure for a woman your age I can't wear jeans that tight and look good".
I just smiled back.
I'm starting to go in more places dressed and its a whole new ball game.
A fun one too.
Caroline is your sister as cute as you?You look so nice.

SherriePall
11-15-2008, 06:54 PM
I have been on the other side where I mistook some gentleman for someone I knew. As soon as I said hello, I knew I was wrong. However, he started up a conversation with me, asking why he hadn't seen me in the barbershop lately and how was so-and-so (I had no clue whom he meant).
As for when I have been out enfemme, I have been mistaken for a woman once or twice.
Tracii, it must have felt really good for that to happen.

Scotty
11-15-2008, 07:28 PM
Back in HS when my hair was VERY long - yes - from behind, "Excuse me ma'am"....oops....thought I was someone else.

ErikaK
11-15-2008, 09:26 PM
If I was to be mistaken for a female it would probably be Mrs.Bigfoot,or maybe a Klingon :D

Jeannie
11-15-2008, 09:48 PM
I know that probably felt very good. As for me I would probably be mistaken for man dressed in womens clothing.

Jeannie