PDA

View Full Version : Drive thru

Tracii G
11-14-2008, 04:18 AM
While out tonight dressed I didn't have enough change to hit the drink machine so I had to go thru a drive thru.
Well I went thru Back Yard Burger now this is one I eat at every now and then. Pulled up to the intercom and the girl takes my order I ask for a large diet Pepsi (insert femme voice here)I pull up and its the same girl I see during the day.
Now I've joked and bantered with her a bit at the drive thru about things like her jewlery and the big hoop earrings she wears but always in drab.
She opens the window and tells me the price and I hand her the money.
When she comes back with the drink she hands me the change and says thank you maam have a nice evening.
I know she knows my car so the next time in drab I'm going to ask her why did you work last Thus night I thought you worked days? and see where that goes.

deja true
11-14-2008, 06:39 AM
Hunny, you might be outing yourself for nothin'. Folks behind the drive up window see hundreds of cars and people every day. They all sorta meld together eventually. She wasn't seeing you, prolly, just another diet pepsi to go...

And if you let her know that you're keeping track of when she's working, she might think you're stalkin' her...

Unless of course that car of yours is the lime green Toyota Celica with the 2 foot spoiler and the purple flame decals!

Teri Jean
11-14-2008, 06:59 AM
Tracil, I think Deja True is right but if this is your intent to out yourself the go for it.
Keli

Jess_cd32
11-14-2008, 07:20 AM
Hunny, you might be outing yourself for nothin'. Folks behind the drive up window see hundreds of cars and people every day. They all sorta meld together eventually. She wasn't seeing you, prolly, just another diet pepsi to go...

And if you let her know that you're keeping track of when she's working, she might think you're stalkin' her..............

She's got a good point Tracii, I think she may have just been tired maybe and didn't notice it was you, working two jobs can do that to someone.
Is this the one from the convenience store you met earlier this week Tracii? Go back to the store you originally met her at dressed as you said you would then see how she reacts.

sometimes_miss
11-14-2008, 07:30 AM
Add me to that, when you work the drive thru window all we wanted to do was get people out of there as quickly as possible. Even when there was a cute girl in one, we never stared in the cars for more than a second, it was too busy.

Tracii G
11-14-2008, 06:22 PM
No Jess different side of town.This girl I wouldn't mind outing myself to.
All valid points by everyone I suspect you're right.

Sam-antha
11-14-2008, 06:31 PM
If you do ask that question then she is going to look at more of her customers than just their hands and their money....

Brandiwvr
11-15-2008, 12:42 AM
Dear Traci,
i have many places im out at. including a few drive thrus "drive bys".ha ha. some stores "shoes shoes shoes and walmart". and a few resteraunts. it is nice to be reconized as my true self and be served . most places are accepting to the almighty dollar carrier, dressed or not. enjoy your happiness as life is not a test run.

victoriamwilliams1
11-15-2008, 01:06 AM
They see 100's of cars a day and at night everything looks different:) However even if you asked she would not know it was you, unless you made the same comments.

Tracii G
11-15-2008, 01:17 AM
I'd say your right.