PDA

View Full Version : Snow White has just left the building!!

Karren H
11-14-2008, 02:38 AM
Ok so I'm strange.... But I stopped at a hotel on the way home tonight and I decided to mess with some makeup and enter the on going "Be a Disney Princess" photo contest..... Yeah yeah....so its a streach!!! lol

And I had stopped at Walmart and goodwill and picked up a few things to make my costume... Got all made up, and ready to take photos... No friggin camera!!... Great!! I left it in the car!!!

So since I was only doing this from the waist up... Threw on my jeans...and jacket and walked through the hotel and went outside and retrieved my camera from the car... half "snow white"... half guy!!! Did I get a few stares from a couple of the guests I passed and the ones out in the parking lot!!! My photo didn't turn out the way I wanted so I'm not entering....

Here's the link to "Snow White goes out to the car to get the stupid camera" pic - http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n175/karrenhutton/MU/snowwhite1.jpg shot when I got back with the camera.....

My failed atempt is also there if you want to look!!! http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n175/karrenhutton/MU/snowwhite2.jpg

Ohh well!! Just another fun day!!! :)

Janie Gunn
11-14-2008, 02:50 AM
Ok so I'm strange ..Or what about strangely adventurous ... I got to hand it to you girl, youre certainly brave, seemingly fearless,.. much more than I am!
nice photo, funnily enough not the 'snow white' image I had in my head though .

:thumbup:
Janie

RobynB
11-14-2008, 03:43 AM
I agree with Katie, it looks good to me.

Joy Carter
11-14-2008, 04:22 AM
Why bother with jeans ? Give them the full affect, and wear the skirt. :devil:

Mary Morgan
11-14-2008, 04:46 AM
Karren, you have the exciting advantures, even when you don't want to. OBTW, they probably thought you were the real Snow White.

Jess_cd32
11-14-2008, 04:52 AM
............So since I was only doing this from the waist up... Threw on my jeans...and jacket and walked through the hotel and went outside and retrieved my camera from the car... half "snow white"... half guy!!! Did I get a few stares from a couple of the guests I passed and the ones out in the parking lot!!! My photo didn't turn out the way I wanted so I'm not entering....
..............Ohh well!! Just another fun day!!! :)

LMAO:heehee:

Miss Tessa
11-14-2008, 04:54 AM
I thought you look cute.

Teri Jean
11-14-2008, 06:53 AM
Karen, you were in a costume, right? I thought you were fooling cuz I just see Karen. Go girl, your just a whole lot of fun no matter. Keli

Karren H
11-14-2008, 07:12 AM
LOL.... Yeah I always have fun... no mater how I'm dressed!! and I'm glad i didn't enter.... My fellow mod just posted a kick ass Snow White.... with props!!! I should have thought of an apple!!! Accessories!!!! hahahaha

StephanieT
11-14-2008, 07:17 AM
The top looks just Snow White on Mainstreet at Disneyland. You should add the skirt and shoes, get costumes for some local school kids to be the 7 Dwarfs and takes some pics. You might win.

Kate Simmons
11-14-2008, 07:19 AM
Well, apples are okay my friend. Just don't accept any from an old crone.;):)

Sammy777
11-14-2008, 07:39 AM
Karen...............

Is there nothing she can't do?lol

Fab Karen
11-14-2008, 07:40 AM
You could take this comedy show on the road & be the next Eddie Izzard.:)

Seven dwarves?! That girl was kinky.

Maria2222
11-14-2008, 07:47 AM
I have to admit that I could never do that. Maybe they were staring because you looked so good. I think it's a great pic.

Kelly DeWinter
11-14-2008, 07:54 AM
You go girl ! You are the most in my book Karen, Just having the brass to walk back out for you camera, was awesome ! It is the best story ever! Ant yes, it is a very good Snow White !

avril findlay
11-14-2008, 08:10 AM
C'mon, I'll bet Snow White didn't wear those long skirts all the time. She must have got at least one day off to herself away from those horrible dwarves. You could have called your costume "Snow White on a Saturday night!"

Karren H
11-14-2008, 08:53 AM
Funny but the 7 dwarves, I mean the 7 little people... They took off when I told them they were being transfered to the low coal mines.. :D

Angie G
11-14-2008, 09:06 AM
Oh Karren you look sweetwhy didn't you enter hun.:hugs:
Angie

Michelia
11-14-2008, 10:01 AM
I have been thinking about you a lot since I have been out a few times lately, maybe I will make a new thread about this.

You just know how to have fun. You are impulsive and that gives you a chance to do all kinds of things most of us would never dare.

I think you make a pretty a good Snow White. Lets face it - you are pretty good at anything you set your mind to.

I know you are in male mode from the waist down, but it is still weird to see you in jeans!

Jenny Beth
11-14-2008, 10:29 AM
Karren if you ever write your memoirs put me down for a copy.....autographed of course! :D

Jessicaparkson
11-14-2008, 11:01 AM
Very cute :)

Karren H
11-14-2008, 11:35 AM
Oh Karren you look sweetwhy didn't you enter hun.:hugs:
Angie

Thanks Angie but I only enter when I'm pretty sure I won't come in last!! Lol. I enter about half of them and are typically in the middle of the pact.. And since I'm the only non-female doing this then being average is a win for me!! I did come in 3rd the time before last... Dare to be pink like cotton candy!! I can out pink just about anyone!! Hahaha

lauraabdl
11-14-2008, 04:18 PM
Karen
Its always such a blast to read one of your posts. I imagine all of the girls here deep inside wish to be 1/4 the girl you are all the time.
Laura

Karren H
11-14-2008, 11:41 PM
Karen
Its always such a blast to read one of your posts. I imagine all of the girls here deep inside wish to be 1/4 the girl you are all the time.
Laura

Right.... That's the rub.... I'm not a girl.... Plus that was a Holiday Inn I stayed in not a Holiday Inn Express!! :).

raleighbelle
11-15-2008, 01:18 AM
Karen,

You just need to finish the costume with the skirt and all - I think you could win! Do a whole body pic in costume.

The stares you got out in the parking lot were people looking at such a beautiful woman, wondering why she was wearing jeans and running shoes!

We are all so envious!

Michl41
11-15-2008, 12:48 PM
Cute..............we should all have as much fun dressing up as you do!!!!!:):)......Michelle

Roxi Loh
11-15-2008, 01:14 PM
You are a dead ringer (lol) for Snow White. You should submit it. Hugs Roxanne

DinaMature
12-10-2008, 11:27 PM
Now, what was so failed about that attempt? Looks pretty good to me.

And, alas, the full-length photo also looks pretty convincing too. I say 'alas' because I think it's a shame that so many pretty women wear jeans and trainers when they could choose so many other things...

ditto and ditto

Bethany_Anne_Fae
12-10-2008, 11:32 PM
Karren, you are simply amazing! I would love to meet a fun person like you. It shows in all of your posts. You dont make a bad Snow White at all, and I think the pic in jeans is very cute!

*hugs*
Zarabeth

Karren H
12-11-2008, 12:20 AM
Lol.. I went ahead and submitted my photo as a modern day Snow White on her day off.. And came in second place!! Yea!! Best showing ever!! :)

Rikki54
12-11-2008, 12:48 AM
Karen , I m with Joy. Skip the jeans and go for the skirt you re a natural:love:

Karren H
12-14-2008, 03:36 PM
Well low and behold I was the runnerup for the Disney Princess contest with 21 votes... the winner got like a 100 and was awesome but I'm so excited to come in second I could pee... a little.... hahaha

Cassia-Marie
12-14-2008, 04:34 PM
I'll probably be posting here soon that I'm outed because every time I read one of your posts my wife asks me what I'm laughing or smiling at. (Oh, and I'm not laughing AT you, just NEAR you. Er, I mean, WITH you. LOL!)

Seriously, you could easily get your memoirs published. Just don't forget about us girls when you're famous!

Hugs,
Cassia-Marie

tamarav
12-14-2008, 05:27 PM
Oh Karren, you will always be Snow White to me...

Karren H
12-14-2008, 05:32 PM
Oh Karren, you will always be Snow White to me...

That's what the wicked witch said?? hahaha Thanks Tami!! :)

I'll probably be posting here soon that I'm outed because every time I read one of your posts my wife asks me what I'm laughing or smiling at. (Oh, and I'm not laughing AT you, just NEAR you. Er, I mean, WITH you. LOL!)

Seriously, you could easily get your memoirs published. Just don't forget about us girls when you're famous!

Hugs,
Cassia-Marie

Now that's an idea I haven't even considered... supliment my less than stellar retirement account!! lol